Seirfeis' Art Shop :3

Seirfeis - Sanctuary
Seirfeis - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
::Seirfeis' Art Shop::

Status: CLOSED (until I get the ones already requested done)

Special! First five (5) people to request will get color for lineart prices~ :3

Sorry I am not that good, but I am trying to get better. And I hope an art shop will help me draw more different things while making money at the same time~ ;)

Anime style only! Sorry~
Samples: Deviant Art
Chibi
Lineart | Color | Amano style
A lot of these pictures are kinda old..I am slightly better now 8'D (but don't expect an incredible jump in skill lol) Will post up more recent ones later. And for the lineart samples, I have a couple that I just need to scan.

Will draw:
-people
-couples
-animals
(No good samples of this yet)
-action pose
-Fanart
(please provide pictures)
Anything else besides what is in the will NOT draw list
Will NOT draw:
-revealing clothes
(sorry, it makes me uncomfortable >_<b)
-pr0nz
-yaoi/yuri
-shonen-ai/shojo-ai

Prices

Lineart (no bg)
Chibi - 6k
Head and shoulders - 6k
Half body(to waist) - 7k
Full body - 10k

Colored (default bg will be like in the samples)
(more expensive because it usually takes me 4~10x longer than lineart i.e. around 5-10 hours and that takes away from my game time 8D -shot-)
Chibi - 25k
Head and shoulders - 25k
Half body - 28k
Full body - 45k
More than one person - +8k per extra person (head and shoulders, half body),
+12k (full body)
Large detailed pets (such as those dragon mounts) - +5k
With detailed background (i.e. buildings, trees, etc) - +3k (no good samples of this yet)

After you fill out the request form and give me reference pictures/screenshots, I will reply back on how much money you will need to pay.

For payment, just comment on this thread (or PM me) and we can work something out. People who are on other servers, that's fine too, you can just give it to my alts. (But I'd still prefer to be paid on Sanctuary if possible. 8'D)

Request form:
Color type:Lineart/Color
Type:Chibi/Head/Half/Full
Style: Normal/WEWY/Amano (for chibi)
Pets: Please specify
Number of people: one/other (please specify)
Pose: (Running, standing, flying, sitting, etc. The more detailed your request, the better!)
Clothing: Please specify
Background: Please specify general color and what type from the samples such as "Full Color 1"(for simple backgrounds), other (for detailed)
For Elves -
Wings: Yes/No
Type of Wings: Lvl 1(White)/Eagle/Other (please provide screenshot)

Please provide screenshots! The more the merrier~

Slots
1. screwnickslol
2. Shatterfox
3. AnroKi
4. Untamedf
5. Aelric
More slots can be opened, no worries~ :3

Please be aware that I might take a while to finish! But you don't need to pay me until I am done~ (I will be unable to start until Dec. 17 when finals are over LOL but you can still request! 8'D)
Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse any requests. (Probably won't need to though C:)
Post edited by Seirfeis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    a good grinder can make 200k in an hour easy (average earnings across all classes)

a pro grinder can make upwards of 500k in an hour

a friend of mine is a godly grinder, he could make 1-2mil per hour, but that was because he catshopped EVERYTHING, even the pots lmao

i think ima have you try chibi-tizing me... do you do RL people into chibi? if so, i'll post a full view pic of me in my normal streetwear
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    a good grinder can make 200k in an hour easy (average earnings across all classes)

a pro grinder can make upwards of 500k in an hour

Oh...so you think I should up my prices? :D
    i think ima have you try chibi-tizing me... do you do RL people into chibi? if so, i'll post a full view pic of me in my normal streetwear

Sure thing! Ah..but I haven't posted any samples yet lol. Well I'll get some up soon hopefully and then you can decide if you want it?
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    Oh...so you think I should up my prices? :D

;coughs; no... <_<;;

b:chuckle
    Sure thing! Ah..but I haven't posted any samples yet lol. Well I'll get some up soon hopefully and then you can decide if you want it?

i saw your marth chibi... it intrigues me

either way, i like surprises b:cute
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    ;coughs; no... <_<;;

b:chuckle

LOL. How's this? I let you keep the price that I have up now, but for later ppl I bump it up a little. Because it takes me around 30min-2hours to draw and ink lineart, and 5-10 hours to color, so that takes away from my game time >_<b How much do you suppose I should bump it up?
    i saw your marth chibi... it intrigues me

either way, i like surprises b:cute

Ah ok then. Picture plz? 8'D

Ah btw could you fill out the request form? Makes it easier for me. :)
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    LOL. How's this? I let you keep the price that I have up now, but for later ppl I bump it up a little. Because it takes me around 30min-2hours to draw and ink lineart, and 5-10 hours to color, so that takes away from my game time >_<b How much do you suppose I should bump it up?

bump it up depending on how long it takes you to make...

