85 Cleric LF an Asian English speaking faction

Kawakami - Dreamweaver
Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I'm Korean but I can't speak it b:shutup So I would like a faction that can make itself understandable in English as well. Does anyone know a faction that meets my wishes ?
Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Post edited by Kawakami - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm Korean but I can't speak it b:shutup So I would like a faction that can make itself understandable in English as well. Does anyone know a faction that meets my wishes ?

If you're interested in a good home with a lot of family members consider Equinox. I know people who speak japanese and chinese. Not too sure about Korean but we got the english part down xDb:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    we have vietnamese too b:cute
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I shall take it into consideration, but if this is my only option I will pass for now.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <-in Dynasty :3

I'm Asian and so are some of my fellow faction members. O.o

There are plenty of English speaking factions that would gladly take an 85 cleric. Just be prepared for tons of spam if you decide to ask in world and/or common chat. o: If you have a certain faction in mind, just ask to speak with an officer of that faction. Good luck b:victory
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    <-in Dynasty :3

I'm Asian and so are some of my fellow faction members. O.o

There are plenty of English speaking factions that would gladly take an 85 cleric. Just be prepared for tons of spam if you decide to ask in world and/or common chat. o: If you have a certain faction in mind, just ask to speak with an officer of that faction. Good luck b:victory

Thanks, but the specific faction I'm looking for doesn't seem to exist on Dreamweaver. I'm no racist or anything, just wanted to try out the type of faction I mentioned. Oh well, guess I'll fly solo once more, until I get bored of it.