3x exp/drop/spirit and faster flying

timxj
timxj Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
a 3x exp/drop/and spirit for a whole week and faster flying for ever well at least faster flying by just a little or way more
Post edited by timxj on

Comments

• Meepsdw - Harshlands
    Meepsdw - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    timxj wrote: »
    a 3x exp/drop/and spirit for a whole week and faster flying for ever well at least faster flying by just a little or way more

your QQing about not getting a 3xexp/spirit/drop rate when the gms are giving everywon a FREE 2x exp/item/sprit QQ somwwhere else please and wings can go 3.0 meters a secon +the base flying speed 5m thats pretty good.
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lol! This Post makes me Laugh, if they gave us a whole week all Active members would be atleast 60.. ATLEAST. Not To Mention they are giving us a 2x one of these RIGHT NOW, and stop Crying about your slow flying and go buy some new wings/sword/mount. This game is fine how it is. So would people please stop crying about Nef, problems you have with people, and things like this? If your gonna play the game play it how it is, and enjoy it. Please?
    (I dont want to be flamed if this post is noobish, Im just saying my opinion)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can I have unlimited free gold and coin and spirit and instant level 105? Thanks. b:bye

/sarcasm
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lol! This Post makes me Laugh, if they gave us a whole week all Active members would be atleast 60.. ATLEAST. Not To Mention they are giving us a 2x one of these RIGHT NOW, and stop Crying about your slow flying and go buy some new wings/sword/mount. This game is fine how it is. So would people please stop crying about Nef, problems you have with people, and things like this? If your gonna play the game play it how it is, and enjoy it. Please?
    (I dont want to be flamed if this post is noobish, Im just saying my opinion)

yes its your opinion and you're entitled to it but what about people who cant afford to get mounts and dont have the time to grind for the cash
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yes its your opinion and you're entitled to it but what about people who cant afford to get mounts and dont have the time to grind for the cash

then those people shouldn't expect to get mounts or gear. life is like a mirror, you never get more than what you put in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey I heard a rumor that PWI is going to go with 4x from now until NEXT CHRISTMAS! Sounds dumb huh?