Cleric PvP Tips ?

Mahdust - Harshlands
Mahdust - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
Alright, my Cleric is lvl 36 atm, and it's a pretty complicated class. I was hoping for some tips/make a thread to give Newcomer Clerics an idea of what to do in PvP.

This happened to me earlier -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDDhHN0PrH4

First, this was my first time engaging in ANY PvP with my Cleric, and I'd like to think i handled the fight well despite that. In the end I know my downfall was not healing before i re-engaged the other cleric (being used to my Wiz main :P), but could you guys give me some more tips on what i should do now and at higher levels in PvP?

PS: Its an arcane vit build, this experience made me love it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mahdust - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Senpai_ - Sanctuary
    _Senpai_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    one word - Kite = Run atk run. as for fighting other casters, use plume shell against cleric and hit them with plume shot + razor sting, Cast Cromatic Seal and/or Silent Seal when possible. keep urself healed with Ironheart.
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    one word - Kite = Run atk run. as for fighting other casters, use plume shell against cleric and hit them with plume shot + razor sting, Cast Cromatic Seal and/or Silent Seal when possible. keep urself healed with Ironheart.

If you'd watched the vid, you would have known im not completely helpless. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2009

While I do agree that being flogged to death with a giant **** bee...thing would be most painful, I do believe you are in fact referring to the spell 'Razor Feathers' my good sir. b:cute
  • _Senpai_ - Sanctuary
    _Senpai_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes yes Razor Feathers but they should change them little balls to Bees then people be more afraid lol
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That'd be some creepy Jeebus level **** right thar... b:shocked

THEM: "I can turn water into wine~"
    ME: "Oh yeah!? Well I can turn feathers into BEES beyotch!!!"
    THEM: "OSHI-!!!"
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    That'd be some creepy Jeebus level **** right thar... b:shocked

THEM: "I can turn water into wine~"
    ME: "Oh yeah!? Well I can turn feathers into BEES beyotch!!!"
    THEM: "OSHI-!!!"

And my seals are made of honey. :O

ONtopic- I haven't leveled razor feathers yet, it costs a lot of sp and it doesn't seem very useful as i can just spam plume shot instead. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL i was there, killed that cleric twice as well as his veno buddy (the one at the start) while debuffed from bloodrage cada (lolfail) he used plume shot on me (lolwut?). That archer was doing air to ground (half damg) on top of which was hitting metal attacks.......
    but anyways very well done.
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    LOL i was there, killed that cleric twice as well as his veno buddy (the one at the start) while debuffed from bloodrage cada (lolfail) he used plume shot on me (lolwut?). That archer was doing air to ground (half damg) on top of which was hitting metal attacks.......
    but anyways very well done.

xD yea they were pretty bad. I killed the cleric like twice before i started recording too. (killing him again after resing him the first time doesn't count)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    xD yea they were pretty bad. I killed the cleric like twice before i started recording too. (killing him again after resing him the first time doesn't count)
    was funny when he raged "fk u ****" LOL
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    some things to point out.
    1. baaaaaad archerb:shocked
    2. baaad cleric
    3. always remember to kill after a revive

k for pvp tips.
    the easies target at your lvl is everything without HA. try sniping them with a spark plumeshot (AKA 1hit)
    remember to use plume shell when fighting a class with phys attacks. and for gods sake remember to spam mp pots if you dont have a charmb:sweat

get wellspring surge to a lvl where it fully recoveres your hp, you will use it alot if you are not charmed.

get lvl 3 of the debuff seals and let them stay there till you have sleep to a decent lvl.

get purify to lvl5.

remember SLb:quiet and good luck on pkingb:sin
    edited November 2009
    and if that cleric is on harshlands, join my factionb:chuckleb:victory

and remember to kite >.<
    the starter wings are good wings to invest in, fast and cheap. you should keep your fights in the air.
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    and if that cleric is on harshlands, join my factionb:chuckleb:victory

and remember to kite >.<
    the starter wings are good wings to invest in, fast and cheap. you should keep your fights in the air.

Its already in Realm, you should have heard of them, I remember Homaru killing you a couple times. b:chuckle

I had the eagle wings on because they have accelerate, and i would rather have had that if the need came up.

And thanks for all the tips, I didn't spark at first on the cleric because I wanted chi for Siren if the barb attacked. I had already killed him before so i knew i would anyway.

Also i don't know if you could tell from the video, but there were TWO archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    did not see 2 archers and homaru is not coolb:angryb:cry
  • whatsanding
    whatsanding Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    haha props to you buddy that was skill fully done although where those people your lvl? ? o and good cleric tip........HP+gears!!! works for me beat a lvl 50 cleric when i was 43 and beat a lvl 45 barb when i was 43 yeah booy
    edited November 2009
    did not see 2 archers and homaru is not coolb:angryb:cry
    Yeah there are 2 archers 1 cleric and a barb. (and me in the background O.o)