Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @ the OP badluck just happens at coincidence
    who cares for dates

fail troll is fail
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    93762782.jpg

Need I say more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i agree 16 is a bad date..!!
    put it on 6!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Friday's 13th's b:dirty are Best days in my life so PLEASE release the Tideborn on that day. b:beg

P.S Don't forget to bring lots and LOTS Black Cats to that release b:kiss b:cute
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Quick question to the OP: What makes you say the 16th is unlucky? I have never once heard of this, so what makes you say it? And why can't the expansion be released sooner, on the 15th?

And, one more question: Why did you even feel the need to post this flame bate in the first place? There are much better, and probably less obvious ways to troll. Plus, those might not (emphasis on the might) make you look like a complete and total idiot like this thread does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I Eat Troll Bones For Soup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1. The lucky dates of the twelve months of the year are the following:
    January 1, 3, 4, 5, 28, 29 February 2, 4, 5, 17, 26, 27, 28 March 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 April 2, 6, 25, 26, 27 May 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 13, 18, 20 June 3, 5, 16, 19, 24, 30 July 4,12, 15, 19, 26 August 6, 9, 14, 19, 26, 31 September 3, 12, 20, 21, 29 October 7, 12, 17, 24, 29, 30 November 1, 2, 11, 18, 23, 28 December 5, 8, 16, 20, 24, 25
    a source I found that noted Dec 16th as having any significance in the luck stakes...
    So, in fact this is a good day for the release
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    a source I found that noted Dec 16th as having any significance in the luck stakes...

woot my b-day is a lucky day

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

My birthday is September 19th and It was a lucky day so that is wrongb:angry
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Incarnata - Harshlands
    Incarnata - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The 16th is the day after the unluckiest day of the year when it happens two weeks after april fool's day.

But april fool's day never happens in december, so I think we are safe.

Also, have you considered the massive loss of life which would result if the release were rescheduled?
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    $exi - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Look i know this sounds VERY VERY STUPID. But i am strongly requesting the PWI team to launch the expansion on 17th DEC NOT 16th. Because No. 16 is 90 % of the times UNLUCKY. It would not hurt anyone if it is released ONE DAY LATER. Please please Release the Expansion on 17th . It would not hurt to listen to a lunatic's harmless request. This game is not just about hard work but also needs a bit of luck.

Well you were right about one thing, it does sound stupid...
    b:tired
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

now for......MONORAIL HAMSTER!
    monorailhamster-kittydemedici.gif?w=600&h=214

This actually made me laugh.
    Back on subject. I'm willing to bet that there will be some sort of issue whether it's a bug/glitch or server crash from overload of players in one concentrated area ;P

It's happened before. Duke rose set? Players made 600mil+

Dates and luck? Superstition. Happenings are influenced by our own in/actions. Not by hateful gods and bad luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.