A Bit Too Vibrant PW...

2»

Comments

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    volst wrote: »
    And here I thought most girls fash was too revealing and it turns out it was just all ****. b:shocked

I personally think its all straight, but thats just me......

hardy har har.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For all the people flaming me, chill the hell out. I can't come into the forum and call something '****' without having people grab pitchforks and torches? Perfect World is getting colorful, I never said I wanted Perfect World to be more macho manly, because that sounds ignorant. I asked you for your own opinion, which a lot of you succeed in doing.

Then perhaps reconsider your very first OP. Remember, not every **** person likes sparkles, pretty pink clothes that don't cover 50% of their body or whatever else have you - and the way you word your very first post (so the whole **** pride parade, which then seemed to cause users to agree that the new rainbow fashion/mounts/whatever are things **** people and little girls would like) insinuates every **** man does. You were asking for those flames with the way you worded your post, don't QQ about the fact people picked up on that.

/this whole "new stuff is only things **** people would like" train of thought etc. etc.
    I'm straight BTW.

Moving on. I don't like the lobster, t'is ugly. I don't like how very vibrant brilliant plumes are, but I love their shape so I bought them anyway. TT90/99 arcane armor is some of the most kickass armor out there. (For the record I hate TT99 heavy.)

I'm looking forward to the new elf wings that come with the expansion. You know, those big black ones? Yeah, those. They aren't too cutesy.

But you know... if you're so sick of seeing all of this... why don't you just turn on your settings so you can't see far away players, hmm? PW could use some more badassery, but until it does that just go and make your own or something. Go into TT and run through the hands, timing it so that you get out just before they explode. Go be creative or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    He's got a point. I see more sparklies and shiny things than a bloody Twilight convention...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    New Rudoplh Reindeer Mount FTW!!!! b:dirty

If people are hard up for Badassery, then you need to hang out at Lost City since that Colony is a barbaric civilization.

Elven culture is not designed like that and the humans, well you see how we are in RL. It's a mix of sorts.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    MORE EVIL STUFF PLEASE!!!!

Yeah, I'd like to see more darker, evil, less purple glowy sparkly golden ornamental ribbony feathery things, and more simple, dark and evil looking mounts, clothes and armor.

TT99 Gold armor looks really girly. b:angry
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dood i know right? I mean feather set..b:shutup
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dood i know right? I mean feather set..b:shutup

Convince the devs to stick your male character in the female bikini fashion,then go complain.Nothing wrong with feather set in my opinion.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous!
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, I don't mind the sparkly stuff, I do like that we have a variety of stuff to choose from, but I do wish we had more badass sets in game, now the only ones I like are Hemsley and punk metal sets, I want some more, kinda got sick of seeing my char look the same all the time O_o
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well guys this is a Chinese game. The game was made for men. That's right just men. Men playing as women. In other countries its not seen as weird. Just here in the USA. If a man plays as a woman hes a freak. Personally if you want to play a male or female char its up to you. Thats why its called 'role playing'. You can make your char look anyway you want. Its colorful yes. Sometimes strange but its one of the reasons I love playing PW. No other FTP game I've tried lets you have so many options.

P.S. I'm a real girl. Have been all my life and plan to stay that way.
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice to hear that you plan on staying a real girl all your life. Cause if you didn't, "THAT" would be considered weird.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm locking this on the grounds that the topic is inappropriate.
This discussion has been closed.