Barbarian Features

Options
Amymarie - Lost City
Amymarie - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
b:victory ok i think a wonderful addition would be more styles of untamed barbarian features

ive noticed its pretty blah. they all look the same. i was thinking more off a venomancer feature, to change fur color , facial features and maybe even hair :O
Post edited by Amymarie - Lost City on

Comments

• Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    would be nice. it's one of the reasons i dun like playing a barb. you select lion, tiger, panda or wolf and thats it. changing eye color only doesnt count much for "custom". and neither does making it big n bulky, like most barbs are <.<.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i would luv if i could change my barbs fur to pure blackb:dirty wish i could make my true form an all black tiger with blue flames & red glowing eyes but ik it will never happenb:cry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    barbs should be able to change what they look like

i also think their should be female barbs, like venos except completely covered with fur
    would be awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just getting dif fur colors would be kinda nice =.=
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let's not start this into one of those, "Veno be man, barb be woman". X.x

Good idea, I quite like it. It gets annoying seeing fifty thousand tiger barbs just in Arch.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thatz a good idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • FellDarkPaw - Lost City
    FellDarkPaw - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Everyone has the right to look like they want to! And Barbarians should, along with the rest of the classes. we should have the ability to change our looks to what we want.
    I am the un-legendary FellDarkPaw.
    I like to talk, and my bark is worst than my bite,
    because I can't seem to get a good weapon at my level!
    Also a proud member of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amymarie - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    would be nice. it's one of the reasons i dun like playing a barb. you select lion, tiger, panda or wolf and thats it. changing eye color only doesnt count much for "custom". and neither does making it big n bulky, like most barbs are <.<.

yea, and not to mention the lack of character conformity, have any of u noticed the barb head glich yet? where u can c the head peel back from the body? its creepy lol b:shocked if not , do the action "think". i saw it on a wolf but im not sure it applies to tiger and lion as well..o btw i think lion guy need to be changed a lot lol.. it looks creepy and demonic lol.

....also, y dont guys have tails? there is way to big of a difference btween the males and female untamed... ones more human and other a beast, how would that be attractive?(many to females)seems sorta misfit.
  • Amymarie - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

i agree. something new would be nice like white tiger, or black panther, or cheetah, something catlike, but what would also be good to add are more un-catlike forms,that can match the veno forms, like devil and deer. i personally think a hulking stag(deer) person would be a great addition to this race
  • Amymarie - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    barbs should be able to change what they look like

i also think their should be female barbs, like venos except completely covered with fur
    would be awesome

lol u want furry girls running around? lol i guess it might be ok..it would make more sense b:chuckle
    b:fatb
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think that barbs should have choices of their color of fur. though I think it should be limited to natural colors, rather than pick and choose anything. A green tiger running around? No thank you. Maybe like, white tigers, different shades of orange, etc. Maybe have different shades of gray, white, brown, and red for wolves, etc, etc. I also think that barbs should have tails. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, having different colored fur would be pretty awesome. The best I could do to look unique was give myself a larger head and thinner body. b:sad
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What he said
  • Reylenn - Sanctuary
    Reylenn - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I'd settle for just having different coloured fur, but having other species and tails would be cool too. Bears, Stags, Falcons(without wings obviously), jaguars, cheetahs. There's plenty of options instead of the basic four.