Gorenox vs Buddha

Options
Sciro - Sanctuary
Sciro - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Blademaster
Is Buddha's dps just as good as Gorenox since Buddha gives u the bless status? ty for replies
Post edited by Sciro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No. Gorenox has better DPS.

Edit:

Just some stuff I wanted to add.

It is a lot cheaper to get Buddha's to 2 sockets.

As for refining Buddha is a level 10 weapon and Gorenox is level 12. So Gorenox is going to beat Buddha there.

Gorenox attacks at 1.54 (-.05 interval) were Buddha attacks at 1.43

That's all I have to say right now.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gorenox does have better DPS, but in the end it depends more on your other gear than your weapon imo. If you aren't focusing on getting all the -interval gear you can then gorenox would be better, but you could say that if you have a lot of -interval gear that the buddah is better because the more hits you have, the more likely it is you will get the attack increase, though some could argue that the extra -.05 interval on the gorenox will increase your dps more than the buff from buddah, but without actual numbers on how much the buffs increase your attack I couldn't say for sure.
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Umm are you guys forgetting that gorenox have revenge? Gorenox wins hands down with that -0.05.
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Umm are you guys forgetting that gorenox have revenge? Gorenox wins hands down with that -0.05.

Oh yeah...totally forgot about that, k forget what I said before, get the gorenox if you can, cause we all love self healing and attack and speed all rolled into one ^^
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Are you guys sure he's asking about the gold fists Gorenox Vanity instead of the green ones Gorenox? The latter option seems more likely to me since Gorenox Vanity vs Buddha is a no-brainer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Are you guys sure he's asking about the gold fists Gorenox Vanity instead of the green ones Gorenox? The latter option seems more likely to me since Gorenox Vanity vs Buddha is a no-brainer.

Good point. I assumed he meant Gorenox Vanity.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sciro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was compairing Gorenox green to my current buddha green fists.
  • Sciro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    does anyone have any idea what one has better dps, gorenox green or buddha green?
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pretty even mostly. Gorenox will be about 50 less phys dmg and 10-11 less str. It does have extra dex, and the chance to bless. With bless it should deal a bit more, but without it gorenox does a bit more. Pretty much doesn't matter, though the extra phys def of Buddha might tilt in that favor.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.