Thank you WARRIORZ & others

2»

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dont remember seeing u thereb:surrender

but it is a sincere ty. It's hard to find pking battles without idiots these days.

I had a blast.

(fyi you sound finaloath-ish) grats to ub:bye

liessss i saw Xalana floating around west gate yesterday. =p
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, but man, it really grinds my gears! b:angryb:angry I'm just trying to help my lowbies get their boss, and i get called a "bichshshs" or whatever the heck that is :'( hurts my feelings :'( QQ

lol i <3 family guy.
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    liessss i saw Xalana floating around west gate yesterday. =p
    b:avoid Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeee b:chuckleb:cute
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is hilarious watching so much butthurt in this thread. Just shows that our all powerful players have feelings too. b:thanks
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes! I am extremely butt hurt! I can't believe someone killed me!! ARGHGHGH It's never happened before because I stay in Safe Zone all the time! arghghghghgh butt hurrrttttt

-__________-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • mania
    mania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes! I am extremely butt hurt! I can't believe someone killed me!! ARGHGHGH It's never happened before because I stay in Safe Zone all the time! arghghghghgh butt hurrrttttt

-__________-

b:cute

Rage less in forums =)<3, and run less please.

TBH

Final Oath have crashed PLENTY of boss parties, and it isn't beneath them to do so.

they also kill level 3Xs and think its funny.

I don't feel it was beneath me to take out the F/O I saw in swamps. They hadn't even started the boss, wasn't even aware they were going to do one.

I took out your barb, your mage, and your cleric, and since I hadn't killed you when you suddenly appeared, decided to persue you a little for laughs.

You ran, wasted a lot of my flymount boost to catch you, and when you tried to fight back, you died very very fast.

Cosndering you're owning armor a lot would die for

level 99 HH chest, legs, wrists

and heavenrage boots, and event helm

and HH99 gold weapon (glaive) and have the advantage of a 10X nix, I was pretty dissapointed.

Keep in mind im still in 9X gear, 8X weapon (frost) and other than that, nothing particually special.

You had the advantage, and when you sent nix on me, and fought me, you didn't even get close to beating me.

I am simply saying, I could of written all over world chat that I defeated you but I didn't, I called you out privately for running (which you did for ages). And that was that, I didn't rub it in, I made two comments, then left it, I didn't brag, told my guildies, but only 3 seemed to read my comment, I didn't make a big fuss.

You're the one making a huge fuss over the matter, when your members, and you, have done more, said more, and raged more in yellow chat. I did none of this, and I have plenty of tele's to do so.

The fact you went as far as screening and putting up means you knew you had the advantage, and were taken down with skill rather then money, and because you can't handle that, you're trying to make a deal out of it.

This is a game, and it is a pvp server, there are no rules saying I can't make comments on peoples gameplay. I didn't harras you, nor pm you constantly, I think I sent you 2 pms in all, then just went back to playing Left4Dead

I am simply saying, if you weren't a little butt-hurt over it, you wouldn't of called it out =)

Just saying

Have a nice day, I have nothing more to say on the matter, especially when it's just a game o.o;;

<3 back to watching moviezzzzz
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so many !00+ on this server, ahh! b:shocked
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    so many !00+ on this server, ahh! b:shocked
    Yea....b:surrender
    But that's what makes LC so specialb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mania wrote: »
    Wall o' Text

This is what makes Harvester truly scary. They stalk you, study your every move, learn all your gears, and then strike while you're stuck defending your lowbies. And worse than world shouting about it.. they laugh at you behind your back on vent in their sexy British accents! b:shocked

p.s.- You forget the 7x back up nix, Plan B.

p.p.s.- You forget the 2x back up back up Saw-fly, Phoenix.

p.p.p.s.- Why the hell is ThePope ever assigned to base defense you silly silly people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    mania wrote: »
    b:cute

Rage less in forums =)<3, and run less please.

TBH

Final Oath have crashed PLENTY of boss parties, and it isn't beneath them to do so.

they also kill level 3Xs and think its funny.

I don't feel it was beneath me to take out the F/O I saw in swamps. They hadn't even started the boss, wasn't even aware they were going to do one.

