PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xirhyme wrote: »
    Seriously Mr. PvEServer.

We don't "hide behind alts"

but when you're banned.

there is no other choice.
    Sucks to be you.
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
  • XuIin - Harshlands
    XuIin - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sucks to be you.
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

+1. Im starting to like you
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    razad wrote: »
    seriously dude, you need to gtfo out of our forums

Lmao I love how the people that have no char think they have the authority to "kick" someone off their forums, makes me giggle.
    xirhyme wrote: »
    Seriously Mr. PvEServer.

We don't "hide behind alts"

but when you're banned.

there is no other choice.

Lmao if u got banned, why would I even remotely listen to you, What you gonna try to troll all my posts on the forums....O GOD so scary.

And yes as Party said, it sucks to be you, heres a thought....You should...NOT get banned, OMG its a new concept isnt it b:shockedb:chuckle
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lmao I love how the people that have no char think they have the authority to "kick" someone off their forums, makes me giggle.

Lmao if u got banned, why would I even remotely listen to you, What you gonna try to troll all my posts on the forums....O GOD so scary.

And yes as Party said, it sucks to be you, heres a thought....You should...NOT get banned, OMG its a new concept isnt it b:shockedb:chuckle

See on a PvE server everyone is a bunch of puss people who love eachother and hold hands all day. On a PvP Server Half the Fun is PvP the other half is pissing off half the server with a few jokes.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lmao thats a funny stereotype because

A. I guess you dont know me, I pk more then ur fail incompetent posts get shut down.

B. Hold hands? Of all the words in the english vocabulary you could have used to try to "insult" me and PVE servers in general you used " Puss people who hold hands" man your a funny one. The only difference between our 2 servers is that when people on PVE servers pk We have to search for our prey, we dont just Hit the first lvl 30 noob we see because "O we have better equip so i kno i can kill you" ON pve servers we look for people our level to pk, so their are WAY more people that cant play their class on PVP servers then pve servers. I would love to see what you do in a PVE server TW, you couldnt last long enough. Especially since the anni packs are gone and you would have to work for your gear, lmao. That sounds like an oxymoron now. anyway

C. LMAO you think you are good because you cash shopped you way 2 having refines and good gear. PVP (mainly HL) talk big sh*t when then truly you are all a bunch of cash shoppers. And you wanna know why HL hated those Anni packs more?? Is because now CS can get stuff in 10 secs when other CS took like a week getting that stuff, either way it was through Cash shops.

Now I know your going say something **** like "We have to CS or we wont survive on this server" but your mainly saying this in your head because you dont wanna be seen as a "Cash Shop noob" well dont feel bad, most of them are.

D. LMAO thats the only thing you people can do is flame war because this is how pk goes on.

You get pked and **** by some unknown person

You try to come out again to get ur rep back because someone just beat u but u were beat again. So you begin to call him noob, ******, etc while you are calling your "Gank crew" to take him by force. I like to call it the "Nublet Alliance"

Anyway so he is out there laughing like mad when you and your friends come out and pk him. He tanks you a lil amount of time and when he dies you call him a noob when really u had to take 3-5 people to kill just 1 person.

So he begins to get in WC that you noobs cant 1v1 etc, and your just a bunch of ganking noobs WHILE he calls his own Nublet alliance to take on you guys.

So now the playing field is level and the other group buffs and takes u guys down in a sec, you try to call more people but they are busy in TT, BH, etc so you try to go out again, die, then QQ in the safezone.

So captain dumba** or "Rhyme" whateva ur fail name is, it seems as the "Puss people" have 10x the exprience of these CS noobs, for the most part at least I mean there are some good people on every server. So take your Oracle noob a** and get outta my face
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lmao thats a funny stereotype because

A. I guess you dont know me, I pk more then ur fail incompetent posts get shut down.

B. Hold hands? Of all the words in the english vocabulary you could have used to try to "insult" me and PVE servers in general you used " Puss people who hold hands" man your a funny one. The only difference between our 2 servers is that when people on PVE servers pk We have to search for our prey, we dont just Hit the first lvl 30 noob we see because "O we have better equip so i kno i can kill you" ON pve servers we look for people our level to pk, so their are WAY more people that cant play their class on PVP servers then pve servers. I would love to see what you do in a PVE server TW, you couldnt last long enough. Especially since the anni packs are gone and you would have to work for your gear, lmao. That sounds like an oxymoron now. anyway

C. LMAO you think you are good because you cash shopped you way 2 having refines and good gear. PVP (mainly HL) talk big sh*t when then truly you are all a bunch of cash shoppers. And you wanna know why HL hated those Anni packs more?? Is because now CS can get stuff in 10 secs when other CS took like a week getting that stuff, either way it was through Cash shops.

Now I know your going say something **** like "We have to CS or we wont survive on this server" but your mainly saying this in your head because you dont wanna be seen as a "Cash Shop noob" well dont feel bad, most of them are.

D. LMAO thats the only thing you people can do is flame war because this is how pk goes on.

You get pked and **** by some unknown person

You try to come out again to get ur rep back because someone just beat u but u were beat again. So you begin to call him noob, ******, etc while you are calling your "Gank crew" to take him by force. I like to call it the "Nublet Alliance"

Anyway so he is out there laughing like mad when you and your friends come out and pk him. He tanks you a lil amount of time and when he dies you call him a noob when really u had to take 3-5 people to kill just 1 person.

So he begins to get in WC that you noobs cant 1v1 etc, and your just a bunch of ganking noobs WHILE he calls his own Nublet alliance to take on you guys.

So now the playing field is level and the other group buffs and takes u guys down in a sec, you try to call more people but they are busy in TT, BH, etc so you try to go out again, die, then QQ in the safezone.

So captain dumba** or "Rhyme" whateva ur fail name is, it seems as the "Puss people" have 10x the exprience of these CS noobs, for the most part at least I mean there are some good people on every server. So take your Oracle noob a** and get outta my face

Oh Lawd PvE Rage. Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveryone Knows i didnt Oracle.
    7 Monthes to get to 90. Oh Lawd i owracle. How are you not 90 when you have the option to make your self equal to a level 20 and no one can kill you.
    Btw all i read was the last paragraph because i happened to see it as i was typing.

Edit: Attempted to read but couldn't stop laughing once he made PvE srvr srsbzness gottaa stalks teh prey menz.
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Locking this. If I see the same people in this thread flaming elsewhere, I will be forced to take disciplinary action
This discussion has been closed.