TW Predictions: 12/11 -- 12/13

Options
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Yo! Ohayo, konnichiwa, konnbanwa (depending on where you live and when you're readin' this) to all Heaven's Tear-goers! After a long hiatus of this game (mostly due to a semi-emotional RAEGquit due to a CERTAIN promotion of a pack that was clearly misnamed... *mutters* ...once a year, my magical tuchus...), I've decided to throw my hat back into the ring and see if I still have the touch of the "TW MC of HT"! So, without further ado, let's get this broadcast started!

NOTE: All predictions are the sole opinion of Konari Raiden, Wizard; and are not to be attributed to any other player or Faction unless otherwise specified. Also...y'don't like my Predictions...? Well, I've lost the will to play this game "seriously"...so...SUCK IT. b:chuckle

Friday, December 11th TW's

Caesar attacking Radiance
Ah...well, the map has certainly changed from the time I've been gone...I kinda feel like Rip Van Winkle after that little nap o' his...but the general perception still seems to be the same. Radiance is still known for their amazing defense, and I'm sure they'll give Caesar another great show of force. I'm thinkin' it'll be a tough battle for both sides, but time will be the deciding factor...and with the other two TW's of today being against newcomer factions, you can bet your celestones Rad will be puttin' their best against 'em!

Victor: Radiance, in about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Belial attacking Radiance
Ah, yes. Belial's been achin' for a slice of the TW Pie since before I left. They've always been wonderful sports, and never failed to entertain in a TW, apparently. Pitting themselves against Radiance's staunch defenses, there will be much experience gained, but as for victory...that's still just a tad out of reach, perhaps...

Victor: Radiance, in a little over an hour. (Corrections made due to new background info received)
TheEmpire attacking Radiance
Radiance's final fight for Friday (yay, alliterations!) is against another newcomer, TheEmpire. Though I know they've been around for a while, I'm not sure how their TW abilities are now. Honestly. I'm completely in the dark. Hehe...but knowing Radiance's defense, I'm sure an educated guess shouldn't be too hard. It's time to gather s'more information about all of these new Factions...perhaps I should open up my TW Chat again next time...until then, give us a match to be proud of, Empire!

Victor: Radiance, in about 15 minutes.
Ba'Xian attacking Enrage
Ah...Ba'Xian...otherwise known as the Eight Immortals in Taoist mythology. Kinda amuses me, seeing as I'm Taoist. And no, I don't just mean I'm in the Faction Tao...that's my religion. Anywho, I'm not here to preach, I'm here to guess--I mean PREDICT! Hehe...anywho, Enrage dual defense today shouldn't be spreading their forces too thin, and I'm sure they'll be able to give both opponents a good, hard fight. Ba'Xian, shall we see how immortal you truly are?

Victor: Enrage, in about 10 minutes.
"WaR" attacking Enrage
Alrighty. Enrage's second opponent is a little bit of a favorite of mine. "WaR" has been on the "WaR"path for land since I quit...though it hasn't exactly come to fruition yet, I've gotta give 'em major props for stickin' through it. Perhaps this will be their lucky week, maybe? Eh, whatever...just go out there and give 'em hell...this goes to both "WaR" and Enrage!

Victor: Enrage, in about 10 minutes.

Saturday, December 12th TW's

Radiance attacking Caesar
Alert! Alert! Caesar's in dangerous territory here! If they don't win Friday, and lose both matches here, they'll be wiped from the map! Though...it's odd. Even if this happens, I'm sure they'll just find a way back onto the map next week. But...here's the thing. Radiance is known for their DEFENSE, not so much their ATTACK. And from the last few matches between Radiance and Caesar, Caesar's seemed to have been able to hang on quite strongly. Though the possibility is still there, I'll have to say the chance of Caesar leavin' the Landholder's Club is kinda unlikely...

Victor: Caesar, in a little over an hour? Not quite sure, really.
Tao attacking Caesar
So, Tao seems to have gotten tired of that little cyan patch in the middle of their lands and plans to make it all purple-like and whatnot. *shrug* All I can say is, "give it your all" to both sides, as I'm not gonna be even givin' much detail on my Tao predictions (to help my neutrality, even just slightly).

