Pure mage build

Options
FuryOfTheSky - Heavens Tear
FuryOfTheSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Hi,i would like to know how to put the stats to make a pure mage cleric,can you help me?
Thanks you b:pleased

---EDIT----

I found it,i'll follow 9 mag and 1 str every 2 lvls.
Now i would like to know your opinion about it,is it good?

Thanks you again
Post edited by FuryOfTheSky - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you kill things fast, but things also kill u fast.

pretty much it <.<
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The one downfall to Pure is that you will be heavily reliant upon refining and sharding of your gear (more so at later levels).

I think that quite a few Clerics would say to at least shoot for a base of 50 vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Now i would like to know your opinion about it,is it good?

Thanks you again

Its good if you are attentive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FuryOfTheSky - Heavens Tear
    FuryOfTheSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is it good as pvp/duel build?
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is it good as pvp/duel build?

It really depends. I can't say much, really as I haven't done PVP ever but I must say that pure magic clerics won't that good unless they have their stuff heavily refined as mentioned. Let's put it this way, a pure mag's HP will be lower compared to one with 50 base vit. Basically, we have low survivability.

Duel-wise, I think we're fine 1v1.

That's just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    Nairod - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just hit lvl 40... currently im at 30 vit, 24 str (for weapon), 20 dex (big oops), the rest is on mag (150 or so i think its 155 with +s from gear).

My plume shot is at level 8 and im hitting 2000 most of the time against most enemies... My survivability still sucks cuz i cant really take a hit, but plume shield helps a lot!!! I cant live without it... :) i can take on physical mobs (lvl 45 and make it out alive - solo) just cant tank them ;) 1v1 only :)
    b:victory
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just my opinion, I love pure mag build. and it will work fine for you since your on pve. if your on pvp though, pure mag will almost always fail. and you ask if it's good for dueling/pvp. the answer is no. you can do some dueling, but pvp is pretty out of the question till your 90 on pve. duels can be ok, but if you really want to do that, a base vit of 50 is almost necessity.
  • Tree_Angel - Sanctuary
    Tree_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I use that build - it's pretty nice :)
  • _Senpai_ - Sanctuary
    _Senpai_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    thats my build :D..yes u need refine and Shards..my HP atm is 2887.with like 7 immaculate citrine and 4 citrine gem. base vit 3 +16 item bonus. If ur going pure i look for tons of channeling gear. my channeling is at 21%. i can duel/pvp with the best of em..just involve more kiting b:pleased if u want to find out more come to Sanc and check me out :)