edited November 2009
    that is what all venos should do in tw but meh

aside from that look at this pro barb
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    catougar wrote: »
    It's not all about you, Dear.b:chuckle
    You obviously weren't paying very good attention to who was attacking you.

Actually it mainly was about me and Tim. The main reason why RedBetty got kicked by Xulin during the tw was because he was yelling in gc to focus on us. Numerous Kylin, including Redbetty confirmed this. I don't spit nonsense.

And yeah, after skimming through the tw fraps file, all i can conclude once again, that Redbetty was the only factor veno. Hold on to him, Dear. Don't lose him again.

Hopefully the other venos will start hate targetting me because of this, which they should of been in the first place.
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Actually it mainly was about me and Tim. The main reason why RedBetty got kicked by Xulin during the tw was because he was yelling in gc to focus on us. Numerous Kylin, including Redbetty confirmed this. I don't spit nonsense.

And yeah, after skimming through the tw fraps file, all i can conclude once again, that Redbetty was the only factor veno. Hold on to him, Dear. Don't lose him again.

Hopefully the other venos will start hate targetting me because of this, which they should of been in the first place.

your e-peen is 8======================================================================================================================================================================================D
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    your e-peen is 8======================================================================================================================================================================================D

My e-peen is bigger than that ^ imo.

but seriously, confirming/stating the fact why Redbetty got kicked has nothing to do with me epeening' it up. But tyvm for reminding me about how large wizard's e-peen can be. b:thanks
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    anytime ^^
    if ya need anyone to stroke your massive e-peen, i know u can't do it alone, feel free to contact meb:dirty
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Cool story.

Just to set the record straight - It was not for yelling in gc to focus on you or TimMagicStrength.

XuLin had his reason that wont be discussed here but I'm sorry to break your e-peen in half, you are in fact spitting nonsense.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i'll be back soon.. i love the authors title, i can see im still loved/hated by few. Taboo gz on 100, ill be there shortly.. i wont say myself here - i could care less about who pull a cat best.

what ever hapened to the 40k hp alt? i used to get kicks out of that guy.

*sighs* 3 weeks go by and i miss so much.. ill be back shortly.. and am waiting to eat kd's towers again b:pleased

oh.. and enjoy the holiday i have off for now kd.. *smiles*

oh nurfed.. i love ur siggy btw, i can tell ur still in love with me b:dirty

why not show screenshots of u hiding in sz instead mate?
    its easy to be a poser on forums.. but in game actions speak alot louder.

hmm, did i miss ne thing else? (im not one to actually care about any of you who play this game xcept friends)

(so i wont be surprised if u spam me after i log off, love u too - toodlez)
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cool story.

Just to set the record straight - It was not for yelling in gc to focus on you or TimMagicStrength.

XuLin had his reason that wont be discussed here but I'm sorry to break your e-peen in half, you are in fact spitting nonsense.

orly?
    cool story too, bro.
    sad enough that this strange reason was not even discussed ingame yet :)
  • Nerfed - Harshlands
    Nerfed - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cool story.

orreally? So during the TW, right after Redbetty got kicked, why would 5 Kylin higher ups whisper me and tell me these things? After i heard this, i thought it was a joke at first, but i asked redbetty and she confirmed it. Why would RedBetty lie about sht like that?

Don't try to cover up man. We all know the story.

Whatever. I'm glad Kylin took him back.
    oh nurfed.. i love ur siggy btw, i can tell ur still in love with me b:dirty

why not show screenshots of u hiding in sz instead mate?
    its easy to be a poser on forums.. but in game actions speak alot louder.

Talkblade, talkblade. Those text of yours in my sig are in fact; you sitting in safezone. Do you really want me to upload the raw screenshots of them?
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    orreally? So during the TW, right after Redbetty got kicked, why would 5 Kylin higher ups whisper me and tell me these things? After i heard this, i thought it was a joke at first, but i asked redbetty and she confirmed it. Why would RedBetty lie about sht like that?

Don't try to cover up man. We all know the story.

Whatever. I'm glad Kylin took him back.

I'm not trying to cover up anything. XuLin told us the reason right after he kicked Redbetty on vent and what you claimed above in this thread wasn't it.

Directly from XuLin > What ever you heard b:shutup
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I find it hilarious Tekk cares so much. Im sorry i know we are in the same guild guy, but i dont know you and IJS.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Icon and Echo are best cata pullers.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what ever hapened to the 40k hp alt? i used to get kicks out of that guy.

Too Lazy to sign on it.

Btw i lol'd @ Ajani attempting to take credit for FortyThousan and all of kylin thinking it was Bloop.

I originally named it FortyThousan because thats how many coins you get for NPC'ing the pirate fashion and thats why i made the character. It just occured to me when the server was down and i felt like giving my self laughs because i knew kylin would hijack the thread. It was fun while it lasted. Im Retiring FortyThousan. Maybe all Make an alt called 10kMdef or somethingb:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Too Lazy to sign on it.

Btw i lol'd @ Ajani attempting to take credit for FortyThousan and all of kylin thinking it was Bloop.

I originally named it FortyThousan because thats how many coins you get for NPC'ing the pirate fashion and thats why i made the character. It just occured to me when the server was down and i felt like giving my self laughs because i knew kylin would hijack the thread. It was fun while it lasted. Im Retiring FortyThousan. Maybe all Make an alt called 10kMdef or somethingb:chuckle

I never said it was me. I just spammed gc with

The world is changing
    I tank belial no ep
    I have fourtythousand HP
    Fourtythousand

and yes i though it was Epicb:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    orreally? So during the TW, right after Redbetty got kicked, why would 5 Kylin higher ups whisper me and tell me these things?

Why would 5 'higher ups' from Kylin whisper YOU during a TW? You really are not very good at making stuff up. Try again with something more believable.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    catougar wrote: »
    Why would 5 'higher ups' from Kylin whisper YOU during a TW? You really are not very good at making stuff up. Try again with something more believable.

I get whispers from kylin members during our TWs all the time too, why does that seem so far fetched to you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kylin plays mad head games.
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

The world is changing
    I tank belial no ep
    I have fourtythousand HP
    Fourtythousand

http://i46.tinypic.com/30utjmg.jpg

The world is changing
    I tank belial no ep
    I have fourtythousand HP
    Fourtythousand b:chuckle
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My e-peen is bigger than that ^ imo.

but seriously, confirming/stating the fact why Redbetty got kicked has nothing to do with me epeening' it up. But tyvm for reminding me about how large wizard's e-peen can be. b:thanks

Dun lie Nurfed, I know you're asian. ☺
    60 / 250.