Victor: b:question
Hellions, Synesis, and Valkyrie attacking Radiance
Yet more newcomers burst onto the scene! Hell-Lions, Synesis, and Valkyrie all seem rarin' to get some 10 million coins to help their Faction...though their fight to get such coin will be quite tough. Going for Radiance's always proved a fairly tough fight for newcoming Factions, and I'm certain Radiance'll not disappoint. As I'm getting fairly tired from exams and the late night, I'm just gonna roll these all into one equal prediction...so sue me if I'm lazy and human.

Victor: Radiance, in about 15 minutes, all three matches.
Sonic, ChucNoris, and Tien attacking Tao
Again, I'm gettin' tired, I wanna hit the hay, and I'm not really gonna be doin' much predictin' for Tao's battles. Only one that scares me is ChucNoris. If he divides by zero during the TW, we're so f***ed.

Victor: b:question

Sunday, December 13th TW's

AHO attacking Radiance
Hm...AHO...in the Japanese dialect, that's the sound a crow makes...and it's usually used to signify a fool. What is AHO trying to say about themselves, hm...? Hehe, well, if they're out for a good TW and good TW experience, they're certainly not fools in that department. Let's sit back and wrap this weekend with some nice, fun TW's, shall we?

Victor: Radiance, in about 15 minutes.
Enrage attacking Radiance
...oh, wait...Enrage is attacking? Guess nice, fun TW's are out the window...ah, c'mon, I kid, I kid. Enrage's sweet dark blue color is still here after takin' my leave, so I'm sure they still gotta lotta fight in 'em...Radiance may be in for a tough fight here...I'm gonna be keepin' a special eye on this one and see what develops. Enrage supposedly has lost a few good men over the last week or so (methinks a new Faction named "Invidia" is involved....?), while I'm still in the dark about Radiance's matters). So honestly, this fight could go either way...though Enrage's attack is still quite remarkable, to say the least.

Victor: Enrage, after about 30 minutes or so.

Whew...alrighty, I'm done! And when I say "done", I mean done with everything! Finals are over, I've got the weekend to relax, then it's back to full-time work for a while...but then I get even MOAR free time! Hehe...right-o! I'm off to get some well-deserved rest! Until next time!

b:bye

BYE-NII!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    nice job and wb ,,,Rad is ganked by 3 factions in same on friday and i doubt if they can win them all,,anyway good luck to belil TE and casear b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gotta agree with ya there...when it comes to fights with Radiance and Caesar...well, those are the ones I have the hardest time predicting. So I'll totally admit it; take those predictions with a grain of salt...but a truckload of entertainment.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Angels_joy - Heavens Tear
    Angels_joy - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We (Belial) should be able to hold out longer than 15 min... we had a 1hour 10min fight last week 1vs1b:victory
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We (Belial) should be able to hold out longer than 15 min... we had a 1hour 10min fight last week 1vs1b:victory

Awesome-Sauce. Thanks for the information; I'll be editing the Prediction with that info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I thought you were tired.

Go to sleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I thought you were tired.

Go to sleep.

Meh...let me Daily for a while...then I'll get off...maybe...I dunno. Exams are over, so I've nothing to really get up early for, anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

*Wisely shut my mouth* b:shutup
  • Fasterfene - Heavens Tear
    Fasterfene - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you put TW map image with these predictions. that wil be good.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I second that... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

^^ that is a good idea slamer what they don't know won't hurt em.

b:angry But we are really going to hurt them now this is exactly what we didn't want to happen b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [QUOTE=Konariraidon

Caesar attacking Radiance
    Ah...well, the map has certainly changed from the time I've been gone...I kinda feel like Rip Van Winkle after that little nap o' his...but the general perception still seems to be the same. Radiance is still known for their amazing defense, and I'm sure they'll give Caesar another great show of force. I'm thinkin' it'll be a tough battle for both sides, but time will be the deciding factor...and with the other two TW's of today being against newcomer factions, you can bet your celestones Rad will be puttin' their best against 'em!

Victor: Radiance, in about 2.5 to 3 hours.
    Belial attacking Radiance
    Ah, yes. Belial's been achin' for a slice of the TW Pie since before I left. They've always been wonderful sports, and never failed to entertain in a TW, apparently. Pitting themselves against Radiance's staunch defenses, there will be much experience gained, but as for victory...that's still just a tad out of reach, perhaps...

