Mission Impossible Completed :)

Khaldon - Sanctuary
Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Hi All .... I'am cleric lvl 76 joined squad for FF and we were 4 Veno(2 Hercs and 2 golem) , 1 cleirc and 1 Barb In the Squad.
Most of Squads For FF/FCC That Need ppl lvl 85+ and atleast 2 clerics 85+ for it .I'am always trying to join any squad but they say to me :"srry your Lvl is too low". btw.. i wasnt charmed. and i didnt went to there b4 only read guide of it. we start it and we died only Once at the Boss that start talking Powerful , Mightly .... Slash and at the end we killed all the bosses and we made it :D. i joined when i was lvl 76 and needed 100k exp to lvl up i lvled and made 976k exp at new lvl all those inside FF/FCC
i gained inside over 1.1m exp and its Duration took with us 3h:30min
this is some SS :
pwi20091129165720.png
Well at this picture i meant 11th boss is killed not 100th:P lol
pwi20091129170536.png
pwi20091129170825.png
Post edited by Khaldon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratz. Even if I have no clue what you said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Gratz. Even if I have no clue what you said.

Lol , Ty :P
  • Feroxine - Lost City
    Feroxine - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Congratulations!
  • Darksky - Heavens Tear
    Darksky - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hummm .. grtz ??

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh noes...my avatar is bald b:shockedb:shocked <
    WTF b:laughb:laugh
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    BigPopcorn - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol its not really that hard. During the first 2x exp month long event, I started doing them with low 7x squad and we completed them easily. I got to lvl 84 from 74 in 1 month b:laugh
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    grats. You know your class well, and had a good team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ewwww 23 fps, its almost 2010, get a better comp bro >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    \Ty alll "D

i know and i was on laptop i have PC with much higher VGA Gforce GTX
    btw... if we were in 2050 not all ppl can get what they want.
  • kiranp
    kiranp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratz :)
    You can do FC easily with just 1 cleric...I've done it tons of times before...
    btw, i've even done FC runs with no barb...at the time, my squad was (3bm,2veno,1cleric).......n ive done it like this too (2 bm,1veno,1 archer,1cleric)

all in all, it all comes down to how good u can survive and how good u r...
    Keep it up...n the next time someone tells u "ur too low", just tell em "ur too high.i get less xp if i go with u" b:victory

PS** I totally know tht barb "Dragonclawz".....a good barb indeed
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratz

Not really Mission Impossible though since FF is easily done with 1 cleric
    Duration took with us 3h:30min

Less Mission Impossible more Mission Slow

@ Kiranp
    i've even done FC runs with no barb

Thats actually the best way to do it, fill the barbs spot with another Zhen DDing class BM,Wiz, Archer. runs are much quicker

Our normal runs are 1 Cleric, 1 Wiz, 1 archer, 1 Veno, 2 Bm's and come in between 90 and 100 minutes
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thats actually the best way to do it, fill the barbs spot with another Zhen DDing class BM,Wiz, Archer. runs are much quicker

Our normal runs are 1 Cleric, 1 Wiz, 1 archer, 1 Veno, 2 Bm's and come in between 90 and 100 minutes

we have a barb in our squad always and managed 80mins exact for the whole run and every mob killed :)

and gratz to the 1st poster
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Frost is really easy... I've made it through with tons of different squads. I'm not really sure why people have some level restriction for it, but gratz for proving them wrong :D
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    excellent job! congratulations!

Last FF I've been to I had a 75 cleric with no charm at all and she survived until the very end.

I see squads recruiting 85+ for FF all day. It's funny I'm not 85 even now but I've been to the old FF with harder mobs and bosses with a ton of HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Frost is really easy... I've made it through with tons of different squads. I'm not really sure why people have some level restriction for it, but gratz for proving them wrong :D
    there's no lvl restriction as far as I'm concerned. must be 85+ to take a portal though. with perhaps 1 min and a half of running you can reach the following part of FF without it so all the same. I guess most people who recruit 85+ ONLY don't even know that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratzi

~Saitada
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    there's no lvl restriction as far as I'm concerned. must be 85+ to take a portal though. with perhaps 1 min and a half of running you can reach the following part of FF without it so all the same. I guess most people who recruit 85+ ONLY don't even know that...

