GG, Spec

Marista - Lost City
Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Event Gears and TT100 Bow: +$200

Shadou Cub for your alt: 600k

Getting pwned by two oneshots: Priceless

So, me and some friends were at shadou cub, and this archer kept PKing one of them, likely because he wanted cub for his alt. So me, a Lv 80 without nix, and the other, a Lv 74 with nix, both of us arcanes, decided to PK him after he failed and I got cub, since he was red and we were annoyed. I figured we had no chance, looking at his gear--he had TT99 gold, some event stuff, and the TT100 bow.

...he never got a single hit in on either of us.

[removed]

I particularly enjoyed the part where he found it appropriate to make statements about my sexuality based on me killing him, it seems a popular thing to do. And good job stating the obvious, then making yourself sound more pathetic for losing to me if I'm so fail.

I have nothing against Spec in general, but I will be laughing so hard if this KoS goes through. I don't really care if it does, but I just thought you might enjoy see the reason you'd be wasting your arrows oneshotting me. XPPP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
Post edited by Marista - Lost City on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please keep personal conversations private, no need to bring that to the forum.b:thanks

8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol~~~
    no way a kos like that is going through.
    b:chuckle

QQ
    me a level 100
    got owned by two robe wearing level 7x
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marista - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Ah, sorry. Then suffice to say that he QQed for about five minutes and told me I'm on Spectral's KoS. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009

So, me and some friends were at shadou cub, and this archer kept PKing one of them, likely because he wanted cub for his alt. So me, a Lv 80 without nix, and the other, a Lv 74 with nix, both of us arcanes, decided to PK him after he failed and I got cub, since he was red and we were annoyed. I figured we had no chance, looking at his gear--he had TT99 gold, some event stuff, and the TT100 bow.

[removed]

I particularly enjoyed the part where he found it appropriate to make statements about my sexuality based on me killing him, it seems a popular thing to do. And good job stating the obvious, then making yourself sound more pathetic for losing to me if I'm so fail.

I have nothing against Spec in general, but I will be laughing so hard if this KoS goes through. I don't really care if it does, but I just thought you might enjoy see the reason you'd be wasting your arrows oneshotting me. XPPP

Rofl "lear english"

Surprised he didn't tell you you have aids

Ah, sorry. Then suffice to say that he QQed for about five minutes and told me I'm on Spectral's KoS. XP

Honestly, he's not of much importance to Spectral anyway. Him telling you you're on his kos is probably false. But I could be wrong. Spectral has like all the servers little guilds on kos.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Marista - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, I figured. This isn't the first time one of them has decided to just kill the competition at the rares, so oh well if they do KoS me. I just had to post this because all the QQ made me laugh so hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol ure not on spec's kos list--- but I think I know who did this to you (I've heard this person say this to people before..) GJ on killing the ****.b:cute

You can check the spec forums for our kos... it's there for everyone to view although the forum list may be a lil outdated.
    b:bye
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, I figured. This isn't the first time one of them has decided to just kill the competition at the rares, so oh well if they do KoS me. I just had to post this because all the QQ made me laugh so hard.

M.a.r.i.s.t.a..........HMMMMMMM........

*thinks real hard*

NOPE!
    Never heard of you.
    Carry on.

Please feel free to POST HERE on the PWI forums more, instead of pming or asking for an officer or soemthing.
    Really kills to birds with one stone.
    Raise your WTFWHOISTHAT? status abit AND also get our attention.

bye!-_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    D.E.V.L.I.N.N.E.

Thank god you have a Sig to your posting because would not have know that you were anyone special. Wait, having the sig still makes you noone important. b:victory

Posting on the Forums about Newbs is cool, especially QQers from bigger guilds. Noone would care about a story about someone pKing from a smaller guild.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Marista - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Of course you haven't heard of me, I'm a nobody. I've been playing for three months, just hit lv 80, don't really know anyone important.... Isn't that what makes it funny? I posted this not as a complaint--what do I have to complain about? Despite being told I'd never tame another rare, I went to four spawns just fine this morning--but something to amuse people and because certain people have been complaining about the lack of drama lately. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Devlinne that was a stupid thing to say.

I had never heard of you before I saw this post....
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Devlinne that was a stupid thing to say.

I had never heard of you before I saw this post....

you never heard of him? wtf did you buy your char? b:shutup
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I doubt oracle users and low levels would know Devlinne lol, not surprised.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:chuckle i actually agree with you on this.. go figure
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009

There's knowing..........

