Cruelty >:|

Options
13»

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To the OP stop whining like a little biitch. its a game, stop comparing it to real life situations u fuuckin looser.

And noone cares about all the money u spent/wasted on charms and what not. Other ppl spend/waste way more money just to kill little lame crybaby losers like u.

its a GAME who really cares about morals, sure follow the rules so u dont get banned, but being moral is not a requirement!

Get a life u fuuckin baby! b:thanks

^This was uncalled for and I foresee a Time-out for you. b:shocked

When I get time I will post some links about positive things in the world.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The entrance at secret passage is also a PK zone.... but you can be banned for griefing people there because it was decided that it is too important for quest traffic and such.

I'm on the PK server.... and even I think it's pretty lame to kill someone in the cube of fate. Go to dragon temple if you want free PK
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Muahaha, finally people are saying what they really think and not being hypocrites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To the OP stop whining like a little biitch. its a game, stop comparing it to real life situations u fuuckin looser.

And noone cares about all the money u spent/wasted on charms and what not. Other ppl spend/waste way more money just to kill little lame crybaby losers like u.

its a GAME who really cares about morals, sure follow the rules so u dont get banned, but being moral is not a requirement!

People like you shouldnt even be playing the game, let alone be on these forums.

All i see is "TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Oh, you're cool. Congratulations, you've figured out how to bypass the chat filter. Now be aware that the filter was put into place for a reason, and shouldn't be skipped because "I'm too important to follow the guidelines set on the forum." I particularly enjoy the hypocrisy here, seeing as you're breaking the rules, yet proceed to tell Wolf that he should follow them to not get banned. Quite entertaining. Have fun with a potential ban if the GM's come through here.

On topic: Although I haven't had the same issue, I can understand where you're coming from Wolf. I've run cube a few times, but I've been left alone for the most part (Only time I saw other people was in room 1). I do agree that people need to consider others before acting, but I also agree with the others in that it is a PK enabled zone, and you've implied agreement when entering cube that you will be in PK mode without being white-named. There is a point, however, that it gets a bit ridiculous, such as the same archer repeatedly attacking you. The only way I can see this as "valid" would be that your faction was on their KoS list. (Note: Valid as in understandable, not completely acceptable) I do feel bad that they seem to have had it out for you, but there isn't much that can be done, as the behavior isn't bannable. Potentially, there are ways to rectify the situation, but without knowing everything that's gone on, I don't really know what to suggest besides waiting in room 1 for a little while to see if they are there. If they are, avoid the cube for a little while and try again.

Regards:
    ~Taranta
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Well, aren't you a waste of oxygen.....b:shocked
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    All i see is "TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll"

LOL

All I saw when I read his post what that he was an idiot. Please don't put him in our Troll pool.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its a GAME who really cares about morals

That's quite the sentiment isn't it. Morals and virtues are for losers and don't belong here. Who needs kindness and sympathy anyway, nobody ever helped me out, so I'm just going to be as bitter and mean to everyone as possible. Then when people complain about it I'll tell them it's just a game and to get a life, even though I'm sitting here playing the same game they are.

To be honest I don't really agree with the OP. As has been said, the cube is meant to have PK zones, and if people want to PK with or without reason, that's their choice and there's really nothing wrong with it. I've been PK'd in the cube too. We all lose time and effort due to it happening, but I see it as part of the challenge. However, people like the individual I quoted above really need a dose of this reality they are so fond of throwing around. Just because it's a game doesn't mean there isn't a person behind every character. You are who you are, and what you do is what you do. You don't get to make choices like:

Well today I'll act like an **** because I'm in the mood. I'll be an **** on this character but not so much on this one. I think I'll be an **** here, but not over here. The world does not center on any of you, and neither does this game. So just try and remember, you might think it's fine to act like a complete jerk in game just because you can and that it's not the same as real life, but if you could do it in real life, you'd do it there to. The only reason you don't is because if you did whatever you wanted in real life, you'd get arrested, or beaten into the ground because you pissed off the wrong person. When it all comes down to it, you're just an ****, end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well today I'll act like an **** because I'm in the mood. I'll be an **** on this character but not so much on this one. I think I'll be an **** here, but not over here. The world does not center on any of you, and neither does this game. So just try and remember, you might think it's fine to act like a complete jerk in game just because you can and that it's not the same as real life, but if you could do it in real life, you'd do it there to. The only reason you don't is because if you did whatever you wanted in real life, you'd get arrested, or beaten into the ground because you pissed off the wrong person. When it all comes down to it, you're just an ****, end of story.

