Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    me still zhen.
    b:sweat

2 words.....Event Pots
    =O
    it's pretty cheap and all you need is 1 cleric 1 wizard and 1 lure.
    b:chuckle
    MP event pots for both cleric and DD.
    lure doesn't need anything
    lol.

and all the repair cost gets dumped on the DD so....ya win for everyone?
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flame$ - Lost City
    Flame$ - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    More drops!! and More exp! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]~Flame$[/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle Love to have double drops, need the money ingame..... >.>....

Though I don't like that there are so many EXP/Spirit/ 2x days now, its really weird b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2x exp is not very nice actually. im look ooh yay 2x exp maybe i can lvl today. and then i end up growling at the computer screen for 16 hours. 100x exp would be satisfying hehehe
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Neither, it's turned the community into greedy arrogant jerks. -.-

Gone are the days of people helping out or trying something for the challenge with friends for the fun of it, or factions working to get strong together.... now it's just work independently and spam frost/wq/bh, only helping when it benefits them and completely blanking out anyone below their level in order to finish your dailies at top speed so they can spam more frost/rebirth. Leveling only to look forward to a future of more leveling...sad really =/

you think it was any better without the x2 xp? if people were like that with x2 xp they would probably be like that without, even more so because now they'd need to frost and rebirth twice as hard. i literally had friends living in rb 18 hours straight and that was months ago. i'm indifferent about x2 xp/drop/whatever, but i think upon reaching higher levels a lot of people have always turned more selfish
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2x drops, given it does NOT involve TT drops..
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2x drops, given it does NOT involve TT drops..

+1

double DQ drops, coin, ect. would be perfect to balance out the insanely high prices of gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    if anything, more TT drops would not affect gold prices but DQs would. TT either becomes armor, or results in exchange of coin between players. you don't inject coin into the economy with TT drops

on the other hand, since most people npc DQs, you straight out get coins from it, thus it is more coins from increased DQ drops that would arguably have people willing to spend more on gold.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    if anything, more TT drops would not affect gold prices but DQs would. TT either becomes armor, or results in exchange of coin between players. you don't inject coin into the economy with TT drops

on the other hand, since most people npc DQs, you straight out get coins from it, thus it is more coins from increased DQ drops that would arguably have people willing to spend more on gold.

true, worst case scenario is:

999k p/g

soooooooo....if they permanently increased the output of gold dropped from bosses/mobs, or dq/**** items....it would balance out eventually right?

I suck at economics, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2x drop rate on Ancient Devils Soul pweez/

2x drops on dq = yummmmmmm 3mil a day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    true, worst case scenario is:

999k p/g

soooooooo....if they permanently increased the output of gold dropped from bosses/mobs, or dq/**** items....it would balance out eventually right?

I suck at economics, btw.

o ya if we get so much drops that 1mil coins/gold (gold's hard cap) feels like 200k/gold or something like that, then by all means.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    o ya if we get so much drops that 1mil coins/gold (gold's hard cap) feels like 200k/gold or something like that, then by all means.

but then i guess that would be pointless.....they might as well cap gold now, and save themselves the headache
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naughty - Harshlands
    Naughty - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It would be fun to have 2x exp when the expansion comes out. We can level the new classes fast with 2x exp b:pleased
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It would be fun to have 2x exp when the expansion comes out. We can level the new classes fast with 2x exp b:pleased

Still won't be as fast as the people who have been gathering Oracles since the announcement of the expansion to level up their new Tideborn.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For me, I'll just choose 2x coins, not drops. Too much 2x drops lately, if this continues, the economy will be messed up more soon.

LC still hasn't recovered from 2x drops. TT mats (except for the most needed, GBA, Antenna and broken drum, etc..) are just not selling, and when they do it's mostly at really cheap prices. A couple of days ago I was going to list, but when I saw Evil Minion's Horn not even selling at 60k, with one auction no reserve ending at 14k, I decided just to keep them and sell all my mats later.

Call it greed, but 2x drops makes it hard to make in-game coin anymore. I've been saying this for weeks, but PWI is getting rid of ways to make enough in-game coin to actually buy gold anymore.

I can barely afford to do cube every day, TT is only worth running for guildies who need gear, and I'm seriously considering spending money so I have in-game coin. :\
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    OmgABM - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i want double drops so i can keep up with the outrageous gold prices.... not that i buy gold anyway but the price of it is also driving other prices up the wall
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Call it greed, but 2x drops makes it hard to make in-game coin anymore. I've been saying this for weeks, but PWI is getting rid of ways to make enough in-game coin to actually buy gold anymore.

I can barely afford to do cube every day, TT is only worth running for guildies who need gear, and I'm seriously considering spending money so I have in-game coin. :\

you be farming the wrong stuff....
    just send in about 2 squads to do continuous TT runs for the guild along with countless solo venos.
    and make either zhen parties or Squads Frost covered.
    b:victory
    teh entire faction wins woot.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you be farming the wrong stuff....
    just send in about 2 squads to do continuous TT runs for the guild along with countless solo venos.
    and make either zhen parties or Squads Frost covered.
    b:victory
    teh entire faction wins woot.

I will be in the zhen or frost squad. your guys can do continuous TT runs. b:shutup
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LC still hasn't recovered from 2x drops. TT mats (except for the most needed, GBA, Antenna and broken drum, etc..) are just not selling, and when they do it's mostly at really cheap prices. A couple of days ago I was going to list, but when I saw Evil Minion's Horn not even selling at 60k, with one auction no reserve ending at 14k, I decided just to keep them and sell all my mats later.

I think that was the point in all this, to force players to spend $$
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    but then i guess that would be pointless.....they might as well cap gold now, and save themselves the headache

Gold already has a cap, we just happened to not be advanced enough, unlike other version of PW, to have reached it.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Gold already has a cap, we just happened to not be advanced enough, unlike other version of PW, to have reached it.
    which in itself is a good thing, but they're trying REALLY hard to push it up to that cap..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]