Path of Blacksmith-problem

mir0
mir0 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
This might sound weird, but I can't find the option to do "path of blacksmith". I'm a lvl 25 Blademaster, and I'm pretty sure I have selected the option when I was lvl 5. I remember going to Blacksmith Pei in Etherblade, and he telling me he needs 2 pig irons. I found them, but then sort of forgot about the whole thing. Now, I need Chi Stones for my Genie, and he doesn't have the option to decompose item.

Someone help me.
Post edited by mir0 on

Comments

• Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    have you finished the quest?
    you also need lvl 2 Blacksmith ( i think) to get yia stones, but since there are genies and they also need chi stones it wont be hard to find them. at the watcher if the earth in south archo are some shops, i'm not quite sure about the price, but it'll be around <500 coins?

there are also some guides on the forum about manu skills, hope you'll find one of them useful :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You can ask someone with a higher manufacturing skill to decompose low level npc equipment for yiyuan stones. Grade 1 equipment does not decompose into anything unless it was crafted by someone, but slightly higher grade npc equipment will decomp into chi stones. If you purchase grade 2 equips from an npc, the yiyuan stones will only cost about 80-90 coins each. If you're on my server, I'd gladly give you some for free. ^^
  • Rainbowice - Sanctuary
    Rainbowice - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm mir0, just changed my avatar.

I have found a way to make Chi Stones, with Craftsman Skill, but I need to be level 2 to create one, and so far i'm only 1. If anyone, maybe an admin, knows why I can't get the blacksmith skill back. maybe its a glitch or something.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    to start craft lv 4 u need to be lv 50 and have craft lv 3
    to start craft lv 6 u need to be lv 80 and have craft lv 5
    to start craft lv 8 u need to be lv 99 and have craft lv 7

im not sure for other level... but if i remember it was...
    first talk to elder
    the elder will send u to talk to anoter npc
    that npc will give u book
    bring the book to elder
    if u sold the book u can buy 1 near south banker in arch
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Rainbowice - Sanctuary
    Rainbowice - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To be able to get to lvl 2 of craft, i need to manufacture some ornaments right?
  • Dominatrixee - Harshlands
    Dominatrixee - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yup, i just craft and decompose to feed my genie chi...as for the quest, maybe talk to a different elder to learn path of blacksmith.