Girls being able to have guys on their mounts?

Options
ChaoticLove - Sanctuary
ChaoticLove - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
would anyone else love if that would happen? I'm a girl. and I always feel so bad when I'm in a squad with someone who is a super slow flyer or something. and I have faster mounts. and I can't give them a ride. It's usually a guy. If guys can give us rides on theirs. why can't we give them rides? I would love to be able to. maybe would feel useful. anyone else agree? I really would love to see it b:cute

Edit: I did not mean for flying mounts also. that may make it more difficult. for riding mounts. it can be the same position as before. but the woman is in control of the mount. whoever clicks "embrace" controls the mount. for flying mounts that would be difficult. but only for clerics/archers. the other mounts would be easier. they could be standing by each other. males arms around the woman. woman in charge of mount. same as the land one. whoever clicks "Embrace" is in control. see now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I'm insane, why does that matter?
Making fun of me for being insane,
is like me making fun of you for being normal.
b:shutup

Veno 7x (Sanc.)
Veno 5x (Harsh.)
Cleric 4x (Sanc.)
Cleric 3x (Sanc.)
Bm 2x (Sanc.)
Archer 2x (Sanc.)
Psy. 1x (Sanc.)
b:thanks
Post edited by ChaoticLove - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Agree 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Another post on this. The result: it will be read, laughed at, and finally shoved under the 10 story high pile of stuff that will never happen with all the other threads on this topic.
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pretty much what Death said,while I do agree it IS a good idea and that it's just silly that a female can't give a ride to a male on a land mount at least,it's unlikely to change.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    According to the gm's "to be realistic". Since it would be rather strange that a small, slender veno could pick up and carry an enormous overweight barbarian.

Now excuse me while I moon-jump over a few buildings and venture off into the wild to zap aggresive trees and flowers and spiders with my magical super powers.

Man I do love my realism. ^_^
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    According to the gm's "to be realistic". Since it would be rather strange that a small, slender veno could pick up and carry an enormous overweight barbarian.

Now excuse me while I moon-jump over a few buildings and venture off into the wild to zap aggresive trees and flowers and spiders with my magical super powers.

This is mount related, not carrying in general. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's the same reasoning with why girls can't carry guys. Especially elves. You can't have them piggybacking now can you? It'd look like they were trying to **** the girl.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Right...................
    Not gonna happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Alphaxx - Sanctuary
    Alphaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    that won't happen. I would say it is not a bad idea but i don't think it will become reality.
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    chinese game

/discussion
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    chinese game

/discussion

american person.

=.= So what if its chinese, dont bring race into this alexeno.

to OP: Yeah it really should be put in, but the reason its not in is because girls cant carry guys by themselves (ie not with a mount), if you cant do that then you cant carry guys on mounts cause its the same programming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Shoshoni - Sanctuary
    Shoshoni - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    american person.

=.= So what if its chinese, dont bring race into this alexeno.

to OP: Yeah it really should be put in, but the reason its not in is because girls cant carry guys by themselves (ie not with a mount), if you cant do that then you cant carry guys on mounts cause its the same programming.

Actually Race is not a factor, but Culture is... in why females can't do certain things in the game because the Chinese cultural moors is somewhat reflected in game mechanics (girls carrying guys etc).

~Shoshoni
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    On the Warriors path. Always with Honor! A Saitada Alt.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    need girl-girl carry b:dirty

(on...mounts b:avoid)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary
    ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Have to agree with everyone else...never gonna happen...file this with all the

1>same sex marriages
    2>girls embracing
    3>guys embracing
    4>name changes
    etc..etc..etc..etc...As GMs have stated before some stuff is soo "hardcoded" into the original PW software from China that they arent gonna waste their time recoding it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tinny - Harshlands
    Tinny - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's great idea, but I don't believe it would ever be put in.
  • Lostin - Heavens Tear
    Lostin - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fail thread b:laugh
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Actually, if realism is the issue, the girls do not have to pick up and carry their passengers. Just like riding a horse in real life ... Double Back! Sit (stand if on a flying mount) one behind the other. In this way, they can give rides to whomever, regardless of gender. Same for the guys wanting to give a lift to a buddy.

