Should i Join da Server?!?!?!?

Options
eleoste
eleoste Posts: 75 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Um, hey wassup guys. As you can see, i am pondering whether i should join this server or not.
I recently migrated from [other game] (DAM BOTS!) and i found PWI. I am very interested in this server and wondered if it would be a good fit for me. I like tons of dungeon raids and such with a nice mix of large scale (small is ok too) pvp. Of course this is PvE, but i heard about some Twars on the forums. So yeah. I also want to make sure I'll have fun, i play MMORPGS purely to make friends and just wanted to see how the community was. But yeah.

Thanks guys, :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need a Fact or want to help overthrow Crusaders? Come talk at boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391.
Post edited by eleoste on

Comments

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    We don't really have dungeon raids until about lvl60+ (and that's only TTs and such) though you can a lot of smaller ones as early as level 19 - FBs - but otherwise, there aren't really all that many. PvP on Dreamweaver sucks, to be honest, since the only white names nowadays are 80+ and low levers do get owned easily... Territory Wars are, again, for those 80+ and usually held in the factions currently owning lands (Calamity, Equinox, Dynasty, HDT) and their level requierments are just about that, too. Smaller factions attack these as well, but these things usually last about 5-10 minutes.

So if you're looking for PvP I suggest Lost City or Harshlands, and if you're looking for TW just any sever where you hopefully level fast. =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Come to dreamweaver and I could help you out. Just a warning if your going to a pvp server as soon as u hit lvl 30 ur gonna get jumpped by 70+ that farm low lvls. In dreamweaver we still got alot of pking even thou we a pve server and with TWs in all servers you'll prob need to get to 60+ to get recruited into a TW guild.

Hopes this helps a bit and if u do decide to join pm me or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Moonieyue - Dreamweaver
    Moonieyue - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Before you join a server, see the ping first. I made mistake choose Dreamweaver, I should join HT or Sanctuary.
    I'm a cleric.
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, i left pwi about 4months ago...got bored and pvp was ridiculous on HL server since your only good if you cashshop 24/7...so...ive been thinking about coming back when the tideborn expansion releases and ive been sorta wondering if i should join this server. it seems fairly friendly and i do love that type of atmosphere.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    In dreamweaver we still got alot of pking even thou we a pve server

I call BS >_>. There are like only a handful of regular pkers these days. Someone go res BloodPact, again. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Come join LC.

If you want PvP, its the place to be. b:victory

/quietly leaves Dreamweaver zone before getting ganked by carebear stares. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah... about that... on top of starting over from lvl 1, I'd have zero coins. b:cry
    GM please turn DW into PvP b:beg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    heh, come in come in, we welcome you x]
  • AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver
    AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol, i made my decision...DW it is. I've already made a couple of friends and I must say, PWI has an epic community...AND they speak ENGLISH OMFG.

[please, no discussion of other MMOs}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ready or Not, NeverForever is coming to your local Home Depot This Spring 2010!
    Wonder who will be a God...(Pick me! Pick Me!)
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah... about that... on top of starting over from lvl 1, I'd have zero coins.
    GM please turn DW into PvP

b:angry are u kidding me b:angry *stares at deedee with a carebear stares* b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Though I wouldn't mind PvP, my death count is high enough already.