Only reason to recruit 85+ is so all can get the quest for reward chest, but since the rewards are pretty much sucky then might as well take anyone who can do the task.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Inb4
    "Lol it's not really that hard, I've solo'd it before, with a level 50 cleric, in twenty minutes, no deaths or charms....complete fail, frost is easy...oh and your HP sucks, and your squad sucks and everyone but me sucks" (EDIT: Nvm, too slow)

....Aaaanyway....gratz! Nicely done, you guys really do know your class well. :o I've been in 85+ squads with lv90 clerics that have completely messed up the instance and lost more exp that they gained. Have to admit 4 veno's is pretty awesome too, probably shreds through bosses with the 4 pets.

We ran a frost yesterday with a single 82 cleric, have to admit I was skeptical after the last few fail-runs but this one went perfectly, awesome squad. Just goes to show a player who knows their class is always better than a 90+ random.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    with the latest abundace of scrolls level means nothing.
    I would rather go in a whatever run with decently equipped mid to high levels than with awesome equipped mid80s-low90s, because many of them are scroll babies and have no idea what to do with their class in case something goes wrong.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlock - Heavens Tear
    Deadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Man you people always gotta take away from people. You did a great job man Congratulations!!! Well done With your low fps two :D

Off subject real quick, theres nothing wrong with this game it's balanced to a T
    It's some of the people who play it. There are some ClOWN SHOES that play this game. Like Huge pair of clown shoes it's real bad. too the point i feel sorry for people. There's a saying i just made up "You live life like a dic and in the end you will receive the dic and i don't think anyone wants the you dic.
  • Xgrinch - Dreamweaver
    Xgrinch - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratz!
    FC is lots of fun and can be a really challenging run with random squads.

I remember how I died in TT trying to kill hands right after 3 or 4 FC runs in a row. : ))
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that first screen. b:chuckle
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    ty all ...
    well i was playing on laptop b:victory b:laugh
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Congratz b:bye
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Congratz b:bye

ty b:thanks
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Grats on finishing it :)
    I am fine with squad members below lvl85, if they know what to do, knows how to DD fast and has decent amount of hp. And that is mostly cause of Bishop boss.
    But got to agree, it took you a long time to finish it, but it is probably because you didnt have a good aoe dealer. Let me guess, you took one group of mobs, killed it and then moved to next one?
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Grats on finishing it :)
    I am fine with squad members below lvl85, if they know what to do, knows how to DD fast and has decent amount of hp. And that is mostly cause of Bishop boss.
    But got to agree, it took you a long time to finish it, but it is probably because you didnt have a good aoe dealer. Let me guess, you took one group of mobs, killed it and then moved to next one?
    yeah killing group by group only at bishops we was luring 1 by 1
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    too lazy to read other stuff >.>

the reason ppl say 85+ is you CAN NOT get the quest for the item at the end... so most feel like its a waste to even go.

and ya .... u have tons of pullers and tanks of course it was done....easy <.<
  • lilsera
    lilsera Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I think a lot of people provide the level restriction based on the minimal level that can pick up the quest at the beginning and to keep the level gap from being very large between the lowest level and the highest level in the squad which can adversely affect the xp gain.

Also, with lower level squad members, it can be painfully slow. If i can make a squad that will finish it in 1.2 hours, I'm going to opt for that one over the one that takes 3 to do the same thing. (This applies to a random pickup squad as opposed to a squad made up of friends whom I know I'll enjoy the time spent with.)
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice, gratz.
    btw the fastest squad so far is 3 veno. bm, cleric, barb. runs at around 1:15 if no mistakes or afk's -.-.

and hey your barb is letting last boss hit ya, poor charms
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Now do it all with a party of level 1s!b:avoid
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91