Best GENIE skill for cleric

spankalots
spankalots Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Hey guys i was wondering what Genie skill is best to cause DMG i have second wind of course but what skill is great for alot of DMG?
Post edited by spankalots on

Comments

• whatsanding
    whatsanding Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well.... after just staring at the genie skills for a long time i think that best skill is that lvl 5 or was it lvl 7, but im pretty sure tis 5 thunder skill that does triple dmg to tagets on ground yeaah booy yeah yeah booy im da mon with the answers!!!!1 cheee cheee cheeeee yeaaaab:shockedb:b:shocked
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeaah booy yeah yeah booy im da mon with the answers!!!!1 cheee cheee cheeeee yeaaaab:shockedb:b:shocked

lol?
    /10 char
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To be honest, there is no "best" genie skill for a cleric.

It all depends on your build/skillset and the type of mobs you're fighting.

A good idea imo, is to use a combination of skills that both protect you and do damage. Do not focus on 1 skill in particular but on a combination that will allow you to kill mobs faster and take less dmg.

An example of this :

melee mobs : When attacking use the genie lightning skill (metal dmg) in combination with your normal attacks. Then when the mob gets very close, use windshield to decrease 15% dmg or the healing skill to instantly heal over 800 hp when you're getting hit.

Wood mobs : After collecting several mobs to AoE, start doing dmg, use the genie skill for wood/poison immunity so you don't have to cast purify. Do another atk skill, then use a purify and the genie skill of 800+HP healing.

By using different combinations in different situations, you can kill more effectively then just using 1 genie dmg skill.

With the upcoming Tideborn expansion, it might also be a good idea to see what skills are most effective in the water...try to find a good combo and you will "own" any mobs in the water by using a second genie just for that purpose.

Focusing more on a genie with good skillcombo is way better then just stare blindly at their LP. But that's just me.

p.s. there is no point in using a genie with "holy path" when you're in the water. This would be a good example of a "fail" genie.