Oracle Hatred

Options
Ellestor - Heavens Tear
Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
With the upcoming expansion is sure to come the always beloved "Oracle Hatred" for people who have the money, effort, and time to collect them in order to grow quickly in level. Here are a few things for the rest of you to remember.

A) We don't come online to que up, if you think we have to wait in "YOUR" lines to kill what we need, we don't.

B) It isn't "YOUR" mobile unless you do over 50% damage.

C) The GM's will not take "YOUR" side on an issue they've said hundreds upon thousands of times isn't against the rules.

D) Flaming us in world chat doesn't effect us, it just makes you look like a whiny kid.

E) Stop complaining and start killing, who knows you may just manage to get a kill from us.

F) Calling in your faction won't do anything to us, it'll just get them banned for harassment if they don't have the quest.

G) Having people spam us with hate mail doesn't effect us, it's called blacklist.

H) Threatening to "PWN" us just makes us laugh, you might as well stop while you're ahead.

I) The world does not revolve around you, get over it.

J) Yes, I am a *****, again get over it.

K) Yes, I do intend to get to Z, just let me figure out what else to say about you.

L) Where was I? Oh right, if you had the money you'd do it too so don't sit there being a walking hypocrite.

M) You may have 10 Oracles but we have thousands, it takes us longer. Go level and come back when we're done and running TT and FF.

N) There is no point spamming the forums with "GMs DO SUMTHIN!!!111!!!", they've said there's no offense.

O) You've probably stopped reading by now huh?

P) If not, just remember you can profit off us if you're smart. Why sit there for days trying to steal a kill when you can sell us your oracles at inflated prices. Set up shop and come back an hour later with millions, you can stop whining and but some good gear then.

Q) "QQing" does nothing but make us blacklist you quicker. (Yeah I know, I did QQ as Q, funny no?)

R) Sitting there doing "WTF dude!!! Go away!" won't make us leave, we'll go away when we're done.

S) Have you noticed I'm repeating alot in different words? Good, you're paying attention then.

T) Stop complaining and talk like an adult, alot of people find we're not bad people but we have alot to do and want them done. Hell some are even rewarded for not being a pain in our ***.

U) Some of us thrive off the negativity as well so insulting us may just make us do more to irritate you and laugh our *** off.

V) Smart people know that you can also work with us, trade your other oracles for ours, we'll move to the other spawn to do those and come back.

W) GM's already added multiples of alot of the Oracle mobiles so you really can't complain at certain spawns. (Pirate, Wolf, etc)

X) We're almost done, aren't you excited?

Y) This is a "GAME" relax, enjoy it as a "GAME" not as if life depended on it. Or as others might say "Chill dude."

Z) And finally, if you don't listen to any of that then listen to this... STFU AND LEAVE US ALONE. *bows* Thank you, thank you very much.
Post edited by Ellestor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So, basically you don't want to wait in line for oracle mobs?

You're an idiot, gtfo and stop making yourself look ignorant, seriously -.- Learn about a little something called common respect and manners.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ...you're one of those people that KS 3xs at Pirates, aren't you?

You might think your time is more important than everyone else's, but we sure don't. Those lines that you keep mentioning? Yeah, they're made out of respect for YOU. YOUR time. EVERYONE's time. How would you like it if you were 3x, trying to do an oracle you already clicked, and people did to you what you are doing to others atm?

Take your own advice and 'chill'. From what I read, you got a major case of the **** that this isn't a single player game and you are actually getting harassed for KSing everyone and their brother. Yeah, this is a 'game', but, there's also other people behind those characters you keep KSing.

Would you cut in front of everyone in line at the store? I don't think so. Don't do it here, just because there's no IRL consequences for you. It's self centered, rude, and childish.
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol I'm not even dignifying that with a response.
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    derp

Hello, you must be new here.
    The whining forum is over here.
    Thank you and have a nice day.b:bye
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Karst, I notice I've been a member of the game longer. Kind of ironic saying i'm new here, huh?
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    One question: Who is "we"? I always thought everyone who does oracles stands alone (with the target)?

