New Uchiha Faction Website

Jakerubus - Harshlands
Jakerubus - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Guild Banter
Hi this is the co-leader to UCHIHA faction as of now the uchiha faction has a new website keeping you up to date with what’s going on and new.

As a start up site it is small for now but will grow with more input not only from me the co-leader and the leader but also form players within the faction I do like to have suggestions by any faction member if you fell that there should be something on there let me know (send me a mail (jakerubus)) well that all il say on that have a look for you self to get to the site cope and print the website line under this:

www.uchihafaction-pwi.com

This will take you to the site have a good look around there are some important news updates on there you may like to look at.

Well form me co-leader jakerubus and the leader ninfox of uchiha
We hope you like and enjoy the site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]may japanise anima live forever

b:victory
Post edited by Jakerubus - Harshlands on

Comments

• RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it possible to join this faction o0
    <~~~will like to applyb:thanks
  • Bobs - Harshlands
    Bobs - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if i could id lvoe to join this looks awsome im a big naruto fan XD man it looks awsome!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *sigh* ...Narutards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Bobs - Harshlands
    Bobs - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *sigh* ...Narutards...

lol are you refering its bad? if so jsut leave and stop wasting your time XD even as im typing this im wasting my time >> lol
    edited December 2009
    Yes. Naruto is bad. You want "real japanese anime", go watch Black Lagoon...or Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni...hell, even Gravitation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    never heard of naruto and everythign you just wrote -.- just like things with gravity defying hair -.-
  • Shatterfox - Heavens Tear
    Shatterfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I hope you have a great time with your faction, b:pleased I wish ya good luck on getting members ^-^ b:thanks

Different color bumps ftw.
    Bump
    A bump for your faction xD
  • Jakerubus - Harshlands
    Jakerubus - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hi all well thank you for all the repplys

shatterfox ty for the bump and gd luck

to everyone eles if you send me (jakerubus) or the leader (ninfox) a ingame mail we ill invite you as soon as we see that your on thank you all again

ohh befor i forget naruto is a real anime and is one of the longest running animes out and only running short to dot.**** season's most of the animes the player Konariraiden has mensiond are only short running anime around 24 episodes each all gd but very short ones if you dont like naruto thats your choise. thank you again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]may japanise anima live forever

b:victory
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes. Naruto is bad. You want "real japanese anime", go watch Black Lagoon...or Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni...hell, even Gravitation.

strangely enough....
    me has heard of the thingys Konariraiden has listed.
    b:shocked
    but hasn't seen.....well except black lagoon.
    X_X
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    hi all well thank you for all the repplys

shatterfox ty for the bump and gd luck

to everyone eles if you send me (jakerubus) or the leader (ninfox) a ingame mail we ill invite you as soon as we see that your on thank you all again

ohh befor i forget naruto is a real anime and is one of the longest running animes out and only running short to dot.**** season's most of the animes the player Konariraiden has mensiond are only short running anime around 24 episodes each all gd but very short ones if you dont like naruto thats your choise. thank you again

Right, right...I'll take short-but-good over long-and-drawn out anyday.

Anywho, not a bad effort avoiding the troll; welcome to the PWI forums, enjoy yer stay here.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Godssavier - Dreamweaver
    Godssavier - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol guys why the hell do you post so random stuff on a faction add? man pathetic commounity >> every forum has to be a troll watever. good luck on faction Jake