No pk here???

2»

Comments

• XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't get why they don't go away for a while and come back later.

Got a couple reasons for that.

1. Some spots were/are taken nearly 24/7. Can't avoid what doesn't go away.
    2. The "why should I avoid this place, it's my right to be here" thing. I can partially agree with that, but also works the other way. They have a right to be there too.
    3. It's a reason to QQ for some people. I seriously think people like to complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQ thread b:shutup
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't care if SP is ful PvP with no worries.

But there are people who get butt hurt so easily and join a PvP server to ruin it for the rest of us.

I pk in there and will continue to do it in a tasteful not harassing manner.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Cir - Harshlands
    Cir - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    One red-named player QQing because someone saw an opportunity and took it.
  • IKnowRight - Harshlands
    IKnowRight - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Got a couple reasons for that.

1. Some spots were/are taken nearly 24/7. Can't avoid what doesn't go away.
    2. The "why should I avoid this place, it's my right to be here" thing. I can partially agree with that, but also works the other way. They have a right to be there too.
    3. It's a reason to QQ for some people. I seriously think people like to complain.

Fight then for the spot.. Thats the god damn point. When i strarted playing in LC or in the beginnign of HL, the major grind spots after 60 was a huge pvp fest. Winner grinds. BUT MKAY, go grind and get ur lvl 100. Then come out, fail terrible in PvP and complain like a lot do already.
  • Cyanea - Lost City
    Cyanea - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Preventing people from doing stuff is among the reasons why we pk?

If "playing PWI" is not that stuff you are keeping them from doing, that is all right.
    edited December 2009
    Crashing world boss's, regular boss's, grind parties etc etc
    Thats is what KOS is all about. And a KOS is after all pvp channeled to a target.
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When you PK in SP just make sure you have a reason and don't harass the player.

Killing someone even if they are helping another player is not a big deal and part of the game. The killed player will just rez back to the temple and take 2 minutes to get back to helping. Let them go and all will be merry.

I always have a excuse lol here it is
    "She was ksing so I killed the dumb betch kthxbai"b:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    You should stop posting. For once when u log on ur main, all you do is find a wannabe pvp battle and stay in SZ chatting. When u do come out you usually die and then back to sz and instead of chatting we have to read u swearing like an old sea dog. Stop trying..
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You should stop posting. For once when u log on ur main, all you do is find a wannabe pvp battle and stay in SZ chatting. When u do come out you usually die and then back to sz and instead of chatting we have to read u swearing like an old sea dog. Stop trying..

I rarely log on to my main any more lol
    I don't go to pvp battles becaz there not amusing anymore I don't like seeing kylin and Kd pk becaz it's like seeing it 24/7 the same **** over and over
    I haven't logged into the game at all yesterday I logged on then got bored lol.
    I can try and keep trying becaz I'm not a quitter >.<
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fight then for the spot.. Thats the god damn point. When i strarted playing in LC or in the beginnign of HL, the major grind spots after 60 was a huge pvp fest. Winner grinds. BUT MKAY, go grind and get ur lvl 100. Then come out, fail terrible in PvP and complain like a lot do already.

My original comment was related to the SP spot, I should have specified. It's not a grind spot unless you're a low-level (and even there...), but it's still pretty much a trap because of the way they designed the instance. It's not like open areas. You have one choice to access what's inside (aside FB29, you can always map in): get past the hallway. That's where PKers were/are so they can kill everything that comes in. As much as a smart move it is (seriously, that's a good spot to PK, I gotta admit), there probably were too many people simply more than PKing - griefing at that point - that they put the "no PK in instances" "rule". That's the way I see it.

Because they could just have made the whole instance a safe zone and stopped the problem. Or moved the open zone (past the first room).

The way I see is kinda like a bait; it's there (in your face actually: Leaving safe zone), you can do it, but if you do it and get reported you're in for a ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As it has been said in numerous SP threads in the past. Harassment via PK is defined as preventing the user from progressing normally through the content. This does not mean that a single PK is harassment. When in doubt, send a ticket with evidence and a GM will look into it.

For further clarification please consult the terms of service.
This discussion has been closed.