Regarding Buying Items In Catshops

Options
Davester - Lost City
Davester - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
b:shockedI find it really weird how we need an item to buy the item... Does this logic make any sense? If we have the money why can't we choose the item to buy.

Do I need a pack of gum to buy a pack of gum?b:surrenderDo we need Perfect Tokens to buy Perfect Tokens?b:shocked

My suggestion is make a list that you can search the item name and bring it up to your shop as a buyable item.

Anyone else agreeb:kiss?
Post edited by Davester - Lost City on

Comments

• Reylenn - Sanctuary
    Reylenn - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree with you, the only thing you can buy with the catshops are mats herbs and dq, due to the fact that you often need more then one.
    If you want to buy a mount though, you have to already own one. I'm not sure about the system for buying, there are a hell of a lot of items in this game.
    Perhaps an interface like the auction house search?
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This definetly gets a thumbs up from me. How about a simple window that you can bring up which lets you search items and display their icon for dragging and dropping into your sales window?

It'd make more logical sense than the current system.
  • Davester - Lost City
    Davester - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This definetly gets a thumbs up from me. How about a simple window that you can bring up which lets you search items and display their icon for dragging and dropping into your sales window?

It'd make more logical sense than the current system.

Thats how I would like to see itb:victory I've played a bunch of other games that have this option for shops.b:shocked
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yea, especially for mounts. why the hell would i want to buy a mount if i already have one?
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree with this and wonder why it has not been brought up previously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]