Safe Extension Stone

GypsyJewel - Dreamweaver
GypsyJewel - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I bought two of the Safe Extension Stone and went to the banker, but it doesn't give an option to use them, just the Super Extension stone. =[ So how do I use them or did I waste my money?
Post edited by GypsyJewel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Talk to the Boutique Agent (usually standing right next to the Banker).

Take the quest....complete the quest....then you have an extension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • GypsyJewel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Talk to the Boutique Agent (usually standing right next to the Banker).

Take the quest....complete the quest....then you have an extension.

I did the quest and got the quest extension but the Boutique Agent doesn't have a quest for these stones. =[
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I did the quest and got the quest extension but the Boutique Agent doesn't have a quest for these stones. =[

I might have read wrong, but what is your bank at now?

At a certain point I do not think you can use the regular extension stones anymore.....

<---might be reading this all wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    I might have read wrong, but what is your bank at now?

At a certain point I do not think you can use the regular extension stones anymore.....

<---might be reading this all wrong

I have 24 slots now. But I can have up to 80 right? So why won't it let me use the ext. stones?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I have 24 slots now. But I can have up to 80 right? So why won't it let me use the ext. stones?

You should be able to use them.....

I might not be thinking of something, but check your quest log and see if you have one of the quests in your inventory already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Make sure that you cancel any existing "Worries of the banker" quest before trying to use the stone, it won't let you do them both at the same time.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Make sure that you cancel any existing "Worries of the banker" quest before trying to use the stone, it won't let you do them both at the same time.

^ There you go b:victory

<---knew was forgetting something b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    I don't have any of the banker quest active, still not working. :[

The Boutique Agent has these quest open for me
    Big notes X10
    Wardrobe slots 17-32
    Cupboard 9-16

Nothing for the bank at all...
    And no I don't have any bank quest active.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The South Arch Banker doesn't have the Worries of the Banker quests. Try going to the West Arch Banker. Or go to any of the starter cities. (I'm not sure about the North Arch Banker.)

The Super Safe Stone is used at the Inventory Manager.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Huntjames - Sanctuary
    Huntjames - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am the noobiest of noobs, I have only been playing PW for three days and just made it to lvl 17 and have collected about 23k in coins, so I know next to nothing about anything PW yet.

I have two questions. The first is where can I find the various stones? I don't have the money to buy any and I think I chose the option of searching for things to get them or something like that. It seems there are several different stones; the safe extension stone and a couple of inventory stones. Do I have to be at a certain level to find these? I thought there might be a guide somewhere. I found a guide that taught me how to reach the jumping quests, but haven't found anything for the different stones.

My second question is what level will I get either something to ride or fly on? Or do you ride on something first and get something to fly on later? I know these may sound dumb to someone who has been playing for a long time and I did look through the forum as much as I could before posting my questions here. Anyway, thanks for any help.
  • FootStep - Sanctuary
    FootStep - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am the noobiest of noobs, I have only been playing PW for three days and just made it to lvl 17 and have collected about 23k in coins, so I know next to nothing about anything PW yet.

I have two questions. The first is where can I find the various stones? I don't have the money to buy any and I think I chose the option of searching for things to get them or something like that. It seems there are several different stones; the safe extension stone and a couple of inventory stones. Do I have to be at a certain level to find these? I thought there might be a guide somewhere. I found a guide that taught me how to reach the jumping quests, but haven't found anything for the different stones.

My second question is what level will I get either something to ride or fly on? Or do you ride on something first and get something to fly on later? I know these may sound dumb to someone who has been playing for a long time and I did look through the forum as much as I could before posting my questions here. Anyway, thanks for any help.

Stones are a cash shop item, meaning you have to spend money on them, or buy them off a player that did.

You get a sword to fly on at lvl 30. The mounts for riding are another cash shop item, or you can get one from turning in Dragon Quest tolkens.
  • Huntjames - Sanctuary
    Huntjames - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for the info. Could you answer one more question? These stones and rides that I can buy, do I have to buy them with the coins I am picking up (which will probably take forever) or can I buy them with gold I would get at 7-eleven or gamestop? Thanks again.
  • Boryon - Sanctuary
    Boryon - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The idea is to buy them with gold. Coins can only be used if a player is selling them. Use alt+O and browse that for all things that may be purchased with gold and be on the lookout for sales.
  • FootStep - Sanctuary
    FootStep - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, you can buy gold (the stuff you pay for) from other players using coins (the stuff you pick up), I'm not to sure how to do that though.

HERE is a link to a guide on it.