When did this come out...?

Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear
Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Hello people, I was just curious about this fashion I seen in the Heaven's Tear server today. My friend was just doing WQ and he spotted the guy with this clothing. I've been wanting this set since I seen it on a site that has pictures of things that aren't yet released in the International version.

Does anybody know if/when the set called "Gothic Leather" came out? Or was it an event? Or are you just as confused as I am..? b:surrender

Picture 1

Picture 2
Please, call me Kiyo. b:thanks

"..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "
[SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ugkz7d.gif[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello people, I was just curious about this fashion I seen in the Heaven's Tear server today. My friend was just doing WQ and he spotted the guy with this clothing. I've been wanting this set since I seen it on a site that has pictures of things that aren't yet released in the International version.

Does anybody if/when the set called "Gothic Leather" came out? Or was it an event? Or are you just as confused as I am..? b:surrender

Picture 1

Picture 2

i love that outfit. i thought it was only in other versions of the game and/or ps's?

actually, come to think of it, i seem to remember it being an event prize some time in the sorta recent past
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Some players have clothing otherwise not available due to events and promotions. There are a couple Royal sets and such floating around as well.
  • Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Ahh, darn. So, is there any other way to obtain special clothing?
    If not, I hope they put it in the Item mall... D:

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why you guys interested about clothing? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009

they came out when you weren't looking.
    b:avoid

also we is interested in fash to confoose you?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    aaa from where he know u rlly saw it on PWI.. maybe its from a private serv ...b:shocked prove that u saw it on pwib:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    they came out when you weren't looking.
    b:avoid

Yep I little confused. I'm guy too but I never care about fashion. I don't know why people spending so much money just for fashion. I'm still using my armor as a fashion and I'm fine with it.b:pleased Or maybe they are too rich. I have 1k another things, what I have to buy.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    aaa from where he know u rlly saw it on PWI.. maybe its from a private serv ...b:shocked prove that u saw it on pwib:angryb:angry

lol just lol

Yes he saw it in PWI, seen the same BM myself with it on HT. Iv'e never seen anyother player with it, so as other's have said would gather its an event prize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How about asking the guy how he got that? I'm sure he knows.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i love my fashion <_<

>_>;;
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I believe the Calender creation events, award fashion to the winner including sets otherwise not available. So thats the only way to have unique clothing.
    edited November 2009

Lol, well.. Because my friend who's account/Screen shot it was who saw this guy.. Was my brother in the next room. :P

And we play the International version lol.

Kup
    I did try, but the second I whispered him he signed offline. He was rather mysterious.. :o

Maybe I found a bored GM... Lmao. xP

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Probably an event. Just wait long enough and it'll come into the botique. Like everything else so far. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
    KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009

A. How do you get a private server for an MMO?
    B. Is that even legal? b:shocked
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD I don't know if you noticed, but if you did whisper him, and that's his name in the chatbox, then you forgot to block off a piece of his name. Might wanna take care of that lol.

Either way, SOMEBODY's name is still there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol, well.. Because my friend who's account/Screen shot it was who saw this guy.. Was my brother in the next room. :P

And we play the International version lol.

Kup
    I did try, but the second I whispered him he signed offline. He was rather mysterious.. :o

Maybe I found a bored GM... Lmao. xP
    Im kinda betting on the bored GM >.>
    Usually prizes are listed in the event and announcement section but have yet to see that certain jacket pop up there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    god im suprised no1 answered yet xD

it came from the fashion contest xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How about asking the guy how he got that? I'm sure he knows.

unless if was a gift from a friend...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    god im suprised no1 answered yet xD

it came from the fashion contest xD

really? which one? i totally missed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    really? which one? i totally missed it

the only one we've had b:chuckle
    i think o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Tacomo - Sanctuary
    Tacomo - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The gothic set was from a contest...not sure which one though but I've seen it on Sanctuary as well...or rather my roomie saw it lol
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Awwww guys who actually care about fashion, thats amazing b:chuckle
    b:cute Go fashion!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Saelyssa - Sanctuary
    Saelyssa - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ya it was from the fashion contest like back in august. Saw a barb running around in it but it is the only set I have seen on sanctuary. My hubby spoke with the BM that had it originally and confirmed it same with when the Steam Punk Set first showed up on the servers for the girls.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Awwww guys who actually care about fashion, thats amazing
    Go fashion!

b:surprisedb:surrenderb:quietb:avoid

i need that set D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I c wat u did thar b:laugh
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009

FTW.
    <---would be a fashion *****, but much too poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <-- wants the gothic leather jacket b:cry
    It'll look so rad with the sunglasses coming out with the expansion
  • Eliteknight - Sanctuary
    Eliteknight - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I remember the Gothic event you don't see much of that stuff floating around tho. I think I will just stick with my Chain/Superstar combo for fashion it looks good on me. b:victory
    Roes are RED, Carebears are blue, No one cares because GM'S still SCREWED YOU!!!!
    edited December 2009
    xD I don't know if you noticed, but if you did whisper him, and that's his name in the chatbox, then you forgot to block off a piece of his name. Might wanna take care of that lol.

Either way, SOMEBODY's name is still there.

I did notice and I didn't think it would matter because that was my alt. :P
    I usually just go by the name Kiyo, and since that name was taken I just made the next best thing. Something that looked and sounded like it. "Kiyooh". :P

• Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Hey, I know guys who spend more time making themselves look good than I do.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.