tame pets ****?

Nyxya - Harshlands
Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
this is really weird .. for a while i start catch pets for cash ofc and for fun.. but lately is this one 20 veno that come at small bear spots and gets it every time...and i mean every time... sometimes we are there 5-10 venos from 60-90 lvl with good channel good timing don't matter she get bear every time.. she gets it at 80% also and this is unreal i got tame max and 27%channel i fail to her every time and not only me..as result i start killing bear if she there..... any way to prove it or do something against it?
Post edited by Nyxya - Harshlands on

Comments

• Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol, when i made baby kitty for friend then i cought 6 kitties in 3 days, 6 spawns in a row no matter how many ppl was there...and i didnt had chan items or other ****, i often wasnt even 1st who clicked on it...often ppl use tame skill to fast before pet have enough low hp and they fail. i can get all rare pets if i dd and thats cuz im slow and every1 use tame skill before i can even click on it lol. some ppl learned from it and started to dd themselves, but rest 95% of ppl did nothing, just let me get them
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    this is not about 3 days is about 7-10 days already...she gets it no matter what hp pet have..i am not pro by far at this but still..she there she gets it no other way..also does same at other pets i hear..
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this is not about 3 days is about 7-10 days already...she gets it no matter what hp pet have..i am not pro by far at this but still..she there she gets it no other way..also does same at other pets i hear..

maybe just uber channelgear and channel-apoth-thingys??? dunno did u check the amount of channelgear that person has?
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    oh ya, chan apo pots and genie skill
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    what channel u get at lvl 27? no matter how pro you are cant get it 100% at 27 lvl...that impossible..5-10 venos she gets 100%
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what channel u get at lvl 27? no matter how pro you are cant get it 100% at 27 lvl...that impossible..5-10 venos she gets 100%

sure that she is level 27??? coz that d seem very odd,...
    if u think its a hacker, click the report hacker button on the player
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    yea at first thought was lucky but nobody can be that lucky against that odds...b:surrender
  • Noxus - Dreamweaver
    Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't want to start rumors but I ve seen something like that before.
    Its just weird when you see a lvl 20 Veno taming beasts without reducing their HP first.

Happy Gaming

Nox
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There's a high level channeling apothecary item which completely eliminates the channeling delay. The catch is, you can only make it if your faction owns certain territories. I would think the person is just putting on low-level gear to fool you, and using this apo item.

Edit: Found it.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/11299
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rofl... first she probably isnt lvl 27.

second any 95+ veno will have 33+ channeling minimum especially now with the event where you can put -3 in your weapon and the sage weapon with -10.

third there are apoc pots that will double your channeling speed, so realistically you are looking at -60+ channeling.

fourth she is probably a professional tamer, which means she uses teleport stones to hit as many spawns as she can. Professional tamers make like 3 mil a day so yea she can afford to invest in uber channeling gear. When i was taming, i averaged 3 pets per day for both spawn times.

In order to compete with her, you need the double channeling pots as well. Also helps if you know where the pet is spawning (not the area, the exact coordinates). I used to use my shield bearer as a view block for other people. You cant tame what you cant click. Obviously if they know how to shift target it helps but a lot of pet tamers are new to the game and dont know that.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Part of it is just plain dumb luck as well. I've had friends and guildies goto rare pets spawns and not have anything special and catch the pet.

Of course the pet spawned increase life or increase defense, so everyone else casted first and failed.
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Part of it is just plain dumb luck as well. I've had friends and guildies goto rare pets spawns and not have anything special and catch the pet.

Of course the pet spawned increase life or increase defense, so everyone else casted first and failed.

Sounds like me.
    I swear i im the slowest person ever, no idea how others can click on those small tiny pets who keep run around, but i still get kitty almost every time i go catch it lol.
  • Oceiot - Heavens Tear
    Oceiot - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I believe she is lvl 27, I mean seriously, a lvl 95? It's Harshlands people, PvP world, 30+ are white names.
    It's a bunny :O
    ./)_/)
    (>'.'<)
    ((")("))
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I believe she is lvl 27, I mean seriously, a lvl 95? It's Harshlands people, PvP world, 30+ are white names.
    exactly. everyone over lvl 30 has a white name, i dont know why ppl assume that she is higher lvl since she has a blue name
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    she is blue name so is under lvl 30 and she got rings adorns 3%cast, weapon that adds to 15% chanell ..i never seen so much channel on a 27 ish lol.
    never the less she got first bear and we killed second bear to be sure..also reported for **** but duno how much that helpsb:cry
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    if u gonna kill those bears then their price will just go up...
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rofl... first she probably isnt lvl 27.

second any 95+ veno will have 33+ channeling minimum especially now with the event where you can put -3 in your weapon and the sage weapon with -10.

third there are apoc pots that will double your channeling speed, so realistically you are looking at -60+ channeling.

fourth she is probably a professional tamer, which means she uses teleport stones to hit as many spawns as she can. Professional tamers make like 3 mil a day so yea she can afford to invest in uber channeling gear. When i was taming, i averaged 3 pets per day for both spawn times.

In order to compete with her, you need the double channeling pots as well. Also helps if you know where the pet is spawning (not the area, the exact coordinates). I used to use my shield bearer as a view block for other people. You cant tame what you cant click. Obviously if they know how to shift target it helps but a lot of pet tamers are new to the game and dont know that.

I fail, I only have 27% and I'm 96.

Also, those potions don't double your channeling speed, they halve your remaining channeling speed. If you have say 3% channeling, tame is (6*.97)+1 which is 6.82 seconds (though the tame actually seems to fire at the beginning of the 1 second cast rather than at the end), if you use a potion it would be ((6*.97)*.5)+1 for 2.91/3.91 seconds. If you had say 42% channeling with those potions you've got 1.74/2.74 seconds.
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When I was going through Timberfield with my low lvl wizard I saw lots of snow hare bunnies more so than when I am on my veno.The lower the lvl the higher chance it has to spawn possibly.
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    if u gonna kill those bears then their price will just go up...

yea but slowly until then maybe she get bannedb:surrender
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ewingoil wrote: »
    When I was going through Timberfield with my low lvl wizard I saw lots of snow hare bunnies more so than when I am on my veno.The lower the lvl the higher chance it has to spawn possibly.

No, no one gives a **** about the hares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No, no one gives a **** about the hares.
    I was just making a general statement no need to post this.
  • Cuety - Heavens Tear
    Cuety - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok after all of my years(days) trying to tame cub i've noticed 1 veno"ilikepets"and some other one always tames the cubs,i tried to convince her to tame 1 for me but she didn't. But once the cub came to her she had her huggy hare out and a sword went through the cub she tamed it and that was in july june.. may april i dunno before the genies so i don't think that was a genie skill so did her bunny do that or was it some kind of a ****?