Sacred Beast

hawkflight
hawkflight Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need help with the Sacred Beast quest. I just got the beast's favorite meat, but I can't find the large cluster of Snowdye flowers to set the trap near. Can someone help me please? And maybe help me figure out where to get the traps as well?
PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
Post edited by hawkflight on

Comments

• Jetue - Harshlands
    Jetue - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is a group of buildings in the general area of 220 580. The flowers and everything else you need is there.
    If you need to tell someone you how pro you are, you are not pro. Your reputation and skills should speak for you.
    -adaptation of one of the many quotes I love

Favorite opening line when entering a squad:
    "Hi. So, am I the tank?"

BMs are probably my favorite dds around. They aren't squishy, usually respect and protect the cleric, and in spite of the seemingly constant suicidal impulses, don't get me killed very often.

Jetue - Squad based Cleric