I think it'd be rather cool!
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If Jack helped you off the Battlecat mount,

Would you help Jack off the Battlecat mount? b:shocked

Happy Black Friday.

ANNI PACKS 20% off today!!!
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If Jack helped you off the Battlecat mount,

Would you help Jack off the Battlecat mount? b:shocked

Happy Black Friday.

ANNI PACKS 20% off today!!!
    Jack and Jill? Huh? x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Jack and Jill? Huh? x.x

A play on the classic capitalization statement.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Girls being able to have guys on their mounts?

Already been suggested numerous times. It will NOT happen. Search before posting, please.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I love that so many people want to see this happen but they're like "Oh but it won't".
    If you ask for something long enough they make changes but thanks to the majority being softies about everything that isn't ruining the game they'll never add it. So really it's your own damn fault they won't "waste their time" recoding it. It's the same concept as all those people who complain about glitches then go "but they'll never fix it just be glad the game runs" blame yourself for us still having those faults.

If this was a game impacting thing that would ruin everything I could understand people giving up on it, but I think they can do this with little to no issue, perhaps we can't use the carry function on the ground but my horse's saddle is impractically large and I would think an international game could totally do without the culture boundaries because it's not juts one culture this game is exposed to, it's many.

I'm also laughing at the people who didn't even read the first post. I don't see any reason why they can't add something like this when they added new weapons, mounts, instances, drop rates, pets, clothing(like hats), and inventory. How much of that do you think was hardcoded? They won't change it because people just deal with it the way it is. It's our fault they won't fix anything. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I love that so many people want to see this happen but they're like "Oh but it won't".
    If you ask for something long enough they make changes but thanks to the majority being softies about everything that isn't ruining the game they'll never add it.
    You apparently have no idea how many people complain(ed) about phoenixes, these **** anniversary packs and oh so many more things. They won't change a f*cking thing, ever, regardless of how many people tell them they aren't happy with it.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You apparently have no idea how many people complain(ed) about phoenixes, these **** anniversary packs and oh so many more things. They won't change a f*cking thing, ever, regardless of how many people tell them they aren't happy with it.
    pretty much.. they don't care about what we want, and no one else is bothering to realize it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    pretty much.. they don't care about what we want, and no one else is bothering to realize it.

They do care what we want.

Why would they put time or effort into something pretty much cosmetic as males carrying males or female carrying females.

You may all continue your QQing and perhaps they will start to work on all your pointless issues and not work bigger in-game playing issues.
  • ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary
    ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thats a good pt re-coding something as trival as cosmetic issues like who can pick up who or armor clipping, or anything else that doesnt directly affect the flow of the game lvl1 to 100, or affect the Cash Shop(PWE's income) isn't gonna happen. The DEV team for PWE has enough to do with working on ..."the next expansion", quests that r bugged, new fashion, etc...They aren't gonna gut PWs software just to recode some stuff the Chinese DEV Team wrote into the game.

As much as players QQ for stuff they "want" ...be happy with what we get or dont play PW. Its as simple as that...oh wait most ppl are never happy with what they have.."grass is greener on the other side"...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FadeHeal - Lost City
    FadeHeal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I couldnt agree more i'm a girl cleric and i help lowbie friends a lot and it really is annoying me that i cant carry them so it would go fasterb:surrender
    death to tkD!
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    pwi thinks males are dominant

and also, whats wrong with a man riding another man's mount? in my other game, people can ride each ohers mounts regardless of gender
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They do care what we want.

Why would they put time or effort into something pretty much cosmetic as males carrying males or female carrying females.

You may all continue your QQing and perhaps they will start to work on all your pointless issues and not work bigger in-game playing issues.
    I know at least 6 people who reported the same bug, it's not been fixed, and it's a EASY one to fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I know at least 6 people who reported the same bug, it's not been fixed, and it's a EASY one to fix

I guess you should contact the head quarters and let them know that you know whats best for PWI and have you manage their work schedules. b:victory
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I guess you should contact the head quarters and let them know that you know whats best for PWI and have you manage their work schedules. b:victory
    nice smart remark.. it's 2 lines of code that needed to be added, and it's an IF statement (probably the easiest thing to write, period)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]