New to the game... :3

thekittehn
thekittehn Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Helloooooo~
I'm new to this game, and so far it's pretty awesome so I plan on continuing to play. c: I am currently in the server Harshlands and I'm a Lvl 12 venomacer. I only have one friend- who never seems to get on so I get pretty bored/lonely sometimes. T^T

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would be my friend? :D I'm talkative and a bit perverted at times, (who isn't?) but yeah... I'll be a good friend. Just don't add me for the sake of adding me and like never talk to me again. I try to talk to people and stuff but if you don't try either I guess we wouldn't really be friends, right?

I don't know if this is in the right section so... blah.

My in-game-name is Kittehn. :3

Thanks in advance~! :p
Post edited by thekittehn on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would look for a faction tbh.

And Welcome!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    your best bet is to find a small faction on your server and build ur friendships that way and in turn get help and advise :).
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    come to heavens tear ill be ur friend =D. i am in same boat as u. the person i came with dont play much cuz she finds the quests boring so i have no friends on the server yet =(
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    aww so cute! wish you were on LC

btw, whats this supposed to look like? :3 a smile? lmao
  • thekittehn
    thekittehn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nyahaha oDo;
    I don't know how to join a faction- or even find one D:
    I'd join you in a different server but I'm somewhat attached to this character now :p And yes, :3 is a face.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you will often see faction advertised in world chat, u wanna go for a 50-70 member guild with some 70+ players who know what they are talking about :).
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    Kittehn - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Most of the ones I've seen have a level requirement. D: And usually I'm not high enough. Also, how do you know if something is possessed by a wraith?
  • XMIZUx - Harshlands
    XMIZUx - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Welcome :D I hope you like the game so far :P I'll be your friend, im on Harshlands too :P andddddd you should join Plague :D we have a huge lvl range from starters to 80-90 range, so we can be helpful. :3 Ohhhhh and My name on harshlands is xMIZUx b:pleased
  • Saelyssa - Sanctuary
    Saelyssa - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you will know if something is possesed by the wraiths if it dosnt have a little pet icon should be green, yellow, or red depending on your lvl and the lvl of the creature. It located to the left of their name.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    eek
    b:shocked
    a kittehn.
    b:infuriated

well at least me am across a different server so mayhaps it can't eat me.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I SHALL STALK YOU!
    someday!
    but thanks for the help guys! I still need some friends though :p
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hello anyone need a buddy to run w/? I'm usually on btween 3p to 7p CST. I have two characters on Heavens Tear.(Bai_Qi and Lu_). Pm me in game and I will run ur quests w/ u. And Welcome to PWI. Don't get discouraged, there r alot of ppl. who will buddy up w/ u to do quests. Heck I have a list from top to bottom of the screen of quests, I can use the help. Haha
  • Reylenn - Sanctuary
    Reylenn - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great to see new players. If you were on Sanctuary, I would add you, but I'm also having internet troubles at home b:laugh
    Anyway, If your up to the Archosaur quests, then head to West Archosaur and ask for a faction invitation. An exclamation mark [!] Will pop up on your screen, and if you click it you'll be offered the choice to join the faction.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just want to warm you that when you hit 30 you most likely will be attacked by other players!! Seeing as you're new to PWI I should warn you that that's a Player vs. Player server! When you hit 30 your safty is unlocked and you become part of the "real world" and the lands are harsh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just want to warm you that when you hit 30 you most likely will be attacked by other players!! Seeing as you're new to PWI I should warn you that that's a Player vs. Player server! When you hit 30 your safty is unlocked and you become part of the "real world" and the lands are harsh!
    Yup. Once you Hit 30 on Harshlands or Lost City you become sword fodder for anyone in the mood to pick you off outside towns and cities. Do watch your back, Kittehn!

As far as friend making goes, I'd say, squeeze into squads with other people doing the same quests. Around level 30 to 40 and up you will find more players who know what they are doing and tend to play more. If they got that far they typically stay a while. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • BloodSavior - Dreamweaver
    BloodSavior - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I SHALL STALK YOU!
    someday!
    but thanks for the help guys! I still need some friends though :p

if u decide Harshlands arnt for you come to DreamWeaver ill invite u to surrender and introduce you to a lot of nice guys including my girlfriend she would love to meet some one named Kittehn (my nick name for her is kitten or kitty)
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    welcome to harshlands kitty, pk you later >:3

btw, am also looking for factionb:surrender
  • Phenoix - Heavens Tear
    Phenoix - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    to bad ur not on my server i like makeing friends and helping those i can
  • Soul_ - Dreamweaver
    Soul_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Harshlands. Yep its PvP so i'd just watch your back when you hit 30 if i were you.