I took out your barb, your mage, and your cleric, and since I hadn't killed you when you suddenly appeared, decided to persue you a little for laughs.

You ran, wasted a lot of my flymount boost to catch you, and when you tried to fight back, you died very very fast.

Cosndering you're owning armor a lot would die for

level 99 HH chest, legs, wrists

and heavenrage boots, and event helm

and HH99 gold weapon (glaive) and have the advantage of a 10X nix, I was pretty dissapointed.

Keep in mind im still in 9X gear, 8X weapon (frost) and other than that, nothing particually special.

You had the advantage, and when you sent nix on me, and fought me, you didn't even get close to beating me.

I am simply saying, I could of written all over world chat that I defeated you but I didn't, I called you out privately for running (which you did for ages). And that was that, I didn't rub it in, I made two comments, then left it, I didn't brag, told my guildies, but only 3 seemed to read my comment, I didn't make a big fuss.

You're the one making a huge fuss over the matter, when your members, and you, have done more, said more, and raged more in yellow chat. I did none of this, and I have plenty of tele's to do so.

The fact you went as far as screening and putting up means you knew you had the advantage, and were taken down with skill rather then money, and because you can't handle that, you're trying to make a deal out of it.

This is a game, and it is a pvp server, there are no rules saying I can't make comments on peoples gameplay. I didn't harras you, nor pm you constantly, I think I sent you 2 pms in all, then just went back to playing Left4Dead

I am simply saying, if you weren't a little butt-hurt over it, you wouldn't of called it out =)

Just saying

Have a nice day, I have nothing more to say on the matter, especially when it's just a game o.o;;

<3 back to watching moviezzzzz

Actually, its the 5x Helmet Mold that drops from fb51
    sooooooo....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just got buttraped in text aswell as in game. b:cry

Fixed for you^^
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • mania
    edited December 2009
    This is what makes Harvester truly scary. They stalk you, study your every move, learn all your gears, and then strike people?

I am in essence

have been out of harvester for VERY long time

IJS

but yes- I am the stalker type b:cute

Also I didn't stalk the gear, after I killed her, I felt bad thinking she ws 8X

so I checked her gear D:
  • mania
    edited December 2009
    Actually, its the 5x Helmet Mold that drops from fb51
    sooooooo....

still got the other stuff i mentioned =)
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I know, I had to use something to defend myself >.< But for reals, good game >.< Being chased by you is not fun, my hands got all sweaty and it was nasty >.<

and back to that helmet! it gives me plus speed so i can run away from pvp more ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mania
    edited December 2009
    I know, I had to use something to defend myself >.< But for reals, good game >.< Being chased by you is not fun, my hands got all sweaty and it was nasty >.<

and back to that helmet! it gives me plus speed so i can run away from pvp more ^_^

lmfao, yes, indeed, goodgame :), I get nasty in pvp b:shocked I get scared of my own reflection <3

look forward to future fights =) b:heart
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, you hit me really hard >.<
    Yeah me too!! >: arghghghghghghghghghghghhghghghghg

<3<3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmbersMan - Lost City
    AmbersMan - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dont remember seeing u thereb:surrender

(fyi you sound finaloath-ish) grats to ub:bye

b:chuckle Carebear kid had his first pvp fight...

Let us know when ya actually learn how to pvp

b:bye Shinzoko is spectral leader by the way
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle Carebear kid had his first pvp fight...

Let us know when ya actually learn how to pvp

b:bye Shinzoko is spectral leader by the way

hiding behind an alt? classy. I've pvped many times, but if you havent been paying attention, most pvp is full of 12 year olds with stolen credit cards with epeens (bosed on how they act). Give me your real account name and Id be gladly come show you how to pvp kiddo.b:bye

and btw, im not sure if your a troll, or just stupid, but Spectral Leader isnt Shin.

-1 for you for missing the point of the thread, gg. Tbh you sound butthurt to me, maybe I killed you? :o
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fixed for you^^
    Why is this horrible archer posting on the forums
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why is this horrible archer posting on the forums
    remember him to buy dolls.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Posting again in a very confusing thread.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperSayayin - Lost City
    SuperSayayin - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i heard warriorz ask for donations then kicked many of those players that gave them