basically, the best way to do it is, take a look at the request, estimate how long you think it'll take, then make a price based on that. so if you think it'll take you 1 hour to make something, charge about 150k-250k, depending on how you feel fairness is

bear in mind, those estimates are based off effective grinders, not everyone makes that much, and alot make more. i usually make ~300k-400k per hour on my cleric or blademaster back when i was still active, and that being around lvl 40
    Ah ok then. Picture plz? 8'D

Ah btw could you fill out the request form? Makes it easier for me. :)

i erm... dont have it just yet >_<;

gotta get my friend to use his digicam, or have him take it with my webcam
    (fail webcam has no self-timer, otherwise i'd do it now)

i'll post up the pics and the request form together :P
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    bump it up depending on how long it takes you to make...

basically, the best way to do it is, take a look at the request, estimate how long you think it'll take, then make a price based on that. so if you think it'll take you 1 hour to make something, charge about 150k-250k, depending on how you feel fairness is

bear in mind, those estimates are based off effective grinders, not everyone makes that much, and alot make more. i usually make ~300k-400k per hour on my cleric or blademaster back when i was still active, and that being around lvl 40

Hmm ok. Well I guess you can still have discount since you are my first customer(did you want a colored one?) and I'm just going to stick with some base prices, makes it more fair to everyone else but me. lllorz (well this was to help practice drawing anyway..)

i erm... dont have it just yet >_<;

gotta get my friend to use his digicam, or have him take it with my webcam
    (fail webcam has no self-timer, otherwise i'd do it now)

i'll post up the pics and the request form together :P

Ah ok! Take your time lol. :3
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    Hmm ok. Well I guess you can still have discount since you are my first customer(did you want a colored one?) and I'm just going to stick with some base prices, makes it more fair to everyone else but me. lllorz (well this was to help practice drawing anyway..)

i wonder if any of my old sanc characters are active... might be able to give you something worthwhile lol

nope... all deleted >_>

gonna have to work on a new chara to get you paid lmao
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    i wonder if any of my old sanc characters are active... might be able to give you something worthwhile lol

nope... all deleted >_>

gonna have to work on a new chara to get you paid lmao

GAH. O_olll I don't want to make you do that.. Can we mail between servers?
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    GAH. O_olll I don't want to make you do that.. Can we mail between servers?

sadly no... data cant be transferred between servers

and it's really no problem to level a nub character for a quick buck b:laugh
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    sadly no... data cant be transferred between servers

and it's really no problem to level a nub character for a quick buck b:laugh

Darn. :(

Ah o-ok then. 8'D
  • Shatterfox - Heavens Tear
    Shatterfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I want one! the prob is I don't have photoshop or anything for my char (In game i'm a fox but I HATE the fox looks on the forums) Is there a free system for screen shots and photos? if there is can someone tell me it? Thank you Also! Do I hate to make a new char or do you have alts?

Reason for editing: Colour
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I want one! the prob is I don't have photoshop or anything for my char (In game I'm a fox not a rabbit I just HATE the fox look on the forums) Is there a free system for screen shots and photos? If there is can someone tell me it? Thank you b:thanks Also! Do I have to make a new char or do you have alts?

Press Print Screen Sys Rq (next to F12 and Scroll Lock) to take a photo ingame, and it will be saved in the screenshots folder in the Element folder in the Perfect World International folder in your program files. :3

Uhhhh I can make an alt, but it would be nice to get it on my Sanctuary char since I just started on friday lol. b:sweat Ummm up to you I guess?
    edited December 2009
    I know that part but how exactly do I get it on here? b:question Meh ill make a newbie on sanctuary (This will have to be soon though because the only computer installed with PWI is my mom's and shes on..) b:chuckle

Reason for editing: I wanna add a bump~ Bump
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I know that part but how exactly do I get it on here? b:question Meh ill make a newbie on sanctuary (This will have to be soon though because the only computer installed with PWI is my mom's and shes on..) b:chuckle

Oh. Uh..I think maybe you can upload it to http://imageshack.us/ and then link the url to your post?
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    http://tinypic.com/
    ^ go there

upload the pic

use the "Direct Link"

copy/paste the link into the IMG code

example: image url here
    edited December 2009
    Hmm..Ill use tiny pic later instead mmk? I can't do it right now >.< my mom wants me to use tinypic instead. b:surrender

EDIT: Alexeno, your post wasn't there when I posted =o Lol
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    Hmm..Ill use tiny pic later instead mmk? I can't do it right now >.< my mom wants me to use tinypic instead. b:surrender

EDIT: Alexeno, your post wasn't there when I posted =o Lol

why would your mom want you to use tinypic instead of imageshack... they the same thing lmao

only reason i suggest tinypic is cause imageshack wont work for me for some reason lol
    edited December 2009
    why would your mom want you to use tinypic instead of imageshack... they the same thing lmao

only reason i suggest tinypic is cause imageshack wont work for me for some reason lol

I don't know, Its her computer though so I gotta follow her rules <--End of replying tonight on this forum! b:bye
  • Lacrimarine - Heavens Tear
    Lacrimarine - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh! Fellow deviant is here *high five*

