help.....

jayzan
jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
a few days ago my internet was running smoothly but it just all of a sudden went slow and its irritating my i got sky broadband and the i turned yellow a few days ago and we had to call them and later that day the internet just went slow and when i play perfect world i lag badly when i attack it freezes and i have to wait 5 mins then the monster is killed when i talk to the npc i have to wait like 10 minutes to speak to them and when i load internet explorer it takes like 2 mins to load the dang thing i called my brother to ask whats going on and he doesnt know can someone help me please?b:cryb:
Post edited by jayzan on

Comments

• Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    erm id contact sky lol. see if they can let u know what is going on and how long it will last.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masterfu2
    masterfu2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hello, i can answer your question.

The only thing that you CAN do right now is switch to a better internet. If you live in America, then maybe you can give a call to WOW or Time Warner cable company, you only need to pay about 35 dollars(holiday sale of some sort from time warner cable) per month to get high speed internet. If you live in another country, then maybe install much better internet connection. Also please make sure that your computer is met the minimum requirements of this game. like if your RAM, CPU, and your graphics card are low, then put the setting to low so the game will run better. If all of what i just said doesn't work, then i don't know what to tell you b:cry

P.S. If a GM comes in and make a reply to my post, then sorry if naming companies that has nothing to do with other games is against the game rule.

Masterfu b:cry
    hi :3
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    we contacted sky like 5 times now it stopped going yellow but it still lags gah T_T....
  • masterfu2
    masterfu2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    By the way, you are posting this thread in the wrong section of the forum.

b:cryb:cry
    hi :3
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    even MY PC lags, it's not your internet, it's the client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no its not the client its the internet speed/connection/thingy i hardly ever lag except in Night Scream and its worst when its peak times.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Boryon - Sanctuary
    Boryon - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't know if Sky is DSL or cable (I don't have it here). If sky is DSL make sure there are filters on your line. At least here the phone company pings the line constantly and you will lose speed if there isn't a filter on your line. A DSL filter is just a little box that is placed on the line between the modem and the wall.
This discussion has been closed.