Then mostly in this case, there's not caring.............
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am not sure what to make of this.....b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I'm a reasonably high level (not really but I pretend), only used about 50 oracles back when I was 8x, and I've never seen Devlinne in game, just know the name from forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm a reasonably high level (not really but I pretend), only used about 50 oracles back when I was 8x, and I've never seen Devlinne in game, just know the name from forums

same, cept i never used oracles.

some barb from spec is about all i know who gives a ****
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    same, cept i never used oracles.

some barb from spec is about all i know who gives a ****

though i really only know your name from the forums too...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    To clear up the confusion....

Dev is generally on at "off" times in terms Server Time.

You all have most likely never seen him either because he has been leveling like a mad man (LOL) and has generally had been around higher level PK areas in the past when he was not leveling. (Those who know him knows that he loves pk...But where was Dev last nite...he would have hurt b:sad....maybe we get another WC going for more b:cute)

*sigh* There issue solved b:cute....besides I do not know the OP and see very little of BattleFairy (a few times not many)

It is called Time Zones b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    To clear up the confusion....

Dev is generally on at "off" times in terms Server Time.

You all have most likely never seen him either because he has been leveling like a mad man (LOL) and has generally had been around higher level PK areas in the past when he was not leveling. (Those who know him knows that he loves pk...But where was Dev last nite...he would have hurt b:sad....maybe we get another WC going for more b:cute)

*sigh* There issue solved b:cute....besides I do not know the OP and see very little of BattleFairy (a few times not many)

It is called Time Zones b:chuckle

I saw you in Netherbeast the other night. We coulda had a ring...stupid Logan Morgan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I saw you in Netherbeast the other night. We coulda had a ring...stupid Logan Morgan

-.-

That was PURE accident tbh.....b:surrender

I was making sure we had the number of orbs needed during the right times (yes they can be timed) and trying to make sure we would have the winning room. It was decided to send Logan to see how many of you all had to ensure we would win the room and have enough for two rings. He felt bad, but the rage that ensued was slightly overly dramatic imo....

And then it turned into - Let's have all the rooms lure in mobs because of an accident b:beatup

But was good to see you doing something other then pk b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I hadn't seen battlefairy ingame either until like after I posted in this thread, decided to drop a dragon on it.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    -.-

That was PURE accident tbh.....b:surrender

I was making sure we had the number of orbs needed during the right times (yes they can be timed) and trying to make sure we would have the winning room. It was decided to send Logan to see how many of you all had to ensure we would win the room and have enough for two rings. He felt bad, but the rage that ensued was slightly overly dramatic imo....

And then it turned into - Let's have all the rooms lure in mobs because of an accident b:beatup

But was good to see you doing something other then pk b:cute

Uh huh...accident. We were just hanging out nicely in our room. I kinda know the map in there now though, I think as long as we get a party of 6 in the winning room we can get a ring. Only had 5 that day, it was gonna be close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Uh huh...accident. We were just hanging out nicely in our room. I kinda know the map in there now though, I think as long as we get a party of 6 in the winning room we can get a ring. Only had 5 that day, it was gonna be close

Think what you will...it was an accident, there would be no reason for us to mess you all up if we were getting 2 rings anyways (which we did in that room...and got rings in the others)...ijs

You all lured everything in when we were told to go help u all DD to get a ring...but that did not happen....

Anyways...whats done is done and you all can get one next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    M.a.r.i.s.t.a..........HMMMMMMM........

*thinks real hard*

NOPE!
    Never heard of you.
    Carry on.

Please feel free to POST HERE on the PWI forums more, instead of pming or asking for an officer or soemthing.
    Really kills to birds with one stone.
    Raise your WTFWHOISTHAT? status abit AND also get our attention.

bye!-_-

Devlinne.....Hmmmmm *thinks not really hard*
    Nope
    Never heard of you.
    Carry on.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Think what you will...it was an accident, there would be no reason for us to mess you all up if we were getting 2 rings anyways (which we did in that room...and got rings in the others)...ijs

You all lured everything in when we were told to go help u all DD to get a ring...but that did not happen....

Anyways...whats done is done and you all can get one next week.

I dunno, doesn't really bother me that much.

as far as luring stuff to your fire boss room, it wasn't our group. By the time I made my way over by you guys there was already a horse in there and a few other things. There was a miscommunication somewhere cuz we didn't know you were coming to help dd, thought something else was going on but I'll leave that off the forums for now.

I'll probably start actually going to this thing now because if nothing else I can get some chips. I might actually hit 99 one of these days and need to make gold hh mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009

[removed]

no

one

cares
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    ^ Finally someone else other then RedsRose, YourMom that we all know.