Strange Error

xeon000
xeon000 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
I start the game login and press character create but nothing happens please help!
Post edited by xeon000 on

Comments

• _CrystalFox_ - Sanctuary
    _CrystalFox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh, that's happening to me too! b:cry I log in with my account, then, after I select my character and press "Start" button game freezes and I can't do anything. And to exit I must press Ctrl+Alt+Delete ... I hope someone will help with this problem. b:worried
    By the way, I already tried to re-install the game...
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2009
    Both of you, I'm going to need some more information from you about your computers.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

Thanks!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• _CrystalFox_ - Sanctuary
    _CrystalFox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Owhh...My problem dissapeard when I switched my computer from Vista Ultimate to Windows 7. I still don't know why I had that error, but now all it's okay and the game works properly b:pleased
    Thanks anyway for the reply. It's good to see GM's are so helpful, and I wish xeon000 will find a way to resolve his problem too.
    b:bye
  • Lensora - Sanctuary
    Lensora - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    myn used to work on windows xp and now i put it back to vista it doesnt work -.-'
    i thought pw was vista compatible....
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We have all of our games running on 32bit XP, Vista, & 7.

We have all of our games running on 64bit Vista & 7.

Please review our Tech Support FAQs to help you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.