How to become a factor

13»

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It was directed to anyone. And +10 Alone is $4K

Also there is nothing bad about CSing, the problem is overdoing it to that point and still be proud of it or get mad when ppl tells you how stupid that was.

About college refinancing, well yeah that'd be messed up. In the other hand, if you are getting 2 much extra free money (already including the money wasted on college gold-diggers, 1 night stands, and beers) why not blow it in fun things while you are young? Personally i like making trips better than CSing on F2P games b:laugh but that's just me.

Yeah lol I aggree, refer to my previous post
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    nope. there was no oracle event in the 1st weeks. just miji and grind xD i was 75 after 3 weeks on my warrior without ever taking a look at the cashshop xD

cash shop.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    cash shop.
    b:chuckle

Anyone who cash shopped in the first week other then for a nix or a herc is stupid. Gold was 5k when the server opened.

20$ could get you your guild.

End of first week gold peaked at 50k.

Right Before Jones it was just hitting the 100k Mark.

Then.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Gold hits 150k...Then 200k...

Beginning of the server made me think. "Man maybe this wont be so bad. Gold for 50k. Nice."
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sorry this should have been locked when the OP disappeared
This discussion has been closed.