Cat Shops

Options
Hagrid - Dreamweaver
Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Is there any feasible way to make a special area for Cat Shops instead of right int he walkways and on top of NPC's? It makes it difficult to get to an NPC when upteen dozen Cat Shops right on top of them. The same with players standing on top of NPC's. Granted you can use the "shift" key, but when you can't find the NPC, what's the use?
Post edited by Hagrid - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Is there any feasible way to make a special area for Cat Shops instead of right int he walkways and on top of NPC's? It makes it difficult to get to an NPC when upteen dozen Cat Shops right on top of them. The same with players standing on top of NPC's. Granted you can use the "shift" key, but when you can't find the NPC, what's the use?

true i have had problems with that myself mainly in some parts on west archo depending on the time n day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE
  • Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    true i have had problems with that myself mainly in some parts on west archo depending on the time n day

i agree its crazy can barely walk through archo without lag on a comp with 8GB ram
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This has been suggested around 80 times, at least by my memory, and nothing has yet been done. They are aware of what you'd like, but repeating the same comment will do you no good. Suffice to say, all we can do now is wait, and hope.

Sorry...-.-
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ok first. If u dont like being in the street w/ all of the Shops, don't go there. There's other banks or w/e elsewhere in the city. 2nd and this goes towards Krystaline, At the top of ur screen there is a performance box. Top Left I believe. Scroll it, you'll find it, click on it before entering Archo. I have 2 mgs and do just fine. I also try to avoid "Main Street"! And yes I love when ppl. can't park their "Car" slightly away from the shop and walk over to the NPC. I just avoid "Main" at all cost.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This has been suggested thousands of times, however the issue is that those who sell items from a catshop almost need to be in the way.

I've found that I buy more things that I just see as I run by than I do when I'm actually looking for something. Often times there's a catshop selling a mold or something and although I wouldn't spend time searching for I still want, and I buy it.

Also, many people have permanent catshops or "banks" (an alt of a main that the main uses to sell things). Many permanent catshops dedicate themselves to selling crazy stones or other items that are constantly needed (teles are a big one too), of course though the crazy stone shops are positioned nearby the crazy stone area (otherwise we'd just make our own) and I find that for me, I typically by my crazy stones from these catshops.

Although it would be useful in many people's eyes, and it would reduce lag, I doubt that they will ever force catshops to be put into another special area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I agree with all this, that they can't designate spots for cat shops, but it would be nice if they could do something like make it so cat shops can't be set up within 1 meter of NPC's, and maybe other Catshops. it is very crowded, and just that, i think would help alot.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *walks in, reads first sentence*

No. Go buy more Anni Packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...