Silly Takoda

Options
Ajani - Harshlands
Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
In a 9 to 1 situation ur wr's like to help the enemy :) (Killer was to busy pming me "U have no honor")

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp24/Aurian78/xxxx.jpg

cimon - Takoda executor lvl 80+ wr b:victory
PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
Retired as of 18/11/09
Back as of 22/11/10
Archer retired as of 26/12/10
Post edited by Ajani - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    In a 9 to 1 situation ur wr's like to help the enemy :) (Killer was to busy pming me "U have no honor")

cool story.. u sure talked a lot.. "I am quiting"... blabla
    pathetic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    cool story.. u sure talked a lot.. "I am quiting"... blabla
    pathetic

It's a holyday >.> Can't go home so stay in the dorm where iam bored like hell. Why do you care?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • DDDfunLOZOR - Harshlands
    DDDfunLOZOR - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lmao no wonder kylin wins that guild :O
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lmao no wonder kylin wins that guild :O

wtf

omgwaffles
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am lost. b:cute

coolstorybro
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Bro. Story. Cool.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

was this happening when i had you squaded xD? IF it did why didnt you tell me b:laugh
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    pro people are pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dude stuns do not stack or cancel each other out if i use my aoe stun and then use an different attack in order to do damage that happens to also have a stun effect the stun that was origanaly in place does not didsapear until the six seconds is up you are a nub thank you for failing enjoy your demise :)
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it's still kinda fail to use a stunskill when the stun is still active. why stunlock when you can be bad instead right? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Stun+stun=fail=gets ur **** kicked=lookin fail on forumsb:pleased
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • cimonthedigger
    edited December 2009
    Options
    look little archer boy is just mad because he died a bunch of times alot more then i he was up on heavens tear killing white names trying to receive there quests i used the moves availible to me mana consumbtion and cooldown time is what i look at he still died i did not hence why he is QQing on this forum as well as in whisper so beleive what you like
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Died twice.. both times i had 4 takoda and like 7 or 8 noobs on me, i have like 5k HP not a barb. I find it "cool" that ur leader is chatting with me while u getting rickrolled. Fail more :) b:byeb:cute
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    look little archer boy is just mad because he died a bunch of times alot more then i he was up on heavens tear killing white names trying to receive there quests i used the moves availible to me mana consumbtion and cooldown time is what i look at he still died i did not hence why he is QQing on this forum as well as in whisper so beleive what you like

i stopped reading after the 1st sentence. wait.. what?
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • cimonthedigger
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you sir are a liar and thats fine cus id lie as well if someone ten lvls lower then me killed me while i was in the same breath trying to claim they have no skill at there class and twice try more like 7 times before you gave up with your tail between your legs so again enjoy being a fail mate cus thats all your ever gunna be
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'am a liar yes. Yes i'am fail. And yes u didnt attacked me alone so the "ten lvls higher" doesnt really count. Seriouslly my knowledge of the english language is garbage but urs **** tops it. Go to school and leave games for later use.

On a side note gratz on killing me twice with a fckload of people, gratz on sucking balls on a wrs main job and gratz for the laughs :) killer_khan is right. I have no honor. I have no balls. I is fail.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'am a liar yes. Yes i'am fail. And yes u didnt attacked me alone so the "ten lvls higher" doesnt really count.

i can even fight off ganks with people 10lvls lower then me atacking me, it isn't that specal that you can, you do have more hp, a better weapon, and probally better refines? idk i don't think ive ever looked at your armor, but my weapon is only 79, so yours has to be better
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you sir are a liar and thats fine cus id lie as well if someone ten lvls lower then me killed me while i was in the same breath trying to claim they have no skill at there class and twice try more like 7 times before you gave up with your tail between your legs so again enjoy being a fail mate cus thats all your ever gunna be

