Heals should show up as numbers just like attacks

Options
Gothikaa - Lost City
Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Just like any successful mmorpg game ( e.g WoW ) i thought heals would show up as numbers just like attacks. However i was shocked to see that it isnt so. Dont u guys think that it is necessary for heals to show up as numbers? heals are just as important as attacks.

Aesthetics are a very crucial part of a game.. if heals dont show up as numbers den u might as well take away the numbers from attacks as well. Also i heard that heals dont crit, but shouldnt it? if dex = increase magical crit rates.. does that mean heals are not magical spells? well if u add the function of being able to see heals there wouldnt be so much speculations or hearsays.

i'm sure many or almost all clerics will agree with me on this point. i'm suggesting to add this in as it should have already been included when making the game.

p.s im not sure if gms or mods bother lookin at these posts as i am new to forums.. but i sure hope they do :) and thank u all for taking time to read this pls leave ur thoughts about this :)

This was the post i just added to Suggestions section and also a follow up to my poll yesterday, please feel free to comment about it fellow clerics. btw DD classes who dont agree, how would u honestly feel if u cant see how much u hit for?
Post edited by Gothikaa - Lost City on

Comments

• Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you bet! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hmm how do i delete this post? i already have a poll goin lol
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You will have to get a GM to lock it. You might also want to edit your post and provide a link to the poll, so that anyone seeing this will go to the other thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks