My archers Genie so far

Donmeka - Lost City
Donmeka - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Archer
Just curious to see what yall think of whatim doing with my genie so far and if there is any advice any1 can offfer still fresh player in the game.

OK so im lvl 11 and got my genie to lvl 11 with 2 in fire and 1 in metal. I am loving the attacks the fire affinity has given me ooo it just makes me feel sexy killing a mob b4 my barbarian friend from IRL can touch it lol. although i have yet to find out or put in the effort to see what metal affinity will do for me.

So far I am enjoying the fact my genie is very skilled offensively and look forward to seeing what it can do in the future. especially once i create an assassin come the expansion.

if i love the assassin class more than ive enjoyed archer i may give everything to the assassin including my genie which would be a good partner for a stealth class from the looks of the skills available under the fire affinity. i forgot the name but the genie is the pink or red looking one.

I have a blue one on another toon would i be able to trade it to my friend and him trade it to my archer so i can level it up as well?
Post edited by Donmeka - Lost City on

Comments

• Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol enjoy your genieb:cute and sure you can trade it to yourself with another char, or you can mail it to yourself. later on, you'll find it more efficient to just use genie for pvp, for grinding it's too much of a stamina waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • __RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver
    __RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol my genie is lv 45, and it has 7/40 lucky points b:cry but the skills have helped me a lot :D, esp qi manipulation which is very useful in pvp b:victory
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol my genie is lv 45, and it has 7/40 lucky points b:cry but the skills have helped me a lot :D, esp qi manipulation which is very useful in pvp b:victory

I'd reroll that genie. Infact, I tend to suggest to everyone to reroll all genies under 8/10. As getting a genie to level 10 is very easy so remaking them until they're a decent level 10 genie will make it better in the long run. ((Crazy people who want good genies will do this for lv 30 genies as well. Making a dozen or so of them and keeping the highest one, as anything under lv 40 can be instant decomped into genie exp))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Donmeka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    LOL funny thing I wanted to give my untamed alts genie to my main archer cuz its the blue whiteish lookin one and i liked the look more than the pinkish one at the time but im lovin mine now but still gonna lvl up the white one too (man i rly got to learn and remember the f***n names) its currently at lvl 4 and i put one affinity point into earth and looking at the skills it seems like a cool affinity to invest in. but until i go too far into earth what would any1 suggest to do with this type of genie its the one with 15 VIT to start with i believe.

ogh the funny thing was when i put it into tradable mode i thought it said it can only be tarded for a time period of 168 or w/e hours not that u have to freakin wait that long UNTIL you can trade it!!! GRRRR im so damn pissed, now i have to play my alt venomancer to lvl it up a lil bit until i give it to my archer. which i dont mind. i will be making an assassin come the expansion and that will be my new main.
  • Donmeka - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    im collecting the genies baby! i got every ibe tradable next week except the green one. which my buddy is gong to make an alt today and try to get it for me. i want to condition all 4 differently i think it would be fun and interesting.