Your art is amazing. I felt to drop by to thank you for reminding me of DA because it's been a long time for me staying away from it. Guess I should go back there to check things up once in a while b:pleased

Good luck ^^

Perhaps I should do some too to improve my crappy gallery b:beatup
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Oh! Fellow deviant is here *high five*

Your art is amazing. I felt to drop by to thank you for reminding me of DA because it's been a long time for me staying away from it. Guess I should go back there to check things up once in a while b:pleased

Good luck ^^

Perhaps I should do some too to improve my crappy gallery b:beatup

*High five back* 8'D

Aww ty (but tons of ppl are waaay better than me LOL). Hahaha no prob. What's your user? :3

Yes! Improving is always good! :D
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice to see fellow artist ^^ I'm crushed by work of end of semester right now too, so i know how it is with time, but i'm lurking around threads like these to see pricing others take for their pics and decide on my own, when i think i'm ready for this ^^ But for now, i got curious and decide to take on and Request a little drawing of my main character ^^

Request form:

Color type: Lineart
    Type: Chibi (i like chibies ^^ )
    Style: Normal - as normal and simple chibi ^^
    Pets: none
    Number of people: one
    Pose: for starters - simple ^^ Standing chibi with fingers on one arm lift up in "V" sign ^^ (as victory ^^ )
    Background: just a ground or a line he stands one, nothing else, nothing fancy ^^

I suggest you adding a section for clothes too ^^ As, what kind of suit we want to see out characters in ^^ Mine would be just simple armor. Either cleric male starters one or the armour he is wearing right now ^^

And here is screenies:
    duality.jpg
    2009-06-2116-22-45.jpg
    2009-06-2117-16-46.jpg

About payment, i'll be back in game after December 18th, when i can give you or mail it, in hope there wouldn't be any changes in pricelist till that time ^^ I'm mainly on Sanctuary server, so there will be no problems here ^^
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Nice to see fellow artist ^^ I'm crushed by work of end of semester right now too, so i know how it is with time, but i'm lurking around threads like these to see pricing others take for their pics and decide on my own, when i think i'm ready for this ^^ But for now, i got curious and decide to take on and Request a little drawing of my main character ^^

Request form:

Color type: Lineart
    Type: Chibi (i like chibies ^^ )
    Style: Normal - as normal and simple chibi ^^
    Pets: none
    Number of people: one
    Pose: for starters - simple ^^ Standing chibi with fingers on one arm lift up in "V" sign ^^ (as victory ^^ )
    Background: just a ground or a line he stands one, nothing else, nothing fancy ^^

I suggest you adding a section for clothes too ^^ As, what kind of suit we want to see out characters in ^^ Mine would be just simple armor. Either cleric male starters one or the armour he is wearing right now ^^

Fellow artist! 8'D
    You want his eyes open right? Showing teeth smiling or not showing teeth? I can do the armour he is wearing right now, could I possibly have some more close up pictures without anyone blocking him as reference? :3

Good idea about the clothes section. Thanks! :)
    About payment, i'll be back in game after December 18th, when i can give you or mail it, in hope there wouldn't be any changes in pricelist till that time ^^ I'm mainly on Sanctuary server, so there will be no problems here ^^

No worries, I'm not making any changes soon. And if I did it would be to decrease the cost. |D Thanks for comissioning! ^____^

Final price is: 6k :D
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for accepting this ^^
    Eyes open or wink, depending on how you think it's looking better ^^ Same goes for teeth.

About closeups, i need to get on other computer, so most likely can give those only after December 18th ^^ You can look at armours here though http://www.ecatomb.net/armor-npc.php It's lvl 50-56 mage armour ^^
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for accepting this ^^
    Eyes open or wink, depending on how you think it's looking better ^^ Same goes for teeth.

About closeups, i need to get on other computer, so most likely can give those only after December 18th ^^ You can look at armours here though http://www.ecatomb.net/armor-npc.php It's lvl 50-56 mage armour ^^

Ok lol. 8'D

Ty for the reference, that helps a lot. :D
    edited December 2009
    *High five back* 8'D

Aww ty (but tons of ppl are waaay better than me LOL). Hahaha no prob. What's your user? :3

Yes! Improving is always good! :D
    Mine is De-Sapphire b:shy
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Mine is De-Sapphire b:shy

...HOLY EFF YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING. OAOlll
    edited December 2009
    Thanks so much for taking a look at them b:thanks

Those are from months ago. It's been really long that I do some serious arts lol
  • Seirfeis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Ah really? You should do some more serious arts again then! Q w Q
  • Fionia - Heavens Tear
    Fionia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ooo~ Wah!
    Cute stuff and you have a deviantart as well! > //u// <
    b:victory
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i have a lil Q

you wont mind macking a ALT on LC and take the fee? you can make a tideborn here as well if you want

i have a HUGE REQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?