You should probably join a nice faction to get started, any that will let you in as long as they're friendly and active. You'll probs see a recruiting 20+ or a fun friendly active faction, join now in the world chat.

Or...
    You could join Dreamweaver and hang with me and my awesome friends in our awesome faction :D
    b:laugh
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah really watch out since u r on a PvP server... also it can be hard leaving the char u r used to ^^ but u can make the same name and the same look on a nother server. If u ever comes to Dreamsweaver then feel free to pm me in game =) (Sinalee low cast L) im 70+ right now and leading the faction Ghostdogz, with lvls from 10-80 ^^. currently the faction is lvl 1 so can hold 50members =) Hope u will keep playing pwi =) and WELCOME xD
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    ...****. D:
    Man, I didn't know that ;3;
    I really don't want to switch servers... leveling is somewhat a pain in the **** in this game T^T But I guess I should because I don't want my butt to get kicked. -3- sighh... What server should I go to then? ;~;
    FUUUUUU
    I just joined a faction too and they're super nice.
    fewjhjkgfsa.
    /facedesk
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dont let people tell you otherwise, Harshlands isnt really pvp active. You'd prolly get pked once, tell them you're a girl, then they will stop. I have a feeling you'd fit in nicely on HL b:chuckle
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I have a feeling they'd be like 'G.I.R.L.'!!!!
    With my luck I'll get killed 584309830953 times XD.
    I guess I'll stay. :U
    I like my character too much to leave.
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Harshlands. Yep its PvP so i'd just watch your back when you hit 30 if i were you.

You should probably join a nice faction to get started, any that will let you in as long as they're friendly and active. You'll probs see a recruiting 20+ or a fun friendly active faction, join now in the world chat.

Or...
    You could join Dreamweaver and hang with me and my awesome friends in our awesome faction :D
    b:laugh

AWESOME PEOPLE?!
    I think I fit into that category. :3
    I'll think about it, maybe I'll just have two characters at one or somethin`
    lul.
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Played on harshlands for two weeks before, a bunch of backstabbers and very rude ppl there, not an experience I'd like to redo....HT rules
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:cute Welcome to PWI and Harshlands!

I promise you'll love the game, even though at some points you get frustrated since your confused. But the confusion will pass I promise b:victory

b:cool and welcome to the cool people side, +1 on harshlands! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kittehn - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    T^T
    You guys are making me rethink thingss.... I really like HL so far, although I haven't talked to many people... and my factios seems nice... and I made a friend... and it took me forever to get to level 16... but all these things you guys are saying are making me think otherwise. D:

If I were to switch servers, to which would I go to? I see alot of people from HT. :/ blaaaaah
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    =(
    PvP is fun though.
    b:cry
    well....
    PvE is easier me guess..
    b:surrender
    <----PvP server forever~~
    (^.^)
    but.....sure if you don't like getting randomly killed and stuff then go PvE.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    T^T
    You guys are making me rethink thingss.... I really like HL so far, although I haven't talked to many people... and my factios seems nice... and I made a friend... and it took me forever to get to level 16... but all these things you guys are saying are making me think otherwise. D:

If I were to switch servers, to which would I go to? I see alot of people from HT. :/ blaaaaah

awwwwww don't quit harshlands! b:cry
    b:surrender i'll add you even lol xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Every server has good and bad people. Every server has the annoying World Chat (wc) spammer who annoys most and also has a group of loyal followers who back the spammer up regardless.

But in the end, if you enjoy pvp then stay there. If you prefer not to then come to Sanc. I will admit I see more friendly people from Lost City such as Aadi and MagicGer... umm MagicHamsta I mean!

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of friendly Harshlands players but on the forums I do see more friendly LC people. Maybe it's because they post more often. Don't kill me HL peoples =p

Now if you want to play on Sanctuary, there are many friendly factions on this server too that would be more than happy to welcome you. TRINITY is an excellent faction that accepts anyone of friendly quality. We do only keep active players tagged in the faction but I believe it's only once a month that we clean house. We help members who help out others. Thus we have a family like atmosphere which works out =)

EDIT: Some how I forgot RedRoses =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]