How much coin do you make?

Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
I'm pretty sure this has been said/asked in the past. I'm just wonderin' how much coin people make per week and how. Personally I'm making around 14m per week through TT runs (selling the mats). Post how much you make and how!!
Post edited by Tremblewith - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    At my level, not even a mil a week.
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Normally I cant ever seem to acquire more than 100k in coins.....

However, recently I finally made 1mil by selling a few unwanted pigments b:pleased

Makes me sad to watch it dwindle back down... Im sure by next week I'll be back to 100k b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh, maybe around a mil if I'm lucky. I haven't done TT in awhile, and I only do dailies + Cube due to the semester coming to a close. If I get 1M or 5M boxes in Cube, I sell those, so that's where my money comes from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElMiedo - Heavens Tear
    ElMiedo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If I completely dedicate my time to money making, I can easily make 1 mil+ a week. Hell, possibly in two days.

Playing normally I only make maybe 100k a week, probably even less. It's more of a deficit. Basically, unless I'm trying to make money, I don't make money. All my grind and quest money goes to bills.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Depending on what I am merchandising and IF I am selling items....10-60mill a week on average. This is without HH mats, since the market is flooded right now b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    10+ when im active
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How much profit or total?

I average about 12 mil a week. My expenses though tend to run about 1.1 mil a day meaning I only come out ahead about 4.5 mil per week.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    maybe like 400k but on average i have like 30k in my bag x.x
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    300k if i do nothing

1 mil if i do HH
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    8-10 from sitting in catshop sounds about right...although i spend as well...especially on skills; since i've only recently reached 90s, on equipment as well.

so the amount in my bank doesn't change much lol...but i am getting something new more or less every week.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If i actually kept a ledger, i could prolly average 10m a week. ATM, im trying to save all my earnings for Warsoul Materials (yes i have the Warsoul Single Butterfly Mold which costed me 46m to make) Some days i have good sales, some days are slow. So maybe i would average around 10-20mil a week, setting aside the double digits... woot only 6.3 billion coins to go b:surrender
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I used to be completely hopeless in making money, coins just... gradually increase - suddenly decrease - increase - etc. But I've only recently developed the interest to play the market and sit on my **** and merchant. I gotta say, it's going really well but i'm still learning ~

So now, I'm pretty happy as long as I don't lose money.
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thats another thing, i find myself playing the market rather than playing the game it self b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    MAKE out of scratch? or BUY zhen items resell and make?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Teh market....it confooses me.
    b:shocked
    it be so....human....
    b:surrender

well me just end up grinding and selling DQ items to teh NPC.
    time to go fishing.
    xD
    also...how much me make per hour.....not enough.
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • handsomebwonderful
    handsomebwonderful Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thats the trade off.
    play the market for weapons youll never use.

play the game and look at weapons youll never use.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I guess I fall into the last category, but to be honest I haven't earned anything this past week. I've been taking a vacation after the constant merchanting surrounding the Anni Packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Depends how bored I am and how much I'm willing to grind or run a TT will be looking for more runs now.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It really depends on what I'm doing.
    If I grind like hell, I can make 1mil in one or 2 days.
    But lately, I've only had time for CS BH and WQ.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i get near 1m per 5 hours grinding mobs
    so i get atleast 7m+ per week
    i dont farm HH
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got confused, did you mean how much money passes through us, or how much we have at the end of the week? I think I had 300k last week. I got a crimson flametalon yesterday, and had 2 mil+an israfel the day before that. I was using a wave pacer when I had the 300k. I guess I make 6-8 mil a week (clicked 9m+ by accident).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so many people have resorted to merchanting now because of the packs. sometime this sucks for me but most of the time it actually helps.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I merchanted some to get lots of the event gear but it is not something I enjoy at all and have stopped it for now.

BH100 and farming WBs / mini WBs makes me enough money. Probably like 8m a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • /Krue - Heavens Tear8
    /Krue - Heavens Tear8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Most times i merchant. But since the annipacks left the CS i took a break from it to make my wizard.

For about 3 months straight i made over 15-30m a week. Spent a lot of it on stupid junk :O
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i made about 150m in 1 month from running TT, (30m in costs from that). but other than that i pretty much lose money. 2.5m tw pay per week + charm costs for tw = -2-4m per week.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I can make around a mil a night using my shop (no time for TT or grinding or farming b:cry)
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Around 4 mil per week when i'm lazy, 4 mil per day+ when i'm trying.
    Trying usually involves TT, FB89 and merchanting.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Depends. Honestly I buy up one popular boutique item from the AH and cat shops and double the price. The current item I am marketing is 1-1.5m and I am selling it at 2.2m and the for the most part the only seller.

My laptop runs my cat shop and my desktop runs my primary account. From time to time Nasta runs around West Arch and checks all the shops for the item she sells and if the price is 1-1.5m I buy it and move it to my cat shop account. Someone buys my item I made a profit. When I see another shop selling the item, I market, I repeat the process. When the normal going price reaches 2.5m I stop selling, save some profits for when the market goes down and then I repeat the process.

It's simple supply and demand. And yes, I am a merchant that loves to buy items with profits. Some may call it greed. Most people are greedy but I am honest about it. I love economics!!!!

EDIT: Honestly, what I make depends on if people need it badly enough. I honestly think 1m is to much but many people don't feel 2.2m is to much

I'm a bad girl so spank me! But just remember that it may cost you. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Every week with active playing (like at least 4 hours a day) i make about 1mil, but spend about 500k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _Rika - Sanctuary
    _Rika - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hardly even 100k use it all on justice orders (they cheaper than oracles >.>) to get lil more xp n rest goes on skills b:surrender