TW Ideas

bubbles911
bubbles911 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
1) I think that NPCs should attack every territory that is not being attacked by another faction every week. These NPCs would be mobs ranging from level 30-90 and would be the same type of mobs that you would find in that territory. These mobs would also have one boss, level 70 or 80, and would be pretty hard to kill and would be guarding the crystal. They would use basic strategy (some go down the paths, some scout around outside, some defend). The catapults would be pulled by minibosses level 50-70 and every time the defending faction makes a catapult, the NPCs make a catapult. The NPCs would have no towers anywhere (except the respawning area so the defending faction can't spawn kill them) and the boss would never respawn. There would be the same amount of mobs as there are defending members of the faction in the TW. This would make it so that some other factions actual have a chance because factions like Calamity (in Dreamweaver) may have to give up some territories. This also means that factions would have to have some higher level players, so there wouldn't be any noobish factions in TW anymore.
2) Also, the environment of the actual battle should correspond to the territory that is being fought in. It would be the same exact area except with no other NPCs and invisible boundaries.
Post edited by bubbles911 on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The TW maps aren't even like the territories...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • bubbles911
    bubbles911 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The TW maps aren't even like the territories...

Why do you think this is in the SUGGESTION box?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bubbles911 wrote: »
    Why do you think this is in the SUGGESTION box?

I misread your first post. Didn't realize it was two entirely different suggestions. My bad, no need to be rude >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i like it

it might finally get some neautral zones on the map.
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me