when to start grinding/ partying

Tiyger - Heavens Tear
Tiyger - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Barbarian
hello eveyone. I've got a lvl 26 barb and am questing. It seems to provide me with decent exp but it is starting to slow down. I was wondering at what lvl should i just quit questing a start grind/ partyin. Im using the build which u add the stat points to the requirements of your armour/ weapons.

Also where can i train?

Thank you in advance :D
Post edited by Tiyger - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    EDIT: I sounded like a nub nvm
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your should keep leveling with your quests for the most part. I think there's a point around lvl35-37 where quests slow down and you have to grind. I've always liked One Man Army quests, even though they provide no experience points after completion, you do get some rep (which becomes important later in the game.)

Also make sure you do your daily Crazy Stone quest as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • SpitBlood - Dreamweaver
    SpitBlood - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your should keep leveling with your quests for the most part. I think there's a point around lvl35-37 where quests slow down and you have to grind. I've always liked One Man Army quests, even though they provide no experience points after completion, you do get some rep (which becomes important later in the game.)

Also make sure you do your daily Crazy Stone quest as well.

whats that?
    b:angry
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's a daily quest that you can start doing once you hit level 30. Costs a relatively low amount of coins (to start) to buy some shabby shards from a merchant, and get's you ~30k exp upon completion (exp. reward increases with your level)
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiyger - Heavens Tear
    Tiyger - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok thanx everyone :D I'll try it out.
  • degracaine362
    degracaine362 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thats awesome, good info to know for sure
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    up till your around 35, do your quests. get that crazy stone quest started and do each day wen your 30. (i think you have to meat general summer first). from around 35-40, your quests are low so you grind most of the time :/ or just login once a day and do your CS xD
    but 40+, stop questing i wud suggest.. up till you really need some exp coz 40+ you get BH which gives a lot of exp. you can prolly lvl once a day since you can get it thrice(correct me if im wrong)
    and they arent even hard xD at least qingzi aint at all
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Since your stated that your new to the game and you didn't know what Crazy Stone is, I will make another add to what the above post said.

BH = stands for Bounty Hunter.
    It is an NPC located on the platform exactly in the middle of Archosaur.
    He will give you daily quests to do - for level 40s it is going to be killing Qingzi, the FB29 boss. After that you will return for the reward which is a great amount of XP and spirit. You can repeat this quest 3 times per day.

BH suppplies enough XP to get you past lev 40s and 50s easy, and it helps a lot even further, just that you won't keep necessarily the rate of 1 level/day endlessly.

Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]