Heals should show up as numbers just like attacks

Options
Gothikaa - Lost City
Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Just like any successful mmorpg game ( e.g WoW ) i thought heals would show up as numbers just like attacks. However i was shocked to see that it isnt so. Dont u guys think that it is necessary for heals to show up as numbers? heals are just as important as attacks.

Aesthetics are a very crucial part of a game.. if heals dont show up as numbers den u might as well take away the numbers from attacks as well. Also i heard that heals dont crit, but shouldnt it? if dex = increase magical crit rates.. does that mean heals are not magical spells? well if u add the function of being able to see heals there wouldnt be so much speculations or hearsays.

i'm sure many or almost all clerics will agree with me on this point. i'm suggesting to add this in as it should have already been included when making the game.

umm btw sorry for the double post.. wanted to add a poll but i dont know how to delete the previous one haha xD

p.s im not sure if gms or mods bother lookin at these posts as i am new to forums.. but i sure hope they do :) and thank u all for taking time to read this pls leave ur thoughts about this :)

This was the post i just added to Suggestions section and also a follow up to my poll yesterday, please feel free to comment about it fellow clerics. btw DD classes who dont agree, how would u honestly feel if u cant see how much u hit for?
Post edited by Gothikaa - Lost City on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    please stop making repeat threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    please stop making repeat threads.
    This........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    er cos im new to the forums and i chose the wrong options for the first poll.. thanks for being so friendly to a newcomer tho both of u :)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    er cos im new to the forums and i chose the wrong options for the first poll.. thanks for being so friendly to a newcomer tho both of u :)
    Any time, any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No.

What's the point of seeing a column of numbers above the kitty's head? It would be damn annoying... spamming IHB -> about 2 number/sec.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Depends on how it's implemented. I wouldn't mind it if it was a customizable feature on the chatbox (like you can turn damage on and off). But just a column of numbers? Ehhh, not really.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It may even distract the healer if you can't turn it off. And a distracted healer means a squad in trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    inbe4lock

theres anotehr thread like this...

heals should show up as green numbers...i played a game FAR worse then pwi and it still showed how much u healed for... >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    inbe4lock

theres anotehr thread like this...
    Yeah. The OP made three I think. Or four. Or maybe just two. But there are tons like these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]