Takoda dude please just shut the **** up your annoyingb:pleased
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • cimonthedigger
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i was alone for most of it and it the low lvls were eailsly dispatched by you and were of very little help the only person that posed a threat to you other then me was kahn and he was alredy bored with you after killing you twice so yes maby once or twice outa the 7 times you died there was another lvl 60 bm on you or some other low lvl char but when it was just me and you you still died this is my last post on this subject please continue QQing:) and again enjoy your worthlessness
    p.s. as for my grammer i could care less you know what im saying
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i was alone for most of it and it the low lvls were eailsly dispatched by you and were of very little help the only person that posed a threat to you other then me was kahn and he was alredy bored with you after killing you twice so yes maby once or twice outa the 7 times you died there was another lvl 60 bm on you or some other low lvl char but when it was just me and you you still died this is my last post on this subject please continue QQing:) and again enjoy your worthlessness
    p.s. as for my grammer i could care less you know what im saying
    Cool story bro.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

O.o Wow, I always say, an entire group of people could be all nice and good, helpful and kind, but one person can change the entire perspective, making that group seem like an awful place to be. It doesn't mean the group has changed or is different, but people take it like that.

Kid, I recommend that you stop posting like that. I know a lot of Takoda and their really nice people, but you just caused your group disrespect and all this other stuff. Sorry but at the moment, I feel pity on Takoda now for having to have members like you.
    I'am a liar yes. Yes i'am fail. And yes u didnt attacked me alone so the "ten lvls higher" doesnt really count. Seriouslly my knowledge of the english language is garbage but urs **** tops it. Go to school and leave games for later use.

On a side note gratz on killing me twice with a fckload of people, gratz on sucking balls on a wrs main job and gratz for the laughs :) killer_khan is right. I have no honor. I have no balls. I is fail.

O.o Wow your not American? Your english is pretty nice though! >.>...... Isn't everyone a liar? Like me, I actually lied to my mom on Wednesday saying I had a good day at school when most of the day was pretty bad since I had failed the algebra test almost.......

>______< but geez! Why do you always PK me all the time if you see me? b:sad I don't think I did anything wrong!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • sabre187
    sabre187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    blahblahblah!

Lol ajani basically called him out on the forum cause cimon killed him.

Cimon is defending him self, not making takoda look bad at all, to me it looks like your trying to suck up to ajani cause hes killed you more times than you can handle.
  • SOULFIEND - Dreamweaver
    SOULFIEND - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any1 getting this riled up over ingame antics needs to seriously take a look at themselves, and what they have become.Lol
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Takoda has stepped so low since I left the only nice person in there is pretty much okopogo he is a nice guy the others pretty much are **** or try to avoid you, the officers in takoda are pretty much asses, I left becaz of one of them.
    Karma even dropped takoda from ally so takoda prob aint doin so great atm.
    When I joined nisa was the leader and I was in my 40's and to think takoda has changed so much they used to be quite and cool now they are know as Kd's butt ****ersb:surrender
    sabre187 wrote: »

Cimon is defending him self, not making takoda look bad at all, to me it looks like your trying to suck up to ajani cause hes killed you more times than you can handle.

Ajani isn't calling him out lol just showing how stupid some ppl are
  • sabre187
    sabre187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Takoda has stepped so low since I left the only nice person in there is pretty much okopogo he is a nice guy the others pretty much are **** or try to avoid you, the officers in takoda are pretty much asses, I left becaz of one of them.
    Karma even dropped takoda from ally so takoda prob aint doin so great atm.
    When I joined nisa was the leader and I was in my 40's and to think takoda has changed so much they used to be quite and cool now they are know as Kd's butt ****ersb:surrender

Ajani isn't calling him out lol just showing how stupid some ppl are

Lol how are takoda KD's butt ****ers? And your the only person ive seen say that..

Just cause two factions are allies doesnt mean one of em has to be a puppet faction, but if thats the case, i guess karma are kylins puppets?

And takoda is actually full of really nice people lol, apart from me, i'm a prick.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

dont you have a bm like aurian or something, have you seen stun releasing ppl?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    'Period' muthafcka, do you use it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you dont have anything else to say be the grammar police on forums
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

O.o Wow your not American? Your english is pretty nice though! >.>

No and thanks.
    sabre187 wrote: »

I know right? I show someone they fail at playing their class ergo iam calling then out cause i killed their gank while chatting with their leader :) Damn i **** suckb:sad
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
This discussion has been closed.