New pets in TB areas??

FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
i dont know about you all, but i've been wondering if we will finally see some of the mobs and pets that are listed in the database and in AH. i cant understand why they are listed, if there is not a plan to one day put them all ingame....

i know there are a few folks here that have been playing the chinese version- and that there is a water golem that will be available- but have any of you seen/checked around to find out if any of the 'missing pets' have been released into the wild? two that come to mind are the Felis cat (presently only a quest kill), and the various mechacrabs. ok, im silly, perhaps, but i loved my lil crabby, and always wanted to play with the others.

and having the Felis cat available would give people a beautiful cat pet without the hellish cost and hassel of either buying one or trying to fight through the greedy money catchers to get your own.

so, how about it, Devs? how about giving us new mobs to hunt and catch? purty pleez?b:begb:mischievous
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
"Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
Playing here since '08b:heart
Post edited by FoxRunning - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    for your first question the pwdatabse website is not supported by pwi
    the data in it are gathered from other version then translate with pwi name
    same go for ecatomb

im not aware of any worth pet other then the new golem < hercule
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    any idea of new pet skills??? idk maybe,...
  • VVisp - Lost City
    VVisp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This would be cool b:dirty
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Water golem? Interesting.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence

• Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Water golem? Interesting.

It owns. My crystaline is at level 84 (my scorpion took priority for leveling). I had been planning to keep it around for situations where I want a tank with more aggro than my herc can provide, but I just don't see a reason to hang onto it with that new golem. The scorpion makes a better dps pet, and the new golem makes a stronger tank.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I guess calling it a "water golem" was misleading. My first thought was it was a golem water pet, but that pic is obviously of a golem land pet.

Edit: I also have a Crystalline Magmite at my level. I haven't really leveled on PWI because I wanna get that new Golem pet, plus I'm hoping a new water pet comes out that we can tame. All the current ones pretty much suck.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't really mind the current water pets, so much as I mind the lack of variety at various level ranges. That's a bigger problem than a lack of pet types I would say.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    plus I'm hoping a new water pet comes out that we can tame. All the current ones pretty much suck.

at higher level u tame plumfish and that pet is strong enough for verything after that
    so dont expect getting any super mega elite water pet anytime soon

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have a Plumpfish with Bash, Protect, Strong and Reflect. Unfortunately I can't find a good use for it atm. If they do bring out a legendary water pet, I hope they include uses for it. Sure I can AoE grind on plumpfish mermaids, but it's boring, not very productive, and no rep (OMA). The Plumpfish could stand to be much faster and it could use better atk as well.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.