end of the BH?

Options
hemoglobin
hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
with all the clerics playing pyshic or assassin bcuz their life sux pretty much, we not gonna have a cleric for the bh party and well all have to ...SOLO to lvl o.o
Post edited by hemoglobin on

Comments

• Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ALL the clerics playing alts...

...I dunno, maybe its me but I can't see it.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah....you're not gonna get our help if you're gonna insult us :)
  • Aurin - Dreamweaver
    Aurin - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i know i wont be playing thew new classes for a bit... the new race will be laging to the max, with everyone trying them
    Ill get real about training once i have a fraction/ new classes pop up
    b:surrender
    Im looking for a fraction
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A cleric is one of my mains, and i will still be playing once the Tideborn come out. As for the reason you might not find me in your BH squad, i got tired of dying with random people and getting blamed for it. If I die, I'm going to die in a squad with friends who realize what went wrong and not do it again.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    can do most of the bh's with a wiz healing atleast up to 89. 99 might need cleric.
    either way i think some clerics will be left.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I doubt it's just clerics that will be trying the new classes out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because everyone is going to give up their 9x chars and reroll amirite?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it would seem that not as many clerics will be needed once the psychics take over backup healing in squads.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Of course.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What is that "cleric" you talk about? Part of the new expansion?

<gives the pet a cookie>
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Good thing I'm not 9x, then. b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q will first lvl to 95!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i cant agree enough. i cant speak for all clerics but im sure i'll play a new class n retire my cleric for abit. this thread is actually somehow connected to wat i posted before. it's just not that rewarding playing a cleric.

its so monotonous having to heal continuously without being able to see any numbers, unlike attacks. in my opinion aesthetics ranks one of if not the highest factor in a game. so without seeing how much heals heal for.. its akin to not being able to see how much attacks hit for :)

a few more days to playing a DD class! b:chuckle
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    with all the clerics playing pyshic or assassin bcuz their life sux pretty much, we not gonna have a cleric for the bh party and well all have to ...SOLO to lvl o.o

I personally like playing a cleric. I have a lvl 77 and can run boss day in our faction by myself for many of the bosses below lvl 50. Will I play the new classes? Yes of course. But does that mean I will forget the cleric? Of course not.

So....If you are going to insult us please use your main character when you post so we can blacklist you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aha. I plan on keeping my cleric and only rolling a TB as an alt that I will level in my freetime or times of boredom. I really enjoy playing a cleric even though I lie and say I like veno better b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chershir - Harshlands
    Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    my cleric alt is almost to 40, his main purpose is so i can get BH squads to happen.
    My prediction is that the clerics who don't reroll for TB will all get together in a cleric-only faction; you will have to ask their permission to get a revive and any wizards who attempt to heal bh squads will be marked for death.
  • Mistyfied - Sanctuary
    Mistyfied - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would love it if the shortage of clerics caused everyone to appreciate them more. Being a cleric isn't always a stroll through the park, but its very rewarding. It would really begin to become a perfect world the day the Clerics are respected. I'm secretly hoping that the new expansion assists in this. Hoping, being the keyword.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not only are all the clerics going to switch to tideborn, but all the barbs, venos and BMs too! b:shocked

Because of this, it will just be wizards and archers in high-level instances. Wizards will have to learn to spam Morning Dew in their new role as primary healer while most archers will have to restat to be able to wear Heavy Armor for their job as tank. b:sad

Well I don't know about you but I am prepared for a challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I love my Cleric. D:<3

I won't abandon her for the Tideborns. Although.. I will have to try them out.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not only are all the clerics going to switch to tideborn, but all the barbs, venos and BMs too! b:shocked

Because of this, it will just be wizards and archers in high-level instances. Wizards will have to learn to spam Morning Dew in their new role as primary healer while most archers will have to restat to be able to wear Heavy Armor for their job as tank. b:sad

I was unaware I was switching to a Tideborn. Thank you for clearing up this confusion Asterelle. b:victory
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

i L()Led so hard at this
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All the Cleric's are going to re-roll TB's ........then have no one to heal them in their FB's.

Think you will find alot of people will log on their mains just for BH's/CS then swap to TB .... least my main will still be leveling that way.