Oh yeah and the repeating of basically the same unfriendly arguments did not impress me much.
    b:bye
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hoi m8,Sorry i didnt read the whole post,just part of it but,
    I See ya talkin about Oracles n Fast lvling with em..
    I Play this game since Almost 3 Months and tomorrow im gonna hit 81,
    The Oracles i used,i can count them with my left hand,
    I were mostly sellin' 'em to make some cash(ok,also used some) xD,
    Didnt buy any oracle or made with tokens..

Now im sure that ull think that im some lifeless dude or something like that lols,
    (a sixteen years old **** has more things to do than playin pwi 24/7 xD)
    My answer is nah,im jus' comin' from another mmorpg and there was only grinding(no Qs,no daily Qs),
    so the key of fast leveling without paying cash to oracles is pure grind.
    With those 2xp events and aoe grind,exp goes realy fast..

Anyway,in the game i played before some exp cards appeared and being highlvl was no longer appreciated,
    i Guess is same here...anyway,its a F2P,GMs care about the $.
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Karst, I notice I've been a member of the game longer. Kind of ironic saying i'm new here, huh?

Too bad you don't realise forum join date does not equal game join date, huh?b:shutup
    If you've been here so long, you should know you should make these kind of BS topics in the lower depths right from the start. At least the mods would have it easier.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oh, and lmao, we're all feeding the troll.

I have to say gratz. A bit obvious, but, stupid enough to get a response. And long enough.

b:cute
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I rarely post on the forums, not exactly a troll I just like winding up people pre-expansion. lol
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I) The world does not revolve around you, get over it.

L) Where was I? Oh right, if you had the money you'd do it too so don't sit there being a walking hypocrite.

I) It doesn't revolve around you either, therefore stop being a "walking hypocrite"

L) I would not, therefore i am not, therefore you should get off your high horse and stop generalizing people... especially when that generalization would bring us down to your level... b:bye
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You deserve quick and painless death.b:laughb:laugh
    Unfortunately we are at PVE sever.b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This thread is gonna get hilarious, I can just feel it in my bones! lol
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *flips on Dennis Leary - The ***hole Song* Ok lets get this party going!
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    tl,dr after first couple points... but you really want people to be considerate and nice and quiet based on this kind of reasoning? or was this actually a clever troll which i fell for?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    donotfeedthetroll.png
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its more massive boredom and the want to instigate hilarity.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    theres like...multiple wicked pirates around...

about 4 eidomass generals in nightscream, 1 in village of naught

those 2 are the most popular i believe. at least, most xp/coin efficient?

i think we're fine.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yeah but I like causing trouble.
  • SongOfSiren - Sanctuary
    SongOfSiren - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    who gives a **** hes a lvl 80 fail bm who uses oracles and still isnt a high lvl obviously the smack talking is all hes got just lock this mods before the moron gets more flattered by flaming
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes, I'm 80, and i'm one of the few BM's able to tank TT1-1 to 3-1. I really do fail. *nod nod*
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ellestor you have been around that long and your using oracles and your still that low and you insult people wow you must really suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    who gives a **** hes a lvl 80 fail bm who uses oracles and still isnt a high lvl obviously the smack talking is all hes got just lock this mods before the moron gets more flattered by flaming

+ its HT, certain Factions love KSing idiots at oracles

* buys 10k arrows for his archer * b:victory
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Actually I'm buying Oracles for my Tideborn, thanks though.
    edited November 2009
    Options

And the spawns will be full of KSer's, save have fun b:bye
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Precisely! As I stated, some people thrive off the negativity and enjoy irritating others, I'm one of them and I want trouble from the start. It amuses me.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Precisely! As I stated, some people thrive off the negativity and enjoy irritating others, I'm one of them and I want trouble from the start. It amuses me.

There will be trouble alright lol. Tideborn trying to KS each other, higher levels KSing the Tideborn, cats and dogs living together.. it will be chaotic
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thread created to impede the dissemination of meaningful and eloquent community topics disrupting PWI services, engross server space and discompose civilized forum culture.

Thread Lock, User forum ban ./End

Regards.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

sure thats why your using them now right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
This discussion has been closed.