[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ClericError - Harshlands
    ClericError - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so are we able to get back in or not because i cant log in
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The next contest should totally be fan-fic related. It's like art, in that it requires talent, but open to more people because writing is something everyone can do.

Please?
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    thats great but...i'm too tired to play...see you all tomorow b:victory
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is there still going to be a new sale?

anniversary packs maybe? Lol
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No no no, they'll be titled 'Expansion Packs' this time around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You can incorporate fashion into your portrait. It's making a fashion statement but with an enhancement.b:shutup
    nuuuuuu b:angry
    No no no, they'll be titled 'Expansion Packs' this time around.
    is there still going to be a new sale?

anniversary packs maybe? Lol
    i actually want the packs back b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:cryb:cryb:cry spoons and kantorek when are you gonna come visit me on Dreamweaver?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No maintenance means no bug fixes.

Good work PWI.

Can we know when you'll have all those bugs that remains in the game fixed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    can you shut down server at least ? for one second? i forgot whats it like to walk in Warch without lagging...
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear
    VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    awww no maint, i was hoping to find out if my recent lag problem was glitch related... anyone's client act like ur going to disconnect, but then it doesn't and ur skills won't go through so ur basically a sitting duck until the graphics resume again? it's like u can move and if ur doing regular attacks they go through (swinging ur sword etc) but i've died so many times and it's been ever since anny packs were removed T.T, on my barb i've gotten alot of archers killed too, i hope it goes away or i'm going to a game that doesn't do this bs, btw i have cable modem and plenty of ram etc, my playstation and other online games don't do this either, it's frustrating and for sure made me stop buying gold!!! (till it fixes anyway, on't believe in wasting money if i'll be frustrated every single time i play)

(few people brought it to my attention it happens to them as well, some more often then others b:surrender)
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    awww no maint, i was hoping to find out if my recent lag problem was glitch related... anyone's client act like ur going to disconnect, but then it doesn't and ur skills won't go through so ur basically a sitting duck until the graphics resume again? it's like u can move and if ur doing regular attacks they go through (swinging ur sword etc) but i've died so many times and it's been ever since anny packs were removed T.T, on my barb i've gotten alot of archers killed too

(few people brought it to my attention it happens to them as well, some more often then others b:surrender)

Yep i have been having this problem for at least a week too, game seems to freeze up for a few seconds then it catches up by showing 10-15 hits at once.

Been a few times i've taken boss agro while glitched and first i know of it is when glitch stops and im dead and squad members are asking why i didnt stop attacking or squad cleric/clerics are saying sorry, makes me feel bad as i know phy att boss's 2-3 shot me and cleric didnt have time to react.
    Without the glitch i can cancel attack,plume,pot and second wind to give cleric time to get heals on me and give tank time to grab aggro back.

Suffered some grind deaths due to glitch too.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:cryb:cry spoons and kantorek when are you gonna come visit me on Dreamweaver?
    Nuuu comez to meh in Lost City! :(

awww no maint, i was hoping to find out if my recent lag problem was glitch related... anyone's client act like ur going to disconnect, but then it doesn't and ur skills won't go through so ur basically a sitting duck until the graphics resume again? it's like u can move and if ur doing regular attacks they go through (swinging ur sword etc) but i've died so many times and it's been ever since anny packs were removed T.T, on my barb i've gotten alot of archers killed too, i hope it goes away or i'm going to a game that doesn't do this bs, btw i have cable modem and plenty of ram etc, my playstation and other online games don't do this either, it's frustrating and for sure made me stop buying gold!!! (till it fixes anyway, on't believe in wasting money if i'll be frustrated every single time i play)

Yep i have been having this problem for at least a week too, game seems to freeze up for a few seconds then it catches up by showing 10-15 hits at once.

Been a few times i've taken boss agro while glitched and first i know of it is when glitch stops and im dead and squad members are asking why i didnt stop attacking or squad cleric/clerics are saying sorry, makes me feel bad as i know phy att boss's 2-3 shot me and cleric didnt have time to react.
    Without the glitch i can cancel attack,plume,pot and second wind to give cleric time to get heals on me and give tank time to grab aggro back.

Suffered some grind deaths due to glitch too.
    b:nosebleed I smellz QQers :o *gets shotgun* don't QQ about tiny things, live with them! I lag and have stupid things going on all the time, no QQs from me!
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3