Tideborn - Tale of Mermaid news

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no their not the rave, their hard classes in pve and people will hate it because leveling will be a major pain in the a** >.> play a pyshic, I dont like people playing my class *folds arms*

grow ^
    10chars
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    expansion is just around the corner, theres nothing worth updating.

heres some tips for u when u paly the new race:

1.save up some chips(around 40 chips per weapon) these days, so that after expansion u can trade mold weapons(6x 7x 8x) for your **** and psy. cuz there r only TT60 green TT90 gold(devil soul x2) and TT99 gold weapon atm...

2.lv9 culti NPC is on the big mushroom over your head, stop QQing: WTF, my cutivation NPC disappeared!

3.Assassin: to save money, grind w/ a bow and armors with specific element resistance armors.

4.ask for some buffs be4 u go grind(suicide)...im serious..

5.dont forget the personal hotkey settings, put some survival genie skill hotkey near your direction buttons(for example: Q:domain E:tree), that may sometimes save your ****. and this is also a good news for venom, now u can set ur own hotkeys to control pet and use pet skills instead of alt+1~5.and for EP u can set ZXCVB to target 5 squad membersb:laugh.

6.Psychic: just learn lv1 soul of revenge, higher lvl just give u longer buff range and more mana cost which is pointless.

7.DO NOT buff soul of revenge on a melee class, especially the tank. If he was your friend irl, im sure he would break his keyboard, rush into your room and slap u in the face. why? the buff cost the target mana to take effect and it last 3 minutes! b:shockedimagine how much mp a melee class has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009

1.save up some chips(around 40 chips per weapon) these days, so that after expansion u can trade mold weapons(6x 7x 8x) for your **** and psy. cuz there r only TT60 green TT90 gold(devil soul x2) and TT99 gold weapon atm...

2.lv9 culti NPC is on the big mushroom over your head, stop QQing: WTF, my cutivation NPC disappeared!

3.Assassin: to save money, grind w/ a bow and armors with specific element resistance armors.

5.dont forget the personal hotkey settings, put some survival genie skill hotkey near your direction buttons(for example: Q:domain E:tree), that may sometimes save your ****. and this is also a good news for venom, now u can set ur own hotkeys to control pet and use pet skills instead of alt+1~5.and for EP u can set ZXCVB to target 5 squad membersb:laugh.

6.Psychic: just learn lv1 soul of revenge, higher lvl just give u longer buff range and more mana cost which is pointless.

7.DO NOT buff soul of revenge on a melee class, especially the tank. If he was your friend irl, im sure he would break his keyboard, rush into your room and slap u in the face. why? the buff cost the target mana to take effect and it last 3 minutes! b:shockedimagine how much mp a melee class has.

the way it sounds from this post u make it seem as if assasins will be a pain in the **** to play and not worth the effortb:sad if i have to use a bow to grind with sins then i mind as well not even bother playing the class... i HATE bows in MMOs.
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Thanks Korren for the advice. I lol'd at number 7 when i read it. Won't wanna get a slap in face b:shocked.
    Change my mind, gonna go for Psychic first then later time tryout Sin too.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009

So, soul of revenge is like a cleric purify skill,

And never use that skill on a Barb or BM..... got it.. ^_^

Thanks for all the Info you gave everyone!

b:victoryb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    grow ^
    10chars

LMAO r u serious, it was a Joke. God people cant get humor on a forum, now I gotta start putting *sacrasm* after everyone of my sacrastic posts so I dont make them look like a dumba** in the future.

Good job Mizu, good job *sacrasm*
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you dont HAVE to use a bow, Korren is just giving suggestions to help make it easier for you, you can still use dagger if you wish. But if you think its too hard to play sin, make a psychic or continue with your current char, altho I'm up for the challenge b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so i still say heavy armor sin is best viable build for pve
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hehe i will make a psy and buff all ppl near FBs and BHs hahah!!!
    it will be so much fun!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Diskus - Sanctuary
    Diskus - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Oh, I hope they made NumPad work for this also. b:beg
    Either way, it is an improvement just for the fact that they finally are sort of catching up to modern gaming needs. b:kiss
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO r u serious, it was a Joke. God people cant get humor on a forum, now I gotta start putting *sacrasm* after everyone of my sacrastic posts so I dont make them look like a dumba** in the future.

Good job Mizu, good job *sacrasm*

love you too silver
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    should use it on pple just to irritate them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    does this mean ill be able to give pet a combo too??? :-D
  • Succuby - Dreamweaver
    Succuby - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009

No TT 70-80-90 green ? hmm well bit of patient then, they will be added later.

But MOST OF ALL .. BIG THANKS KORREN for ur advices and work on this thread..i think i never rod a thread about PWI as often as this oneb:pleased

BIG TKS KORRENb:kissb:thanks
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    big Tks Korren
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah Korren, u did really nice job on this thread...
    Thanx for all the infos and advices u posted!

3 days...

b:victory
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it just me or does it look like those asassins got like loads of aoes???
    and will it be so that some skills r only castable in mermaid form??? (like with foxform and tigermode)
  • MirrorBlade - Sanctuary
    MirrorBlade - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oooh, I can't wait till the new classes come out.
    Does anyone have the least bit of a clue of when the are due to come out?
    D:

b:laugh
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I feel sorry for people like you who cant read :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oooh, I can't wait till the new classes come out.
    Does anyone have the least bit of a clue of when the are due to come out?
    D:

b:laugh

cant u read?
    its been mensioned in the game and on the forums -_-
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    big Tks Korrenb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rinuruc wrote: »
    is it just me or does it look like those asassins got like loads of aoes???
    and will it be so that some skills r only castable in mermaid form??? (like with foxform and tigermode)

It's been said before that you will only be able to use normal attacks (no skills) in your fishyform.
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    damn peeps learn to read...!!
    b:laugh i hope some1 knows to read my postb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    damn peeps learn to read...!!
    b:laugh i hope some1 knows to read my postb:thanks

What's she talking about? McDonalds has a whole new dollar menu?
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Only thing we need now is Demon and sage versions of these skills for 89 culti.. or we can like oracle noobs become fail.. i actually like that idea
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Could care less about demon and sage difference for assassin. I just want demon spark.
  • Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear
    Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    does ne1 know which class is beter assassin or pyschic?ive been behind with forums lol
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    *face palm* there both equal, just wait until the 16th, make both psychic and assassin and pick which one you like more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear
    Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    thx for advice ,havent noticed how close it is to 16th
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    love you too silver

lmao u know i love u xD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
This discussion has been closed.