Silly Takoda

2»

Comments

• Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sabre187 wrote: »
    Lol how are takoda KD's butt ****ers? And your the only person ive seen say that..

Just cause two factions are allies doesnt mean one of em has to be a puppet faction, but if thats the case, i guess karma are kylins puppets?

And takoda is actually full of really nice people lol, apart from me, i'm a prick.

lol takoda is kd's butt ****ers you guys are only allies becaz of there failed powab:surrender
    When khan was like Imma think we should ally with Kd and I was like hell no we should ally with kylin but no everyone was liek lets ally with Kd why becaz you guys are there fan club and apart from khan bein a former kd member then talking **** about Kd while in takoda and is know kissing there **** so yes takoda is Kd's butt ****erb:surrender.

karma and kylin are nothing like you 2 failed guildb:bye.

No takoda doesn't have that many nice ppl most r asses the only ppl I liked in there was oko, msclaw and repheal or watev his name is and a few others thats it most of takoda is stuck up morons.
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    gms please close this thread delete it or something its quite useless and a absolutly hopeless attempt to make me look bad i defend people and if that makes me a bad guy then so be it i will stand strong and i will be proud takoda is doing great alot better then karma at the moment and no please stop do not reach for the keybored to correct my grammer i never said i was an english major or anything but i am a damn good blademaster and if anyone would like to question this come find me
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    First time I see my bois in forum yay!
  • sabre187
    sabre187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol takoda is kd's butt ****ers you guys are only allies becaz of there failed powab:surrender
    When khan was like Imma think we should ally with Kd and I was like hell no we should ally with kylin but no everyone was liek lets ally with Kd.

I stopped reading there, your butthurt cause the majority didnt want the same as you now you go in a strop like a little kid calling them kingdoms puppets.

This is the last time i reply to you in this thread lol, if i knew you was just a kid upset cause he didnt get what he wants i wouldnt of bothered with you in the first place.

toodlesb:bye

p.s Hey worship! :P
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sabre187 wrote: »
    I stopped reading there, your butthurt cause the majority didnt want the same as you now you go in a strop like a little kid calling them kingdoms puppets.

This is the last time i reply to you in this thread lol, if i knew you was just a kid upset cause he didnt get what he wants i wouldnt of bothered with you in the first place.

toodlesb:bye

p.s Hey worship! :P

YES i wasssssssssssssss so mad when I didn't get my way lolb:surrender
    Takoda is Kd's puppets they say jump, you say how high, see ur more like the dog and Kd is ur master. Takoda has fallen so low....

It's ok that u don't wanna reply back just go back under Khans wings while he has some becaz they will be getting cut off by some lvl 80 that 1shots him.

BTW khan has out oracled QoH he so proooooooooooooooo!b:bye
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    gms please close this thread delete it or something its quite useless and a absolutly hopeless attempt to make me look bad i defend people and if that makes me a bad guy then so be it i will stand strong and i will be proud takoda is doing great alot better then karma at the moment and no please stop do not reach for the keybored to correct my grammer i never said i was an english major or anything but i am a damn good blademaster and if anyone would like to question this come find me

Done and done. b:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This thread is pointless. First of all cimon was only here to defend himself against Ajani calling him out. Just because the argument got heated does not make cimon an ****. In fact cimon is one of the more helpful faction members that Takoda has. I am glad he has joined our group and become one of the family.

I don't know what burr got up your butt Dustin but Takoda has grown without the help of KD and will grow regardless of who our allies are. You joined Takoda in your 40s and I have been in Takoda since my first day on the server. If you can't see how our changes have allowed Takoda to move to another level, see a doctor. We have an alliance that has benefited us both, so before you go spouting off about what you don't know, you should check yourself.

Our choice in allies is not as personal as people think. In fact in recent days, Khan has come to respect Kylin more than he ever did before. That is saying a lot since Khan has been on this server since the beginning and was a Marshal in Sin while Sin and Kylin went at it. We had to choose a target when we decided we would start Territory Wars and it was a tough choice. In fact the week before we started we were going to go for Kingdom land. We changed our minds and formed an alliance.

Our alliance with Karma ended at their request. The KOS was started by a few of their members and mutually agreed upon after it had gotten out of control. The truth is our two alliances grew quickly and grew apart. I am sorry that I did not do a good enough job of keeping them close but our paths were bound to separate as soon as we chose different allies in KD and KY. I still hope we can patch up a once strong friendship and move on to a better place.

As for the personal attacks on the members of my faction... Takoda is the warmest hardest working group I could wish for. We are a great faction and I foresee a bright future for us. Keep it up Takoda.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Locked due to flames. Circumventing the profanity filter is not permitted here.
This discussion has been closed.