the 16th will be a disaster

Comments

• Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Was that post sarcasm? Because mine was.

Mainly me being bored.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Frankly, I don't think anyone will steal the names for my Psychic or Assasin, so yeah, I'm not going to get up at stupid o'clock.

i already get up that early for school b:sweat
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Siennia - Dreamweaver
    Siennia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank god my break starts on the 16th, so even if it's laggy in the new areas I'll have a heckload of time to get through the start areas.

I've been very VERY excited about this expansion being released so I don't think I'll mind the lag so much if there is any, but of course I'll probably regret saying that later but it won't be the first time that happened.

PSYCHICS FTW!
  • Link_ - Dreamweaver
    Link_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think I'll wait until things calm down a little before I make an Assassin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm excited. Going to be alot of pk lol
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    its gonna be funny. so overcrowded in the questing areas people will be racing to the mobs! lmao

but you can expect that after the first week, more than half of the tideborns will die out. theyll realize this isnt the class for them and we will get our barbs and clerics back!
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I may have passed this already, but what time is the game going to be released? Or do we have a start time yet? This may determine how many ppl. r actually on. My advice is to release it at midnight PST on the 16th. That would be 3am were I am CST. That might get some on, but not a huge rush. Then it can slowly build up. That would suck of course because I work 11p - 7a CST. Haha
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Should be at midnight, PST. That's usually when updates occur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    same **** happened when PWI first opened.. get over it.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jazzboy - Heavens Tear
    Jazzboy - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol i cant wait to see the nubs on pvp servers trying to camp oracle spawns.

tideborn: you *** leav me alone

PKer: hahaha nub

tideborn: brb

Pker: wtf just hit me

tideborn: nub hahaha

moral of the story 100% of these tideborns will have main accounts and you can guarenteee they wont have them far away either
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009

moral of the story 100% of these tideborns will have main accounts and you can guarenteee they wont have them far away either

LOL hahahahahahaha b:laugh rofl I love your script!!! xD

Lmao +1
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL a huge disaster u wont see any high char and lot of **** lag :Pb:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well theirs a way to keep the mobs controlled, have a few ready to go zhen parties b:chuckle. some wizzies opening up random DB's. lol this will be a blast of anger, QQ, bodies everywhere(pvp server) people KSing oracles just to prevent oracle noobs lol. gl lvl 30/35 out killing lvl 80/90's who don't want noob tideborn from oracles. tanoshii de tanoshii b:laugh
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lawl I can see like 30 assasins/psychics competing for the same oracle kill,16th will probably be a long day :<
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes OP, yes it will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes OP, yes indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    Lygerr - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    only a dummy would roll one in that chaos. yep, they will be short in supply.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:chuckle
    but don't forget.....there be other high levels around doing teh random pk.
    and it's not like they can play both their tideborn and their main at the same time.....
    or can they?
    b:shocked

Me: "hahahaha noob power"
    Me: zmog archer shot me down!
    tideborn main: hahahaha noob.
    tideborn: what the heck? you again?
    Me: hahaha can't split yourself into two people eh? Now go play the game like it was meant to be played.

=O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    not like they can't run 2 machines and have their main protect their alt.
    edited December 2009

How long do you really think it takes a level 80 wizard to shoot down a level 30 tideborn?
    even if they're on 2 computers lol.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    obviously you would have to be alert. not like i would play PK anyways, especially in a noob area on a PK server at launch of an expansion since it would be like a shooting gallery.

they also would be distracted, but then again so would you.
    edited December 2009
    obviously you would have to be alert. not like i would play PK anyways, especially in a noob area on a PK server at launch of an expansion since it would be like a shooting gallery.

me will consider it more of a damage test for me new undine strike.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    edited December 2009

somebody would have to have fast reaction for that though. like keep the computers side by side and as soon as they see their oracler get hit by someone they gonna jump on the other computer and attack the pker? and then while your pkking, the oracler dies from the mob ha!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "Hey guys, wanna go zhen on some tideborn?"
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    you guys haven't seen boxers in action i suppose. some people run 6 man groups by themself on other games, some do X12's with their own personal networks running all the machines by 1 person.
  • hemoglobin
    edited December 2009
    you guys haven't seen boxers in action i suppose. some people run 6 man groups by themself on other games, some do X12's with their own personal networks running all the machines by 1 person.

___botters!
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Ummm you do know that you can only be pked if you are 30+ right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Naw the 16th will be fine. The 17th will be a disaster. I have a doctors appointment on the 17th. They plan on doing unmentionable things to me with tools and equipment one would expect to see in an Alien Spaceship. I think I will go in drunk, and wasted. XD

~Saitada
    edited December 2009

<---.....used to multibox.
    now has only 1 computer but still plays 3 games at once.
    has teh reflexes.
    me am faster then most everyone anyway.
    d(^.-d)
    fear mah hamtastic reflexes.

also....6 man group is FRIGGING EASY....they just use programs to link up their computers....b:sweat
    me actually do it manually.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lol in another game I played back in the day, I ran 11 clients simultaneously on one machine (multi-instance). I had shall we say... a serious addiction to the game and no it was not a (removed) product (you couldn't pay me to play that game).

In more recent times, I ran 4 accounts simultaneously for another game, and I run 2-3 accounts at the same time for this one (depends on what I am doing, usually ones a cat shop etc) using all our comps here.

Not that infrequent, and I have never botted a game in my life. All ran by me up close and personal like. Used to get pretty hectic LOL.

~Saitada

*edit* The thing is, many 'serious' gamers run multiple accounts and clients although I also know some 'serious' gamers who only run one. I am myself incline to keep 2-3 clients going at a time over our three comps.