Victor: Radiance, in a little over an hour. (Corrections made due to new background info received)
    TheEmpire attacking Radiance
    Radiance's final fight for Friday (yay, alliterations!) is against another newcomer, TheEmpire. Though I know they've been around for a while, I'm not sure how their TW abilities are now. Honestly. I'm completely in the dark. Hehe...but knowing Radiance's defense, I'm sure an educated guess shouldn't be too hard. It's time to gather s'more information about all of these new Factions...perhaps I should open up my TW Chat again next time...until then, give us a match to be proud of, Empire!

Victor: Radiance, in about 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

lol konari..., Rad does have a "good" defence but not all 3-.- you havent been here for awhile so its undestandable b:chuckle Salad>Rad under 2hrs
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rad loses to Caesar in 5 minutes.

or

Loses to Belial in 1hr then to Caesar in 2.

Even the "mighty" Tao apparently can't field 160, I don't see Rad doing it.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden...

1. Stop trying to be japanese, it pains me to read it
    2. Stop trying to predict tw's, you are horrible at it
    3. You are an embarassment to Hisui's predictions
    4. I hope you failed your finals
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi Momento b:bye why the hate. if you dont want to read it don't. The predictions arn't necissary I know, but where else will people QQ, and rage at each other? if not here then will only be on Worldchat, and who wants to see that? one sec *grabs popcorn and watches WC drama.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden...

ouch someone failed theirs? his predictions are fine...seriously whats with the butthurt? b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

b:cold What happened, Belial? I mean... seriously, it only took Rad 10 minutes to win after Caesar TW ended?

In other news:

Rad > 40 Caesar in 60 minutes last week
    Ceasar > 40-50 Rad in 20 minutes this week

edited December 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden...

1. They have eye doctors for that.
    2. See disclaimer note...especially the SUCK IT part. b:laugh
    3. Let's bring the big guy back, then.
    4. Just got my grades back, aces on 'em all.

Obvious trolls are obvious, mister...Momento, was it? You really should refine your skills; it's much too direct to be considered a "witty" jab. Love the RAEG, though. Good form.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:cold What happened, Belial? I mean... seriously, it only took Rad 10 minutes to win after Caesar TW ended?

In other news:

Rad > 40 Caesar in 60 minutes last week
    Ceasar > 40-50 Rad in 20 minutes this week

Us, why worried about us. But we were short 2 squads for TW. What happened in ur fight with Caesar that was rather fast for ur main guys there.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that wasnt a troll post, i sincerely hope you failed your finals. i hate your predictions.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that wasnt a troll post, i sincerely hope you failed your finals. i hate your predictions.

Denial's just a river in Egypt. Like I already said, I stayed gold and aces my finals with flyin' colors.

b:chuckle

...love ya, too. By the way, there should be a blacklist function for forums, too...wonder where it went, coulda sworn there was one. Then again, the low post count shows how often you visit here...you're obviously not an alt in disguise at all.

*uses boost to get through E-RAGE*

b:pleased

BAI-NII!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    specialmats... fail troll is fail.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Denial's just a river in Egypt. Like I already said, I stayed gold and aces my finals with flyin' colors.

b:chuckle

...love ya, too. By the way, there should be a blacklist function for forums, too...wonder where it went, coulda sworn there was one. Then again, the low post count shows how often you visit here...you're obviously not an alt in disguise at all.

*uses boost to get through E-RAGE*

b:pleased

BAI-NII!

rofl... okay i quit. it has become apparent that everything i say will get gayed up by you so w/e
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rofl... okay i quit. it has become apparent that everything i say will get gayed up by you so w/e

You jus' mad 'cuz I be stylin' on you.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Us, why worried about us. But we were short 2 squads for TW. What happened in ur fight with Radiance that was rather fast for their main guys there.

^ Fixed it for ya. Looked like Rad just wanted to party with Caesar in their HQ
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh noes. fail predictions is back.

btw, konari, make the predictions about the guilds and not about you -_-
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh noes. fail predictions is back.

btw, konari, make the predictions about the guilds and not about you -_-

But...but I am Awesome-Sauce...

b:sad

...and HAI DERE, Clunky.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]