Quick Simple Question

Options
2»

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think if FO grew some balls and stopped trying get get on every major guilds Safelist they actually might get some real alliances.

Irpandi being so scared of kos and pming the leaders of every major faction, on a daily basis, to make sure FO still on SL, so you guys can gank lowbies in peace is a pretty ***** move imo.

Its almost GZ pathetic b:surrender.

Alltho i kinda like FO, its a funny group of people that dont seem to take the game to serious b:cute
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Phaige and YourMom confooses me.
    b:surrender

Everytimes you type, I want to punch you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nuuuuuuuuuuu. Dont punch the hammmsta! b:shocked
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I woke up this evening and heard you guys were on kos. Dunno how that happened but whatever.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, sucks man. And we still have you guys on safe. So if I see a group of you guys, im just gonna put nix away, take off gears, and sit down and take it...sigh

I knew something was about to happen when Midnight "accidently" killed my nix while it was in safe zone... :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think if FO grew some balls and stopped trying get get on every major guilds Safelist they actually might get some real alliances.

Irpandi being so scared of kos and pming the leaders of every major faction, on a daily basis, to make sure FO still on SL, so you guys can gank lowbies in peace is a pretty ***** move imo.

Its almost GZ pathetic b:surrender.

Alltho i kinda like FO, its a funny group of people that dont seem to take the game to serious b:cute

QFT, I mean seriously...

I actually do know a few people in FO who I really like and are cool people. As a general whole though, I dislike FO and feel they're a bunch of **** talking, vulgar ****'s.

It was surprising to me one day when I met Rp (or whatever the name of your barb leader is b:surrender) and he turned out to not be a total jackass.

Also, tbh, I've only fought with FO in even numbers one time, and that was a 1vs1 against Regal. Every other time it's a sudden onslaught by 4 or so (must admit, you guys seem to have some fac unity going because I pretty much never see any of you without a party). After getting killed by 4 people they'll generally start PMing me random trash talk for about 10 minutes even if I don't say a single word in return.

All i see is most your fac ganking low levels, zerging, trash talking, and leaving when an equal power shows up. I'm not saying you all do that, but that's what i see most often. (P.S. Regal seems like a nice guy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ............and you're not lyingb:embarrass

IJS
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    kniraven<3

Nah man, its not "leaving when an equal force shows up" its "taking the victory and running"

>.>

<.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    QFT, I mean seriously...

I actually do know a few people in FO who I really like and are cool people. As a general whole though, I dislike FO and feel they're a bunch of **** talking, vulgar ****'s.

It was surprising to me one day when I met Rp (or whatever the name of your barb leader is b:surrender) and he turned out to not be a total jackass.

Also, tbh, I've only fought with FO in even numbers one time, and that was a 1vs1 against Regal. Every other time it's a sudden onslaught by 4 or so (must admit, you guys seem to have some fac unity going because I pretty much never see any of you without a party). After getting killed by 4 people they'll generally start PMing me random trash talk for about 10 minutes even if I don't say a single word in return.

All i see is most your fac ganking low levels, zerging, trash talking, and leaving when an equal power shows up. I'm not saying you all do that, but that's what i see most often. (P.S. Regal seems like a nice guy)

there are 4-5 people that play the account. some are nice some are a holes. that is what the leader's third account he bought? rpk faction don't last long and since finalfail has recruited 99% of the server ultrafails into one faction, i give them less than a month to disband.

ah i see Xtacy's post. FO on Kami kos now. i change it to 2 weeks before disband. 1 week if Kami can be arsed to actually pk hardcore.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Everytimes you type, I want to punch you

b:cry
    Nuuuuuuuuuuu. Dont punch the hammmsta! b:shocked

oh noes~
    b:infuriated
    zmog! wild vulpix appeared~!
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    kill it!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *chucks a pokeball at face*
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You really think 1-2 weeks before FO disbands o_0...

K, I'll be sure to bump this thread Christmas Eve to see.

