New mount ideas (and other random suggestions)

Options
SoulFacade - Sanctuary
SoulFacade - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
just a list of mount ideas Ive been dreaming up. Crits please XD

Untamed:
*Giant flying Koi fish, like a calico one or something
*flying dragon, i know the drake already exists, but im talking about a chinese type dragon, the long snakelike kind.

Human:
*double dagger flying swords, humans would stand with one foot on each or hold the swords and be granted the ability to "float" while holding them. Kinda like being able to fly without wings or something

Elves:
*should have a flying mount that kinda looks like Hermes from greek mythology (i think). wings on boots. (could also use this idea for humans)
*shadow wings. Kinda like irredescene (spelling wrong) but without the color, invisible except to the people standing below or only seen in the players shadow.
*wings of fire, or another element. I personally think the flaming wings would look awesome.

Ground mounts:
Snow leopard: kinda like the BC, but without the **** armor and a little shorter
Minotaur: would walk/run kinda hunched down. Ive been dying to see a minotuar of some sort in this game.
Wild Boar: kinda like the Bad Panda, but a giant wild hog or something, with tusks

*Also, I think Hell Hound should be brought back into boutique for like a week or something. And I noticed when my cleric is flying, the way her hands kinda look chopped off at a weird angle....yeah that needs to be fixed.
*Oh and the bikini bottoms...kinda make the girls look like they have male parts...not pretty.
*umm...what else...oh forms for untamed males should match their appearence. same with females.
*Males should have tails.
same sex marriage should be allowed.b:shutup, and same sex embrace feature should be allowed. tired of not being able to carry my female friends from place to place because they fly slower XD.
*Faction wars should be added....
more clothing options, necklaces/collars...bracelets, glasses, hats...etc.
*Armor tweaking, should show hats and capes just like the body/leg/feet armor shows.
*more daily quests....possibly with timers to make it funner.
*elves should have a spell to make them run faster, just like venos and blademasters.
*clerics should have a spell to increase their health points kinda like the barb buff that i dont know the name of.
*all class pets should be able to do stuff...like maybe automatically pick up drops...or have an inv. of their own? Maybe each type of all class has a special buff? kinda like the genies fit each race?
*Errand quests need to go away from quest log, or be able to stay permanently collapsed. It gets annoying.

Ty all for reading.
Post edited by SoulFacade - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just a list of mount ideas Ive been dreaming up. Crits please XD

Untamed:
    *Giant flying Koi fish, like a calico one or something
    *flying dragon, i know the drake already exists, but im talking about a chinese type dragon, the long snakelike kind.

Human:
    *double dagger flying swords, humans would stand with one foot on each or hold the swords and be granted the ability to "float" while holding them. Kinda like being able to fly without wings or something

Elves:
    *should have a flying mount that kinda looks like Hermes from greek mythology (i think). wings on boots. (could also use this idea for humans)
    *shadow wings. Kinda like irredescene (spelling wrong) but without the color, invisible except to the people standing below or only seen in the players shadow.
    *wings of fire, or another element. I personally think the flaming wings would look awesome.

Ground mounts:
    Snow leopard: kinda like the BC, but without the **** armor and a little shorter
    Minotaur: would walk/run kinda hunched down. Ive been dying to see a minotuar of some sort in this game.
    Wild Boar: kinda like the Bad Panda, but a giant wild hog or something, with tusks

*Also, I think Hell Hound should be brought back into boutique for like a week or something. And I noticed when my cleric is flying, the way her hands kinda look chopped off at a weird angle....yeah that needs to be fixed.
    *Oh and the bikini bottoms...kinda make the girls look like they have male parts...not pretty.
    *umm...what else...oh forms for untamed males should match their appearence. same with females.
    *Males should have tails.
    same sex marriage should be allowed.b:shutup, and same sex embrace feature should be allowed. tired of not being able to carry my female friends from place to place because they fly slower XD.
    *Faction wars should be added....
    more clothing options, necklaces/collars...bracelets, glasses, hats...etc.
    *Armor tweaking, should show hats and capes just like the body/leg/feet armor shows.
    *more daily quests....possibly with timers to make it funner.
    *elves should have a spell to make them run faster, just like venos and blademasters.
    *clerics should have a spell to increase their health points kinda like the barb buff that i dont know the name of.
    *all class pets should be able to do stuff...like maybe automatically pick up drops...or have an inv. of their own? Maybe each type of all class has a special buff? kinda like the genies fit each race?
    *Errand quests need to go away from quest log, or be able to stay permanently collapsed. It gets annoying.

Ty all for reading.

i agree these are all good ideas i hope PWI considers them
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I quite like the idea of All Class auto picking up loot, that would be very handy to me. Also Double riding and being able to carry people of the same gender would be helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All class pets can do things when venos get pet purify, and wizzard selfbuffs, BMs selfbuffs and Barbs passive skills.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.