Good quote. The way you wrote it could almost be made out to be a Cat in the hat book. b:victory
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL

All I saw when I read his post what that he was an idiot. Please don't put him in our Troll pool.

=\ I'm really getting sick of your comments...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    =\ I'm really getting sick of your comments...

*squeezes the whiddle puppies cheeks.

Who would take you out for walks then?? b:chuckle

BTW, I was calling the other guy the idiot, not you.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shocked
    I refresh my page
    And find this is like, twice the length.
    Ah well.
    Time to market.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't think we should continue this thread. The OP should not have QQ'd to us about it. Deal with your situation, you cannot go back into the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *squeezes the whiddle puppies cheeks.

Who would take you out for walks then?? b:chuckle

BTW, I was calling the other guy the idiot, not you.

Ah, sorry b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Am I the only one wondering WHY you waited for hours to buy do-alls rather than just running room 47 or starting over?!
    <3 Tapout <3
  • RobberHood - Lost City
    RobberHood - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Keep that 5hit to yourself. Ok? Comments like "stop crying like a little baby" Aren't needed. So shut it. Troll elsewhere.

This is not a troll. This is the truth. Just because you can't handle it when you get PK'd in a PK enabled room you come on the forums and cry about it. Period.

Don't say I'm trolling when I'm only telling the truth and the truth hurts.

Fact is there are rooms in the cube where people can PK and they got you. Get over it and get over yourself.
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ITT: Undeserved sense of entitlement reaches critical mass, exploding violently and slaughtering all those unfortunate enough to be standing nearby, including kittens, nuns, and several orphans who had just regained their will to live and a sense of hope after having witnessed their parents brutally savaged by rabid, starving dingos years ago.

Oh, the humanity, that one might be killed in a PK-enabled area! PLEASE, EVERYONE, CAN'T YOU ALL THINK OF THE CHILDREN BEFORE YOU ALLOW YOUR PITHY RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION TO CONSUME YOUR RATIONAL THOUGHT? THINK OF THE ORPHANS FELLED BY YOUR HUBRIS, FOOLS!
    Toxic wrote:
    Am I the only one wondering WHY you waited for hours to buy do-alls rather than just running room 47 or starting over?!

Yes. That is too rational for this thread. We don't take too kindly to yer kinda brain-folk 'round here, miss.
  • Imogen_Image - Sanctuary
    Imogen_Image - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember on a few occasions one being in the Bored room, a wizard would be sitting there so I figured they were waiting for their time to end since MOST people don't pk in the bored room out of being courtious so I wasn't paying attention while I browse the internet. I check on my character and that same wizard had been attacking me and my charms ticking. Well I go fox form, purge and amp his butt while taking apoths to compensate the damage being dealt to me and then send in my ironwood and lucky and watch as I send him back to room one. That wizard was in Nefarious too.
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    to op... . .. ... i remember yoouuuuu!!!!! you where about to bite my head off cause we were both in pk and we were both killing pirates >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Saving cash, and i figured that waiting for someone to come along who would sell me Do-Alls would be the most efficient thing to do. Coin wise.
    This is not a troll. This is the truth. Just because you can't handle it when you get PK'd in a PK enabled room you come on the forums and cry about it. Period.

Don't say I'm trolling when I'm only telling the truth and the truth hurts.

Fact is there are rooms in the cube where people can PK and they got you. Get over it and get over yourself.

You get over yourself. If you think you're so big coming from a PvP server, go and boast on a PvP server related topic. This is PvE related.
    to op... . .. ... i remember yoouuuuu!!!!! you where about to bite my head off cause we were both in pk and we were both killing pirates >.>
    Have we met? I dont remember fighting anyone at the pirates..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Let it be known that the BAN Sabre is out of the bag.

Lets keep the Trolling clean and somewhat funny and the cursing to a minumum.

Hey Wolfs,

Have you made a thread yet in the Suggestions Area?

I'm to lazy to check.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    My apologies, but there is too much flaming going on to leave this topic open.b:victory
This discussion has been closed.