My prediction, FO will be carrying 4 lands in two weeks. We have far too much fun together in this faction to disband just because other people want to take it away from usb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there are 4-5 people that play the account. some are nice some are a holes. that is what the leader's third account he bought? rpk faction don't last long and since finalfail has recruited 99% of the server ultrafails into one faction, i give them less than a month to disband.

ah i see Xtacy's post. FO on Kami kos now. i change it to 2 weeks before disband. 1 week if Kami can be arsed to actually pk hardcore.

Can't believe one post can filled with so much ****.

For one irpandai is not a bought account and 1 person plays this.

I won't say anything about the people finaloath recruited since "fail" is relative to your experiences with a specific person.

Finaloath has been around a really long time, the guild is basically lastoath which was made in august. All we did was switch guilds. We have been kos by a lot of people before and kami kos isn't that much different than when spectral kosed us IJS. Not sayings the kos is weak, but our core is strong and won't break that easily.

p.s. post on your main. And its not finalfail its finaloats the breakfast cereal of heaven b:cute
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

not trying to troll or anything, but i have SS's from irpandai himself saying the opposite after he lost his mountcrasher plate.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    not trying to troll or anything, but i have SS's from irpandai himself saying the opposite after he lost his mountcrasher plate.

I was there when that happened and I still maintain that that account was not bought.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was there when that happened and I still maintain that that account was not bought.

Im not saying the account was bought might be borrowed or shared which is legal but thats not the original pandai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

Finaloath has been around a really long time, the guild is basically lastoath which was made in august.

beforeeeeee august boo.
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

I won't say anything about the people finaloath recruited since "fail" is relative to your experiences with a specific person.

Finaloath has been around a really long time, the guild is basically lastoath which was made in august. All we did was switch guilds. We have been kos by a lot of people before and kami kos isn't that much different than when spectral kosed us IJS. Not sayings the kos is weak, but our core is strong and won't break that easily.

p.s. post on your main. And its not finalfail its finaloats the breakfast cereal of heaven b:cute

and why did you have to switch guilds and reform under a new name? because your leader s first account was what?

and i will straight up call you a big fat liar. DF, BM, Mercee and a few others play on iRp. shall i provide ss with them saying something like: "this isn't dark on here atm" ?
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    and why did you have to switch guilds and reform under a new name? because your leader s first account was what?

and i will straight up call you a big fat liar. DF, BM, Mercee and a few others play on iRp. shall i provide ss with them saying something like: "this isn't dark on here atm" ?

Someone cares way too much. Just play the mutha effin game, srsly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Someone cares way too much. Just play the mutha effin game, srsly.

LMFAO! butthurt much? if i stated anything that is untrue, then please correct me. i did see your first post about how you have heard the same voice on vent for iRp. nice ninja edit. did you hear that same voice for DarkOrisis too?

figure out my alt and boot it from your guild if you don't want me to keep spilling all your dirty secrets. SPY SPY!!! KOS!
  • Moxxie - Harshlands
    Moxxie - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LMFAO! butthurt much? if i stated anything that is untrue, then please correct me. i did see your first post about how you have heard the same voice on vent for iRp. nice ninja edit. did you hear that same voice for DarkOrisis too?

figure out my alt and boot it from your guild if you don't want me to keep spilling all your dirty secrets. SPY SPY!!! KOS!

I don't believe he is butthurt , the only butthurt person around here seems to be you. You seem to be a huge fan of this guild to be stalking them b:cute You care way to much about things that do not involve you and are..well, rather pointless! Last time i checked this was a GAME. Kick back and relax a bit , it won't kill you, i promise b:victory
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL Exactly! You know what...I could careless who your "spy" is, lol. If you enjoy pretending to be all secret agent and feel super great about your "findings" then I don't want to ruin that for you. Because in the end all I have to do is logout and my life is exactly the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1-0 Pixy....b:bye
  • foxyfoxyfoxy
    foxyfoxyfoxy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow Tika is completely delusional. I mean we always knew she was totally **** but that just proved it beyond all doubt. Drama Drama Drama Drama QQ moar plox Tika, QQ moar... Bet Tika belongs to Westboro Baptist Church seeing as that's about the level of her intelligence.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Miss_Teka and Miss_Tika have no relation btw. Different people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]