Life is the winter and the summer b:victoryb:victory
Post edited by Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, we do not.

I wouldn't really call the +HP regen skill on Barbarians a heal, considering that it maxes at 35 and Barbs have thousands of life.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    But considering having Infinite Mana Generator i wouldn't count that as unfair, as well having drain hp skill b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Archers do have a few self heals... though they aren't exactly very effective and aren't really considered by most.

1: Double/Triple Spark. (Gives 10% and 20% HP heals respectively)
    2: Demon Serrated Arrow (Steals 200 HP total since it's 40 HP each time bleed ticks and the bleed ticks 5 times)
    3: Genie skills
    4: Pots/Charms

Now if you're asking about a real self-heal like every other class has.... nope!
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    2: Demon Serrated Arrow (Steals 200 HP total since it's 40 HP each time bleed ticks and the bleed ticks 5 times)

The devs are having a laugh.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    barbs have sunder...it heals thousands of life
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Archers do have a few self heals... though they aren't exactly very effective and aren't really considered by most.

1: Double/Triple Spark. (Gives 10% and 20% HP heals respectively)
    3: Genie skills
    4: Pots/Charms

Now if you're asking about a real self-heal like every other class has.... nope!

Every other class also has sparks, genies and pots and charms. Therefore, no, not really.
    barbs have sunder...it heals thousands of life

Oh, forgot that. But considering that it is a lvl 59 skill....
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Every other class also has sparks, genies and pots and charms. Therefore, no, not really.

Yeah but they don't have Demon Serrated arrow or EPIC STORMRAGE DAMAGE!!1!1!11!1!shiftoneone b:laugh
  • Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary
    Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    not only babrbs can heal-wizards bms venos and clerics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is every where
    It is in you now and forever it shall stay
    Life is the wind blowing sideways
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We dont have a heal skill (although would be nice) is cos we dont need it b:victory. Earlier on it might seem a pain without it but at higher levels I dont see any use in giving us one to begin with. The mobs usually die before they can even hit you.

BMs and Barbs pretty much use quite a bit of potions even with all their HP regen skills while as an archer I rarely use potions except when a mob spawns on me while fighting another and winged shell is out or fighting a boss. Hence giving us a heal skill is only gonna delay our awesome damage dealing :)
  • Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary
    Dragon_slayr - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We dont have a heal skill (although would be nice) is cos we dont need it b:victory. Earlier on it might seem a pain without it but at higher levels I dont see any use in giving us one to begin with. The mobs usually die before they can even hit you.

BMs and Barbs pretty much use quite a bit of potions even with all their HP regen skills while as an archer I rarely use potions except when a mob spawns on me while fighting another and winged shell is out or fighting a boss. Hence giving us a heal skill is only gonna delay our awesome damage dealing :)

Thats a very good point-end of discussion thanks b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is every where
    It is in you now and forever it shall stay
    Life is the wind blowing sideways